Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

I found it so hilarious when Arjun admonishes Saanjh for being so good. 🀣

Saanjh the hypocrite always dons the cloak of a perfect person and she is so good? And Arjun gives her tight slaps and Saanjh as usual bears this. Perfect couple πŸ‘

And she always refers to the fetus as mera bachcha. Why not humara bachcha if her love for Arjun is true and selfless?

Exactly, it is not her bachcha. It is Maya's Bandar. It is Arya's Bandar to which she gave birth on behalf of Saanjh. Maya kept her for 9 months. She took all the trouble to take care of the child in her womb. She bore the child's kicks. And the milk the child was supposed to get is Maya's. What is Saanjh's contribution? If it is her own egg and own womb only then the child will be completely hers. When Maya was carrying Arjun's child it was Ayaan and Saanjh who came in between after VM happily accepted Maya as her DIL. When she told Saanjh and Ayaan off that no one can love Arjun as much as Maya, she left that place with anger but when the same VM gave her Arjun boon, she was happy.

Even Suman said it is not her child. It is Maya's child.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Y12345 I'm not from India either so I asked the meaning so it's: I'll love you so much, that I'll take your sleep away, I'll love you so much that I'll change you from what you are now.

To sum up arjun will go crazy and die.

I think it essentially says Tujhe Pyar Karte Karte
Teri Neend tak urdhadoo. Aaon jo apni hadh pe. Tujhe kya se kya bana doon.

So very rough translation...loving you I will take your sleep away. If I come to doing near my hadh (boundary) then I will make you something which you don't know.

Hmm I'm not sure how best to translate "Tujhe kya se kya bana doon
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why would arjun go crazy and die. he did not even cry that much. he was very much in his senses after killing maya. arjun and saanjh were just saying "maya tum ne aisa kyon kiya". They were still blaming maya for getting herself killed.
arjun did not utter a single word like "ye mujse kiya hogya, ye mene kiya kar dia, mujse boht bari ghalti hogai, main kese jiyon ga ab" etc πŸ˜›
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@SRkLuvr I asked my friend and that's what she told me. To sum it up she said it's not a happy ending for arjun.
Edited by Lecter - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Haha some things don't need to be dramatically said. It is not easy to live with yourself if you've killed someone in full sanity. I don't know about anyone else but Arjun was in love with Maya, he lived with her for 3-4 years and he knew her. Then he lived with her for another 6 months where she seems like she lived without being a danger to anyone.

I am sure any sane person in Arjun's position would Forever regret that this woman, firstly I shot when she did not mean us any harm, secondly she destroyed herself in love - with me. What was her life? What did it amount to? And thirdly because she gave me my happiness, my child and I shot her. I killed her. He will see Maya in that child.
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

@SRkLuvr I asked my friend and that's what she told me. To sum it up she said it's not a happy ending for arjun.

Yeh. I think it signifies that: I have loved you SO MUCH, I have reached my beyhadh hadh by getting you to shoot me. Now I've ruined your sleep, your peace, and look what I have made you! What I will now do to you for the rest of your life. My memories will haunt you and will not let you live in peace.
siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very good post shruthi...but i'm not happy the way cv's ended this show...i had very huge expectation from this show from the beginning ..i didn't find any thriller in this showπŸ˜•...i really wanted cv's to show what happened on her 9th birthday what made maya like this...for me jhanvi is the main reason for maya's state..but she didn't get any punishment nor she realized how bad mother was she...for me there was no single positive character to root for...it's not like that positive characters doesn't make any mistake, for me yes they will commit mistake but later they will definitely realize their mistakes and try to correct them if possible and never repeat their mistakes...but i didn't find this from any character in this show ..all the characters except suman,prem,shubh have contributed their part in making maya these much dark..but they never realized what was their mistakes..i really wanted cv's to show this realization atleast for arjun and saanjh...really prem's death was the major turning point in the show..after prem's death i was ready to root for saanjh if she had stopped going behind arjun but she disappointing me very badly ..i was knowing that maya will definitely die after she killed tulsi and that mental patient for her own benefit...
and finally ur the main reason shruthi that i watched this show till end..i've become your fan..more than this show i will miss ur analysis..
i always used to read ur post first and then watch the show...u have changed my way of seeing the situations...i used to really like ur way of linking with mahabharat characters and i really missed it..mahabharat is my favourite epic but i never used to see the characters the way you see..thanks a lot for changing my view😊 i'll definitely read ur fiction dear😊
Edited by siri456 - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

To be Frank I don't think Arjun will always feel guilty for killing Maya

He didn't feel guilty forgetting her when he didn't know that Maya has done so many crimes so he would now feel guilty forever after maybe for a few months but forever no way

But chalo for a moment assumed that he would lekin at least they should have revealed that Maya ka raaz and what happened on her 9th birthday

