Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So Finally she died.just like that? She have just gone..😕@shruthi i was little crying.when she was talking to her child and telling her all that dialouges just simply superb done by jenny how an amazing actor she is. Maya is and will be only one in televison industry there will be no other maya or similar to this character.Maya you have left a very significant mark on audience of Beyhadh..
i am going to miss your analysis shruthi it was fun with you! i loved your analysis of beyhadh.maya died and the child story they didn't reveal i felt little confused not disappointed like you've said it is an open ending. logically speaking wise i've felt like this story gives you stereo-typical ending.i was expecting something crazy like maya wearing bullet proof jacket and even arjun didn't knew about this but after giving birth to sanjh's child..they left and in the end after they are living happy happy sajun pyarasa parivar hasta khelta.😆 but this is beyhadh right? in the and arjun is waiting for someone and here comes our maya. they both left in white car both were wearing black and white when they see behind the seat it was a baby sleeping arjun smiles and maya smiles both get away..sanjh finds arjun but only finds a latter of him..in which was wrttn something like.Dear Duskey Mein Tumhara Duffer Kabhi Tha Hi Nahi Kyonki mein sirf Arjun hun na Kisika dost na kisi ka pati na kisi ka beta aur na kisi ka Bhai..sirf Maya Ka Arjun Tumhari Sabse Badi Khusi meine tum ko de di hai..Ab Isko Ek Accha Father tum Do..Meine Apni Sari Jaydaat mein se aadhi Tumhari Bacchi k nam par kar di hai aur aadhi Ayaan k nam pe.Ayaan Ko ek acchi mother aur tumhe ek Accha Father chahiye uske liye jisse tum bahot pyaar karti ho. Mein jaa raha hoon Iss bar Apne Aasu sirf khusi mein hi nikal na. Maya and arjun holding each other's hand and leaving.

or

maybe sajun were living happy untill one day a gift pack was arrived at sharma house aarohi ayaan everyone told arjun..there is a gift for you arjun and he opens it..it was a music box..everyone looked tensed when arjun was about to play it..and boom.😆 Tujhe...Pyaar kartein Kartien..Teri Nind tak uda doon..Aau Jo Apni Hadh pe...Tujhe Kya Se Kya Bana doon..softcore version. and arjun about to stop that the baby laughs..laughs a lot..like she knew it was her mother's voice so arjun slowly puts that music box besides baby..and the story ends..with cliffhanger..😃 how's this?? but sadly Cvs are low on ideas and ending this..and shurthi i will miss your analysis very much..idk there will be another season of this show or not..but it will be much missed by us then any other show..i'll be reading your fiction.if you ever again start some analysis like this show's i am very much looking forward to read it. but i guess it will be a long so till then Pacha Malisu Kayrek Koi Nava Show par-meet you again in a new show..Bye Dear.😃

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Broken hearted for Maya 💔 😭
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks to beyhadh I got to watch outstanding performance of Jennifer winget as Maya... This is first time I watched her show and she got a new fan...
And I will always remember beyhadh for having balls enough to show a dark lead... Even though the ending was stereotypical but I will give it to writers for writing such a character...
Aneri improved a lot in acting... And so did the guy who plays ayaan...
I found kushal as the weakest link though...
And today's episode they showed the difference between Saanjh and janhvi... After suffering so much because of Maya , Saanjh still wanted to save Maya first... A little disappointed that janhvi survived and not once regretting for not being a good mother...

It was nice interacting with you all in this forum... I enjoyed all the discussions here...
Merry Christmas.. Happy new year and wish you all a happy life ahead 😃
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I wud say I was already bored with this serial when they showed Maya leaving her job for ghar ghar ki kahani- said torturing etc in S1. S2 was exciting as the story took a good turn.
But that too lasted till Ayan Case after that story was going haywire with Samay coming into picture n him turning a psycho, his entry did promise a lot n I hoped that he wud finally help Maya overcome her fears, but everything went. Down south.

The story was good at some places otherwise mostly it looked half baked.

I am disappointed that they did not develop Characters well, if they wanted to establish that goodness will prevail n Maya is evil then they should have showed something about the goodness as well. Arjun was d most confusing character n at places they showed Sannjh a dumb lawyer.

Anyways as I said I had lost interest long time back only thing that made me follow this serial till end isJennifer's portrayal.
I believe the evil in her badly needed to be countered but they shouldn't have shown her dying n made it a cliched ending. N Conveniently they did not reveal her 9th birthday Sach
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

will u name few cult favorite hindi shows. i would really like to watch them.
i used to watch hindi serials about 10 years ago but then i got bored by the same stories and repetition of thing. i found them away from reality and over dramatic. so i shifted to american series.
i started watching beyhadh because there was so much hype about it and i found it different from typical indian dramas. it is the only hindi show i watched after a very long gap.

Exactly! Most of the Hindi serials are Saas Bahu crap and almost all are the same. And some are mythological serials which I find boring and repetitive. Beyhadh was different and promised so much. I come back from work late and don't have much time to sit in front of the TV for a long time. Football is my number one choice on TV.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: --ria--

i think they didnt show it on purpose. they did not want to make it clear that maya was psychotic or evil. they left it to audience' imagination. because there are too many loopholes in the storyline that they require a combination of evil and psycho maya to justify them.

The doctor during the court scene said that she wasn't mentally ill. It was only that she had some depression. So I think that is the conclusion since they never explicitly say thT she was ill but explicitly said that she wasn't and by a doctor in a court case

Saying thT they must have given the story of the 9 year old
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Severe depression IS mental illness and will become dangerous if not treated. Would be especially true if person's haalat is induced by trauma that doesn't end. I would have LOVED to see an ArYa ending. Arjun could have become like Maya. Remember BEYHADH love and the vachans they took. If Maya couldn't be cured the story should have been that Arjun loved her more than his life and chose to enter her world and her paagalpan with her...knowing that only HE was her sukoon and peace and could keep her from becoming dangerous. There was Maya's cure there and then.

Like Aarohi in Aashiqui 2. Where you don't want anything else in the world other than your love's saath and are willing to destroy yourself to live in their world. WHY COULDNT THEY HAVE GIVEN A STORY LIKE THAT!!!

He showed even in this epi how well he knew her emotions that he knew she would go to the godown where she had been abused. He knew he was her sukoon and gave her that for 6 months. When he knew exactly how to handle her, why didn't he do something about it earlier?
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Maybe he did but Maya wanted more
Just like she refused to take antidepressants she woyk have denied for any medical treatment
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Well they Didn't show him helping her they just said he had been trying to run. Of course a patient will refuse to take tablets. But she would have done anything for Arjun. At times he knew how to use her weakness for him to his advantage. Mostly, he used it for selfish reasons.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Just because of the court scene, does not mean Maya was not mentally ill. When she entered the room, she shivered, at the thought of Ashwin. She was immune to physical pain in s2, used to beat herself, used to cut her wrists in jail, banging head on walls, one moment behaving good and then turn to 360 degrees and kill and a lot more. But yes, she chose not to take medications, she thought arjun would cure her. She didnt choose light but chose arjun love thinking it was the light.
Arjun knew all the abuse story, but left her, he didnt realize that Maya is hurricane.He knew that he could cure her, but he didnt do it. He thought he knew Maya well but he didnt. He thought the world was good except maya, but Maya fulfilled her only promise till death while he ran to marry someone else. Saying that the other person's love was selfless, but turned out it was Maya's love who was selfless, even though at first she wanted arjun for herself but she also chose to burn in the fire of love.

What we got. Maya teaching the baby, the lines of destruction. It reminded a bit of Abhimanyu, where he learnt in his mother womb but here, it seems like maya bringing her to that room, and telling her her life cracked me up.
I was under the impression that maya is indeed grey, a bit darker grey but still grey, If her killing people makes her black, then pendulum sharma is also black because he killed. Maya destroyed his soul just like he destroyed hers, and the only difference is that he gets to live without soul, and with a child, which is by the way, Maya's light whom she chose to save over her life, the light that a traumatized, abused, mentally ill, girl gave, while society keep judging her, today light born from darkness.

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago