Frequent Posters

naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
did it really end with maya closing her eyes or did i miss the ending lol
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys typing from mobile. I am having some network issues. Will post analysis as soon as it is sorted out. Can't type from mobile.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys typing from mobile. I am having some network issues. Will post analysis as soon as it is sorted out. Can't type from mobile.

waiting for your analysis shruti
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
To be Frank I don't think Arjun will always feel guilty for killing Maya
He didn't feel guilty forgetting her when he didn't know that Maya has done so many crimes so he would now feel guilty forever after maybe for a few months but forever no way

But chalo for a moment assumed that he would lekin at least they should have revealed that Maya ka raaz and what happened on her 9th birthday
shruthiravi thumbnail
27/10/2017

" I am everything and I am nothing" one of the important lines of Bhagavad Gita. Arjun wants to show me his hatred and I want to show him my power says Maya. What we saw today was the live demonstration of these two lines. Yes the live demonstration of how Maya works, the power of Maya. The power of past. While we say past doesnt predict future, we use past to predict future. The reason is we take the " I am everything approach", approach of the ego. I know everything. Nobody needs to teach me anything. The attitude of Vandana when she took Arjun from the mandap and did all her nonsense bakwas with Maya. Reason she saw Maya breaking the glass, she didnt see Dusky cutting the picture. She didnt hear the pandit who told Maya will love Arjun very much. She didnt see the unflickered lamp in front of Maa Mahalakshmi when she prayed to the Goddess. All she heard was about the 9 year old girl who stabbed her father. She chose it because that is what suited her Maya or perception that this girl is not good for Arjun, only Saanjh is good for Arjun. She was wrong. I had told then itself the girl who came down the stairs and sat beside Arjun was his Lakshmi who came for him with all the purusharth of knowledge, wealth and power. But alas Vandana didnt wanted to see the Lakshmi in her, she only wanted to see the dirt in her. Only the dirt and that's how her actions went. And that dirty thinking she put into Saanjh also.

When Saanjh came after the holi day her mother Suman asked her to stay put, but in Saanjh head only Vandana words rang out. Maya is like this. She didnt think what she did with her married friend. She went to get hold of Maya. Yes Saanjeshwari Devi's bad and mad Maya. She tells I didnt intend to seperate you. You only seperated Arjun from yourself. You are not bad and mad. Dont lie Saanjh. Actions speak louder than words. Another demonstartion Maya gave today. It was good that Arjun fired at her heart. It was perfect killing the heart, and to be frank he died with it when truth revealed itself. " I am nothing" moment was simply superb for Saanjeshwari Devi. Now there is no Maya between you both Duffer and Dusky. Only truth remains. A bitter truth on what your beyhadh friendship did to the life of a girl called Maya. And your duffer is a murderer. Yes he killed. It is not Duffer didnt do anything Saanjh. He killed a woman point blank. Though she was a living corpse emotionally today he killed her physically. A crime punishable by IPC. But more than IPC your conscience will keep on harping dusky in a life in which you cannot live, you cannot die. Before she left she gave the parting gift also to you Dusky. The baby. A baby girl. She cleared all her debts.

Maya gives you what you give her. She is your own reflection. She doesnt have any color. You put the color on her. Just like the red that is the color of love and war, green is the color of envy and fertility it depends on how you see the color. How you see the person. Satyanarayan is always between love and time. Love is he himself and time is his power. If you choose time, you will get destruction, if you choose love ie him you will get direction to use the time the correct way. It is upto you what you choose. You want God or power of God. If you take God, then your plan wont work, only his plan for you will work. He will ensure you walk that path, the path he wants you to follow. Arjun chose Maya not her power. But to understand her direction, what she did, why she did he had to become a murderer. Yes he need not have become one. But then his I am everything attitude did him in. And Dusky she always wanted power and thought what she wants is her right. She also needed to see the live demonstration of her actions on half knowledge. Truth is where I am had told Saanjh. Correct the lines where Saanjh is there, the most destructive half truth is there as she keeps half truth afloat which was again demonstrated today. To protect Saanjh, Arjun shoots Maya. To protect ego, he shoots heart only to see the ego gone for a toss.

We are also between love and time. If we choose love, problem becomes possibility, if you choose time even possibility will become problem. Choice is yours. Dont allow your ego to overrule your heart. Dont allow your eyes to overrule your feelings. You need not act on your feelings. But dont decide without validating your feelings. And sometimes what you call instinct will be so strong just decide based on that, your feelings and you will never go wrong.

Maya was not bad, she was not mad. She was a human with a terrible past. What she expected was humanity. What she got was the so called world of Gods who condemned her at the drop of a hat. Maa Durga killed a Rakshas. Yes when the ego of Arjun died, when the ego of Saanjeshwari Devi died Ashwin died. Just like that marriage where Arjun jumps into the fire Maya put and follows her and in that hawan kund falls Ashwin's body. Yes Arjun followed Maya today. And in her love, she told her love is enough for both of them, Ashwin the Rakshas was killed. The woman died, but the child got justice. The woman proved the great Vandana Mata and her thoughts wrong that killed the child in her and made her the woman that she is today without giving her a chance when it mattered. She made Vandana Mata's son a murderer based on Maya or perception. The same perception with which she burned her, today she burned Arjun Sharma and Saanjh Sharma in that perception for a life time.

If you have the power to help, use the power. Listen to heart. You never know what or how things will change. But it will change for good only. This world doesnt needs God, it needs humans who has empathy. Who can listen. Who can think. Try to be a human and have humility.

Instead of looking at the darkness in your life and make others life dark with that, use the light in your life to give light to someone.

Dusky had that option. When Arjun was denied to her, God expected her to give the light in her life to a girl who had come from darkness. He expected her to be a good friend and sister to that girl. But she chased the darkness inside her and bringing darkness to that girl. Maya only got a streak of light, but with that light she removed the darkness in Dusky's life and because of that Dusky's name will be taken away by the sands of time, while time will write Maya's name in rock. Even after being Ashwin's daughter she gave light to Dusky. Even after being Prem's daughter Dusky couldnt give light to Maya. I would say this was the best perception breaking Beyhadh did that Dusky is not the light giver, but Maya is.

Now coming to Duffer. Was he Maya's light. Yes he was. His love was. Because if she didnt fight his hatred she wouldnt have been able to bring that life on this earth. I cannot write what he did to her, because it will take me pages to write that. I can only say this much. He did injustice to his Maya to show the world the truth of his Maya. Saanjh represents the world , that world who always needs visual proof to believe something. Who are judgemental and who believe themselves to be God than humans. Saanjh has now got a man without a soul. Yes he will live, he will do his duties but the knowledge will always be there his heart had belonged to Maya. He had loved Maya beyhadh the way he showed his beyhadh hatred. And she had kept the hand in between. A husband in whose heart there is another woman and a child who is the product of that love, is what Dusky gets to live her life.

Yes he loved her, yes he had and for that love from Duffer Sharma you are Arjun Sharma. you got the knowledge to build a business empire, you became responsible and now you are a father too. Be a responsible father.

And what is the truth. The knowledge that it is somewhere between I am everything and I am nothing. Always. Your truth is your perception and not the truth. It always have another side to it.

Coming to the show what I feel about it. Actually this was one of the end I had imagined as they kept on telling Maya will not come between Arjun and Saanjh. So it was to be truth between Arjun and Saanjh. Then again it was told Maya cannot save Arjun, the unfinished answer was only truth can save Arjun. And the truth of half knowledge, truth of Maya, truth of perception will def make him a better man and dusky a better woman. More than guilt I would have preferred CVs showing them becoming more emphatheic and something consturctive coming out of that knowledge than the upbringing of the baby.

Major disappointment was CVs not showing what happened to Maya on 9th birthday. Other parts well it is an open end just like the empty pistol. What you saw was Maya, there is something else you dont know and that dont know is a question mark which can go either way. Maya did something, Maya didnt do everything.

Destruction is always caused by Beyhadh " I am everything " attitude. If you keep " I am everything" in limits of course your reflection will also come in its limits.

There were some other ends also I had thought, which could have been more logical and would have given the thrill for a thriller as they had time to show it as they opened the past layer by layer with each incident. But yaa then the story belonged to Maya and the power of Maya. And they showed us the power of Maya when she died.
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I expected show duration to be 30 minutes...as as usual it was only 15 minutes...

I was crying while watching the episode..and even watched 2nd time and couldn't stop crying 2nd time too...

Again i salute Jeniffer Winget..her acting...her ability to make her character "Maya"...no words can define her...And i must say i will miss Maya...because i belive there will never again be a "Maya"in Indian Television...thats for sure..unless they come with season 2 Beyhadh and same cast...
Y12345 thumbnail
Shruti beautiful analysis
Just one thing, how do you think Maya the child got justice?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys thanks a lot for the support you have given me so far by reading my analysis. I have analyzed the show from the perspective of metaphor Maya and the question is Arjun the light of Maya's life. I would say as far as these questions are concerned I had some 2-3 ends in mind as the story progressed and the CVs have chosen one end. But not the best end I had in mind as I am lover of thriller. Hence the feeling is somewhat mixed. Not disappointed, but not elated.
So this beyhadh journey is coming to an end today. Before I wind up, I would like to put a small request to all my readers regarding my fiction Seven Vows the link of which is given in my signature. If you get time do check that out, I am giving the gist of the story below. Would really love to hear your comments

" Sreedhar Varma at the age of 22 had everything in his life. Pampered by his family, heart throb of every young woman, a topper in the college and a person selected to attend the Youth Economic Forum in US. Such a perfect world comes crashing down for him in a moment. He realizes to gain what he has lost, he has to fight the social norms, fight traditions and find a new perfect.

Maheswari Varma the matriarch of the Varma regards herself a woman of values and principles and is proud of her heritage as a freedom fighter's sister. But her values and principles are questioned at every step when a girl walks into her family like a storm opening the layers of the past. As skeltons tumble out, the woman in Maheswari is challenged at every point to put her values and principles in action for the welfare of her family.

Suman Rajput the girl who wanted to fly from the cage. But the path she chooses to escape the cage, lands her in a cage from where it looks like there is no opening and that cage is the truth of her life.

Sudhir Varma the second son of Varma family carries a fire underneath his calm demeanor. A fire that desperately needs a direction. A fire that needs a closure.

Will Sreedhar find his perfect new, Will Maheswari win as a woman, Will Suman get her wings, Will Sudhir get the direction, to know read Seven Vows set in post liberalized India in the pink City of Jaipur. The tale of love, passion, compassion and above all that celebrates humanity for what it is. "
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Thanks Shruti. I will miss your posts. Your analysis were beautiful, always positive and the way you write. Hope to catch up with you soon
Y12345 thumbnail
@shruti or anyone else what do you guys think.
-Did Maya the child really get justice?

- Was it true that Maya could have chosen light but chose Arjun's love which was darkness?

- Do you think that Arjun is just another Ashwin who destroyed Maya?

- Maya love was beyhadh but was also selfless? Thoughts?

- So when Maya came with surrogacy drama, she wanted to make arjun kill her?