Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

@Shruthi Not much to write in today's analysis..only maya's tears. how words like that spoken from him? shruthi idk but i'm also not going to like the end i guess but it was decided on the day when maya decided to love arjun beyhadh.i don't know if maya dies and arjun-co shitjun living happy like that is going to happen or not but one thing is sure there is no thriller in the end like that. whatever they will show it will be just plot revealing that's it.I don't think so that show like this beyhadh will end just stereo typical end like every other shows. anyway i just wanted to see maya's story that's it. Let's hope they don't make another cowrds end. with illogical happy ending that can actually never can happen but its indian telvison.πŸ˜†

N the TM loves to proclaim that since she's responsible for this thread, no character bashing should take place on her thread.

May I ask, what is this n why is this allowed repeatedly??...TM also goes ahead n "likes" every post like this...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

N the TM loves to proclaim that since she's responsible for this thread, no character bashing should take place on her thread.

May I ask, what is this n why is this allowed repeatedly??...TM also goes ahead n "likes" every post like this...πŸ˜ƒ

is it you that feels to protect arjun-sanjh's image on public forum? b'coz same as you i've noticed everytime you "repetedlly" reply other's post with forcing your own opinion towards me.i've never replyed to you since i had disagreements with you but i do agree to disagree your opinion and i move on. But why is that you feel that everytime i post something about my opinion and you have to come and replay to my post? and about shitjun i wrote if you somehow feel offended by that b'coz most of opinons of yours are based on that pair so you can kindly report me for that i suggest you not to make a special replying post for just expressing a simple word offenceπŸ˜† and BTW happy new year.!!
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TM replied in a very agressive manner to a post made by @aekiel in her previous thread even there was no bashing in that post.
TM only targets those who dont like maya otherwise bashing doesnt bother her.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

is it you that feels to protect arjun-sanjh's image on public forum? b'coz same as you i've noticed everytime you "repetedlly" reply other's post with forcing your own opinion towards me.i've never replyed to you since i had disagreements with you but i do agree to disagree your opinion and i move on. But why is that you feel that everytime i post something about my opinion and you have to come and replay to my post? and about shitjun i wrote if you somehow feel offended by that b'coz most of opinons of yours are based on that pair so you can kindly report me for that i suggest you not to make a special replying post for just expressing a simple word offenceπŸ˜†and BTW happy new year.!!

SHITJUN-CLASSIC πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail
Awesome πŸ˜†...n classic indeed!!πŸ˜†
Would love to see TM'S reaction/non-reaction to this...after the disclaimer on the first page πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

All who trusted Maya blindly were mauled by her...Tulsi, Manasi, Arohi...all...

N those who were wary of her, are called hypocrites...

What kind of absurd logic is this?!???πŸ˜•

I don't think you understood my point.
An abused does not necessarily become a psychopath.
You said that the message they conveying is that a child should not be abused. But then this is not a message since everyone knows its wrong but people still do it.
What about a scenario where a child is already abused. Will he/she ever have a normal good life in our society?

This show is indirectly saying that NEVER EVER accept an abused child. Always be against them and corner them away from society. Which means that abused children have no future.

Another thing about hypocrites, when did I name the tulsi, mansi or arohi in my post?

Those who watching the show since beginning know who are the hypocrites in this show.
Where Tulsi, Mansi and Arohi are concerned, yes Maya was inhumane to them. She committed a sin by killing those innocents.
But mind you Maya was not like that in the beginning. It was only after she was cornered and pushed to the edge by certain people.

If only that pendulam confused Sharma had not made an entry in Maya's life.

Maya was much much better up untill Pendulum Sharma came in her life.

Anyways what i feel is that the writers were confused and they just wanted to stretch the show.

And since season 1 writers were replaced from season 2 onwards there is no golden thread or consistency in the story from where it had started.

Edited by sumz_d - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

TM replied in a very agressive manner to a post made by @aekiel in her previous thread even there was no bashing in that post.

TM only targets those who dont like maya otherwise bashing doesnt bother her.

As long as it's Saanjh bashing, it's fine...I guess...πŸ˜†
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

I don't think you understood my point.
An abused does not necessarily become a psychopath.
You said that the message they conveying is that a child should not be abused. But then this is not a message since everyone knows its wrong but people still do it.
What about a scenario where a child is already abused. Will he/she ever have a normal good life in our society?

This show is indirectly saying that NEVER EVER accept an abused child. Always be against them and corner them away from society. Which means that abused children have no future.

Abused children who turn into psychopath's or sociopaths, is what I meant...not all abused children...

Another thing about hypocrites, when did I name the tulsi, mansi or arohi in my post?

Those who watching the show since beginning know who are the hypocrites in this show.
Where Tulsi, Mansi and Arohi are concerned, yes Maya was inhumane to them. She committed a sin by killing those innocents.

I haven't said that u called these 3 hypocrites...these 3 trusted Maya...you'll call Vandana, Saanjh, etc hypocrites because they are wary of her... All those who don't trust Maya are hypocrites, according to you'll...right?

But mind you Maya was not like that in the beginning. It was only after she was cornered and pushed to the edge by certain people.

She was like this only with Samay...way before Arjun n company entered her life... πŸ˜ƒ

The damage was done in childhood when Ashwin abused her...

If only that pendulam confused Sharma had not made an entry in Maya's life.

Maya went after Arjun, not vice versa...despite knowing that Arjun loved Saanjh...

Maya was much much better up untill Pendulum Sharma came in her life.

N what about Arjun???he was beyond much better off.. .if it wasn't for Maya, his mother n father in law would be alive today..

Anyways what i feel is that the writers were confused and they just wanted to stretch the show.

This I agree wholeheartedly...πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

And since season 1 writers were replaced from season 2 onwards there is no golden thread or consistency in the story from where it had started.

Agree again πŸ‘πŸΌ...this has caused confusion in the minds of the audiences who continue to empathise with Maya n blame the entire world for her crimes...only Ashwin & Jhanvi can be blamed...all others are mayas victims, imo...😳

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Dear Khushi, I have no intention of fighting with you.
If you don't agree with my post then why don't you just agree to disagree with me?

I have noticed posts from you previously.
One thing i can conclude is that it useless to discuss this serial with you. You like to impose your thoughts and perspective on this forum members and if they don't agree you go in a mocking mode. Its like you almost instigate people to react. Therefore its pointless to discuss anything further about this serial.

But its a request to stop cornering and mocking other people's opinions, thoughts or perspective.

Learn to agree to disagree.

Khushi_love thumbnail
Kindly point out one line in my reply to you where I have mocked you, sumz_d...please do...I thought I was having a healthy discussion with you.
If u are unable to reply to my queries, it's ok...disagree n move on...

No need to get personal n attack me or my posts unnecessarily πŸ˜†