But looking at the child, his past will definitely haunt him & he cannot run away from the truth. It is not that easy to leave the past behind forever. It comes to you in some form or the other. There have been a lot of loose ends in this show. I wish the cvs revealed why Maya is the way she is? and what had exactly happened in Maya's 9th birthday? Even Jhanvi's character has been mysterious. Her mind keeps fluctuating. Even in the paralytic state, she was showing concern towards Maya no matter what she did but at the same time, she was helping VM and Saanjh to get the evidence against Maya for framing Ayaan in that alleged rape case. And Arjun is the most unpredictable character in the show. He keeps swinging like a pendulum. I wish the cv had revealed what is going on his mind as well. So in all, they focused more on Maya's obsessive love more than anything else.
kavitha_r thumbnail
@srk @shruthi: You have asked that the child belongs to whom. I guess the child belongs to both Maya and Saanjh but Maya's contribution is more because it is the carrying woman who goes through various stages of pregnancy including the child's kick for those 9 months. Even her genes will go to the child. When she delivers, it has to be the woman who carried the child has to breastfeed. There is also the possibility that she might have managed to get Arjun's sperm and got herself inseminated. Even Suman said there is no need for her to be so happy as it is Maya's child.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis Shruthi di!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I kind of liked the last episode. Not thrilling or out of the world or unexpected or anything as such but they gave me the Maya back whom I loved.
Maya has done many crimes, she deserved to die, but how her death is shown is what I wanted to know. And it was not disappointing at all. Infact they made her rise above the demons in her n give light in the lives of SaaJun.

Kal Tak Hadon Se Lad Rahi thi
Aaj Har Jagah Maujood Hoon
Tumko sama liya Hai khud Mei
Ab Tera hi Vajood hoon

Tum mujhe maar sakte ho Arjun
Par chod nahi sakte

Kyunki..

Maya Beyanjaam Hai
Maya beintehaan Hai
Maya Beyhadh Hai !!

These lines conclude the whole show in a very poetic and a philosophical way.
What was Maya's story all about. She was a broken child, who faced the biggest nightmare of any child in reality.
A father who mentally tortured her since childhood n called her "pagal"
A mother who chose not to stop this injustice.
Then a prince charming came in her life. He filled her life with colors. She desired to get a happy life.
But the world didn't give her a chance to be good, kept pushing her into darkness. So she destroyed everyone, the child in her died. She thought that's how she'll get the prince charming.
She kept the Ashwin in her alive, couldn't become Arjun's Maya n finally her Time was up. Arjun hated her n took Saanjh's hand.

But now the same Maya entered the same dark room with her baby. Maya has realised her mistakes n wants to lighten up Arjun's life. A last chance to prove her love.
For Arjun's love she killed people, for Arjun's love she can give birth to a new life. There couldn't have been a better redemption for Maya πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Now Maya-Arjun's daughter has Saanjh-Arjun's genes. The new born doesn't have Ashwin's evil genes, but it has Prem's genes.

Maya tells her daughter that "world didn't give me a chance but you can't lose, you are my daughter"
Maya couldn't win in the battle of good over evil. But her daughter will win. She is not carrying Ashwin in her anymore. She is just Maya n Arjun's daughter.

And that's how the poem plays out

Yesterday Maya was fighting with the world
But today she present everywhere (in the form of her child, she has finally defeated Ashwin)
She has made Arjun hers (she has finally become Arjun's Maya, she has risen above the darkness within her)
And now she's his existence (in the form of their child)

Arjun can kill Maya but not leave her (as she remains with him in their daughters form)

As Maya is Beanjaam , Beintehaan n Beyhadh !!

In contrary to your opinion, I felt Dusky had her own Character growth. She left Arjun to n went alone to Maya. She is protective abt her child unlike Jhanvi Mata, she said Maya isn't bad unlike VM. Like Maya stopped the Ashwin in her, Dusky stopped the Jhanvi n VM in her.

Arjun also understood Maya's worth in his life when he said Maya has made him indebted. He can never love anyone else like he loved Maya, n noone else can love Arjun more than Maya loved him. Maya's love is Beanjaam, Beintehaan n Beyhadh.

And of course how can I end my post without mentioning Jennifer Winget!
She was phenomenal as Maya, not just yesterday but everydayπŸ‘πŸ‘ I have seen her in many shows but this one will remain unforgettable due to "Maya's" character n Jenny's remarkable portrayal of the same.
Finally I warmed up to Kushal's acting tooπŸ˜† I could connect to Arjun in the last episode. And Aneri has grown a lot as an actor. I liked her earlier too, but now I like her more!

But the best part about Beyhadh was your analysis Shruthi di!! I will miss checking this thread after every episode aired.. Your beautiful analysis n other writers too in this forum 😊
Edited by CutiepieAD - 7 years ago