Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awww I like the above! Everyone is thinking like a rational person that Maya is a murderer so she got punished full stop. But it's not so black and white for us who saw her emotions, her pain, the reasoning behind her actions and how she suffered throughout life. Mostly...mental illness she had mental illness people!!! So don't look at her like a rational normal person would. Look at her as someone who from the day she was born never learned love, or saath, trust or ever experienced anything close to happiness. She grew up without a friend, a sibling, good parents she literally had nothing, no guiding light no inspiration. Put yourself into her shoes and feel her emotions and you'll see why we understand her and are grief stricken at how her life ended.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@srk : I agree. Maybe Maya was too deep for some people to understand her. She is indeed a complex character, with many shades of grey and black, but she is also white because it's white only who can reflect light, and she did give the light. It's not about who was wrong and right, it about reading along the lines and understand that not everything is black or white in life, life is grey.
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Y12345 he knew he could cure her but didn't want because it would mean losing her beyhadh love. He said it himself.
Anyway the scene and especially the end song gave a hint about his destiny.
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Y12345 he knew he could cure her but didn't want because it would mean losing her beyhadh love. He said it himself.

Anyway the scene and especially the end song gave a hint about his destiny.

Yep

Btw i watched it online, the show ended when Maya closed her eyes, right?
Lecter thumbnail
Y12345 Yes but did you listen to the lyrics of the end song?
Y12345 thumbnail

Y12345 Yes but did you listen to the lyrics of the end song?

I did but I'm not from india, so I didnt fully understand the lyrics. It was pure hindi.

Any chance you translate it for me?

Lecter thumbnail
Y12345 I'm not from India either so I asked the meaning so it's: I'll love you so much, that I'll take your sleep away, I'll love you so much that I'll change you from what you are now.
To sum up arjun will go crazy and die.
Y12345 thumbnail

Y12345 I'm not from India either so I asked the meaning so it's: I'll love you so much, that I'll take your sleep away, I'll love you so much that I'll change you from what you are now.

To sum up arjun will go crazy and die.

thanks😃

Word Count: 1

Lecter thumbnail
By the way is it arjun a murderer now or does it only apply to maya?
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

By the way is it arjun a murderer now or does it only apply to maya?

yes he is a murderer. i hope he killed her with that customized bullet with maya,s name imprinted on it.😆