Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
And then again he dumped Maya - the woman who he swore on pavitra Agni even God wouldn't be able to separate him from - JUST BECAUSE SHE HAD A MISCARRIAGE!!! 🤢

But Saanjh being married off to this loser is the biggest kalank in this show. They couldn't have been more successful at ripping the hearts out of the chest of the majority of the viewers.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Good question. Maya loving that baby so much to the point of sacrificing her life for the baby. Weird?
Why would she ever do that that too after what Saanjh and Arjun told her?

I would have loved that Maya also tricked them, he got arjun's sperm, impregnated in her womb, not saanjh eggs, so it was a different type of IVF ( like in pyscho movies lol)
otherwise, why maya said "my child", it's saanjh, and there is no way maya will accept saanjh kid when she was the reason why her own kid died.

And just to add, yes it seems like arjun male ego who destroyed arYA, and he just saw maya, as a baby machine or what? Treating her badly when she was in hospital having fun with his bff turned wife, and this time too, treating her like some baby machine, and saanjh too
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@SKR dear the sixth vow had told if someone will come between Arjun and Maya that will be Maya. Yes Maya will come between them, not God. And it is exactly Maya that has come between them. Arjun never knew her past, he never. Maya was about to tell him her past I guess 3 times. Once in godown when he threw colors on her, second in the shanti spot where he heard it half and went away, third the bachelor party night where he told he need not know.
That half knowledge of Maya as a vulnerable girl played in their life and ruined it. If he had known her past completely which might have included her crimes when she built F&C escaping from Ashwin, and if he had wanted to still accept her, her ways then the strong foundation would have been there. That small Maya between them, big Maya separating them and creating so much destruction. Saanjh was also able to keep her foot between was because of the space this Maya created.

That is from Arjun's part. Maya also never took any initiative to talk about her past to him. So that he understands why she behaves that way. She just believed in those vows. But to deliver on those vows, he has to understand her, her problems. The root of her poison she never made him understand.

This is also the difference between Durga and Dev of EHT and Arjun and Maya of Beyhadh. Dev comes understanding why Nithya became Durga, why she is doing what she is doing. Accepting the poison, accepting the manipulation. The manipulations that gave him pain, almost death, a prison term and all sorts of fights.

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Except that nobody will actually see it that way Shruthi. Nobody will appreciate Maya for it at all so it's better it were her child. It just kills me to think that she lost her own child and now she has to give birth to the child of the woman who married her husband 🤢

They don't need to- she made her bed, she has to lie in it. Not quoting this child example specifically, but in general about Maya's character.

That's the one great thing of Maya that irks me. She does stuff that harms people, and then saves them by some half-arsed measure, and people are expected to appreciate and thank her for saving them, instead of lambasting her for being the cause of the problem in the first place.

If someone were to harm your child, and cause the kid a level of pain, and then do enough to "save" it, would you be grateful to them, or give them one tight slap and tell them to refrain from such shite in the future?

Can't expect her to pull off an escape act every time- it doesn't happen in real life that way. Dhoni doesn't win every time he takes the match to the final over by deliberately playing slowly in the lead-up.

Arranges to have Arjun kidnapped, causes Arjun pain and then indirectly "saves" Arjun with that phone call.

Arranges to have Aarohi poisoned, causes her to be unconscious, and then "saves" her with the medicine.

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well it is saajun's child.
ivf means in vitro fertilization which is fertilization outside the body. after this zygote is introduced into the mother's womb.
when arjun said ivf failed many times, he meant saanjh could not concieve after ivf procedure. it means there is some problem which saanjh's uterus. it does not reflect that zygote did not form in the first place.
Y12345 thumbnail
Saanjun saving mom instead of child is just LOL

So they want to save Maya( just to be mahan of course) and torture her mentally.

These white masked people deserve an award.
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

well it is saajun's child.

ivf means in vitro fertilization which is fertilization outside the body. after this zygote is introduced into the mother's womb.
when arjun said ivf failed many times, he meant saanjh could not concieve after ivf procedure. it means there is some problem which saanjh's uterus. it does not reflect that zygote did not form in the first place.

yes

but i'm saying, that nobody knows if they took maya's egg or saanjh's egg. If Maya tricked them, for surrogacy, she can trick them here too. ( Like Amy in Gone girl)

I'm just making this thriller a bit more thrill lol

Of course, we know saanjun will live happily ever after with their kid.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Y12345

Good question. