Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

I expected show duration to be 30 minutes...as as usual it was only 15 minutes...

I was crying while watching the episode..and even watched 2nd time and couldn't stop crying 2nd time too...

Again i salute Jeniffer Winget..her acting...her ability to make her character "Maya"...no words can define her...And i must say i will miss Maya...because i belive there will never again be a "Maya"in Indian Television...thats for sure..unless they come with season 2 Beyhadh and same cast...

Ditto for me. Involuntary tears rolled down while watching the last part of today's episode. Will miss Beyhadh, will miss Maya and will miss JW.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
imo ending was not that bad.
scene were shot separtately and some dialogs were incorporated later and kushal's acting was not upto the mark. unavailability of JW and below average performance by KT made last two episodes bad.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Y12345

@shruti or anyone else what do you guys think.

-Did Maya the child really get justice?

- Was it true that Maya could have chosen light but chose Arjun's love which was darkness?

- Do you think that Arjun is just another Ashwin who destroyed Maya?

- Maya love was beyhadh but was also selfless? Thoughts?

- So when Maya came with surrogacy drama, she wanted to make arjun kill her?

-I don't know if child Maya got justice...m not sure what to think of the end...Maya died thinking that she completed all her vows..she asked Arjun to release her and the moment he gave her a forehead kiss she took her last breath...i don't know if child Maya got justice...she didn't realise till the end that her love destroyed everything which was wrong and the same love destroyed her as well..there was no realisation on her part..she was finally able to bring a life in this world..but it is sad that the first lesson she gave this new born was the lesson of destruction..Maya never truely got any happiness in life...i hope at last she got peace...we all can speculate...no one can say for sure coz CVs gave a very ambiguous , rushed and a disappointing end

-Maya could have chosen light...but I don't think Arjun's love was darkness...Maya's love for Arjun which turned into obsession and blinded her and her senses...that obsession was the darkness that consumed not only others but her as well...her own obsession for Arjun was the darkness that engulfed her in my opinion.

-I don't think that Arjun was another Ashwin...he did love her...he was not after her for money...he did support her...of course he was not perfect but unlike Ashwin he was a good person...a normal human being...he never used Maya not tortured her like Ashwin did...even asked the doctor to save Maya instead of the baby...Ashwin was a greedy man who tortured his daughter, his wife for money.

Arjun was not Ashwin in my opinion.

-Maya's love was Beyhadh...i don't think it was selfless...she wanted Arjun for herself...didn't allow anyone else in his life not even his mom and bro...I think Beyhadh love is the more appropriate word for it !

-I am not sure how this was a revenge? She made Arjun kill her so that he can feel guilty for the rest of his life?
I don't buy it !

Arjun might feel guilty for a while but life moves on and so will he...he will live with his family...we can assume that Ayaan and Arohi will come back as well...Arjun will be surrounded by his family...he will overcome the guilt and move on in life...time is the biggest healer.

What I think is Maya's obsession consumed her...she destroyed the world but in the process destroyed herself as well.

Hadh se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi hota...Pyar bhi!

This came true not only for others but for Maya as well.

So this was the story of Maya and her Beyhadh love !
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I honestly can't believe that they didn't reveal what happend on Maya's ninth birthday...cvs are so pathetic...they definitely did shoot it ...plus the man that played Maya's father came back to do extra scenes..scenes from her birthday ...WTH
an_am thumbnail
i would not have liked the ending if maya had realized all of her mistakes before dying. she remained what she was till her death. she decided time of her death herself. she came for revenge but she made a last try to get arjun. at last when she realized that arjun will never come back to her, she wanted to die. and she died the way she wanted. it was not a full on revenge but i think she was too broken inside to take a better revenge than this. arjun will regret for some time and then he will forget. but maya will remain in arjun and saanjh's subconcious whenever they will see the child.
and i dont think ending is rushed. i m happy it has ended. i dont expect anything better from hindi serials. atleast ending was not cliche.
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I honestly can't believe that they didn't reveal what happend on Maya's ninth birthday...cvs are so pathetic...they definitely did shoot it ...plus the man that played Maya's father came back to do extra scenes..scenes from her birthday ...WTH

i think they didnt show it on purpose. they did not want to make it clear that maya was psychotic or evil. they left it to audience' imagination. because there are too many loopholes in the storyline that they require a combination of evil and psycho maya to justify them.
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

i would not have liked the ending if maya had realized all of her mistakes before dying. she remained what she was till her death. she decided time of her death herself. she came for revenge but she made a last try to get arjun. at last when she realized that arjun will never come back to her, she wanted to die. and she died the way she wanted. it was not a full on revenge but i think she was too broken inside to take a better revenge than this. arjun will regret for some time and then he will forget. but maya will remain in arjun and saanjh's subconcious whenever they will see the child.

and i dont think ending is rushed. i m happy it has ended. i dont expect anything better from hindi serials. atleast ending was not cliche.

Yes we can definitely look at things the way you have written...but I was expecting makers to reveal the 9 year secret...was hoping to see Ayaan and even Arohi...the whole family one last time

Maya was an epic character so I was hoping that she will go out with a bang...in an epic more thrilling way.

Some of the Hindi shows have been amazing...some even cult shows...the list is endless..i hope Hindi shows keep getting better and makers don't shy away from experimenting.

I expected the makers to give a more logical , thrilling end...eas expecting them to tie the loose ends and give a proper closure.

I am kind of disappointed as a viewer...but at the end of the day it was better than the many regressive shows which are on air...it was a good show for the most part
😊
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Yes we can definitely look at things the way you have written...but I was expecting makers to reveal the 9 year secret...was hoping to see Ayaan and even Arohi...the whole family one last time

Maya was an epic character so I was hoping that she will go out with a bang...in an epic more thrilling way.

Some of the Hindi shows have been amazing...some even cult shows...the list is endless..i hope Hindi shows keep getting better and makers don't shy away from experimenting.

I expected the makers to give a more logical , thrilling end...eas expecting them to tie the loose ends and give a proper closure.

I am kind of disappointed as a viewer...but at the end of the day it was better than the many regressive shows which are on air...it was a good show for the most part
😊

will u name few cult favorite hindi shows. i would really like to watch them.
i used to watch hindi serials about 10 years ago but then i got bored by the same stories and repetition of things. i found them away from reality and over dramatic. so i shifted to american series.
i started watching beyhadh because there was so much hype about it and i found it different from typical indian dramas. it is the only hindi show i watched after a very long gap.
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

will u name few cult favorite hindi shows. i would really like to watch them.
i used to watch hindi serials about 10 years ago but then i got bored by the same stories and repetition of thing. i found them away from reality and over dramatic. so i shifted to american series.
i started watching beyhadh because there was so much hype about it and i found it different from typical indian dramas. it is the only hindi show i watched after a very long gap.

There were many shows but I am not sure if u will find them online now.

The recent one which I can recommend is P.O.W...u can watch all the epis on Hotstar ! It is a brilliant show ...official adaptation of Israel series Hatufim...it was a finite series directed by Nikhil Advani and aired on Star Plus...i loved it !...one of the best shows I have seen on Indian TV in a while!
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

There were many shows but I am not sure if u will find them online now.

The recent one which I can recommend is P.O.W...u can watch all the epis on Hotstar ! It is a brilliant show ...official adaptation of Israel series Hatufim...it was a finite series directed by Nikhil Advani and aired on Star Plus...i loved it !...one of the best shows I have seen on Indian TV in a while!

thanx anshvi 😊