Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@lepcha those lines are the concept of Maya. Maya is everywhere, Maya is limitless, Maya has no end and to be frank Maya is needed for life as Maya is the binding force. If you remove Maya in one form, it will come back in another form. It is like that.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like your ending @shruthi do you expect another season for this show? there are left stories for to fill in. i mean to say when Rajesh Khattar stated somewhere on instagram like Beyhadh-Kuch Ghere Risto Ki Dasta..i was very fascinated by that. i mean you can literally make whole new season based on what left on beyhadh untold. i understand the Maya concept they threw on us. but just very disappointed by jhanvi living happy with a new found daughter-son with high status in society she can live the way she wants now.even she can sleep with ashiwn's photo with her 😆. @shruthi there is very thin possiblity that there will be a new story. Sony Channel have very long list of airing new shows. they are coming with Porus i am going to watch that show.😃 let's see how beyhadh gets off air
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@shruthi: If you are watching any other show please let me know.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti for your amazing analysis and thanks to everyone :) take care
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@lepcha those lines are the concept of Maya. Maya is everywhere, Maya is limitless, Maya has no end and to be frank Maya is needed for life as Maya is the binding force. If you remove Maya in one form, it will come back in another form. It is like that.

Shruti just like you said 'if you remove Maya in one form, it will come back in another form ' . You are absolutely right. Sony TV themselves have done a beautiful video at a tribute to Maya and in the end of the video said the same thing. Maya hamesha rahegi. It's beautiful You should watch it.
BTW don't you think Maya first time plan failed but this time she succeeded. Earlier also she faked her death do that Arjun is hanged for murdering her and then after his hanging she would kill herself for real. That was her plan. Not in life but in death they would be together.
Once when Arjun had gone to kill her Saanjh had stopped him saying what will she do without him as he will be taken to prison for killing her.
But ultimately Maya succeeded in doing just that. She made Arjun kill her . How will Arjun escape prison. If Maya has tried to kill Saanjh and the gun was loaded then it could be self defense. But the gun was empty and so he cannot plead self defense. Maya even made him feel guilty for killing her and failing. her. When only the body will go for cremation they need a death certificate. Mover Maya was shot. Unless they dispose Her body secretly I don't see how they can escape law. So according to me Maya succeeded in her plan ultimately in separating Arjun from Saanjh.

All the dialogues she said she maintained it.
Pyar usisay karo jise control kar sako agar pyar tumhe control karne lagey usay barbad kar do. She destroyed Arjun ultimately and freed herself.

Pyar jaan de bhi sakta hai aur le bhi sakta hai.. This she proved many times. She was ready to die for jhanvi and Arjun and even kill anyone who crossed her path.

Arjun sirf meri hai mein usay kisika hone nahi dungi. She made him a murderer and separated him from Saanjh. Saanjh's fears became true. She feared if Arjun kills Maya she has to live without him. It happened.

Anyways loved reading your analysis. I always enjoyed reading them. Thanks for making this thread
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti! I hope that this is ArYa's child and Maya didn't allow herself to be impregnated with Saanjh's part. That would have been one redemption of the show's horrible conclusion for me - I never thought it fair that after losing her own child that Maya had to give birth to the child of the two people who were part in bringing her to this stage.

Secondly, I was disappointed that nothing happened to Jhanvi. God how I hated that character! Hypocritical and a kalank on the name of mother 🤬 she won't even cry for her daughter's passing.

Thirdly, it sounds mean but I don't want Arjun and Saanjh to have a romantic marriage. They can be husband and wife as friends and support system but I would hope that they would never have the kind of passion and beintehaa mohabbat that was there in ArYa's marriage.

Arjun, I hope he understood Maya finally. My anger towards him is that after making all those beautiful, highflown vachans he didn't have the strength not intention to nibhao them. And then he left. Just after she had miscarried. When she needed him the most. I hope he lives and dies in guilt for what he did to Maya. That he sees Maya in his daughter. That he regrets that a beautiful girl lost her life and her sanity in his love. That he remembers what he took from her life. I don't care if he goes to jail or not. He will be trapped by his own guilty conscience and Maya will haunt him.

And Maya this way will get probably the best justice from these non-saints we could hope for considering how the serial panned out. She gave Arjun and Saanjh their biggest joy. They are forever indebted to her. At the same time she ensured that they will never be able to forget her. Every time they look at the little girl they will remember the woman who bred her in her self. Arjun will be haunted by his deeds and when he dies he will go to his Maya in the afterlife, apologise for what he did and give her the happiness she long craved from him.

Gosh. I'm becoming so emotional for Maya again 😭
Her lines were perfect. Legendary. I've actually written down all of Maya's lines. She is everywhere. Beanjaam. Beintehaa. Beyhadh. She will haunt Arjun's memory forever.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
@SRK: I understand i was emotional too when i knew maya will die and saw the clip.
Take care

will miss this thread
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
To those asking I am watching any other show. Yes, Riston ka Chakravyuh in SP at 8pm. At this point amazing show, perfect modern Mahabharath and I am already in love with the characters of Satrupa and Dheeru. I am doing regular analysis also.
Well if I am expecting a season 2. I dont know whether I want it, to be frank I dont want it. For me the last scene of Beyhadh was a scene of life time with they closing the concept of Maya in those 3 lines in Jenny's beautiful and impactful voice. Let whatever happened remained open to intrepretation just like the empty gun😃

I saw the tribute Sony gave to Maya. We can say Sony also loved Maya and the last episode is a point of discussion in all the major forums. I would say Jenny and Maya have become iconic and Cinevistaas has another iconic character in their kitty after Durga and Sakshi.

SRK dear I understand your emotions. if you dont mind go and read my fiction Seven Vows. It has a happy ending 😆😆 and mind you I have a Maya there( character and metaphor both), a Maya written much before beyhadh started and the entire story line I have played with Maya only. 😆😆

Once again thanks for all the love you have given me, that was what kept me going. And the questions which show you are watching next makes me so happy that people enjoy reading my analysis. What more a writer needs.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you shruthiravi from the bottom of my heart for your lovely updates and analyses. Many a time they were better than the episodes telecast. And the constructive discussions and debates have been really interesting. I am amazed at the analyzing power of so many members here. Will miss the threads and discussions here. Take care shruthiravi and all other members of this forum. Stay blessed.
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Thank you shruthiravi from the bottom of my heart for your lovely updates and analyses. Many a time they were better than the episodes telecast. And the constructive discussions and debates have been really interesting. I am amazed at the analyzing power of so many members here. Will miss the threads and discussions here. Take care shruthiravi and all other members of this forum. Stay blessed.

Thanks shruti and everyone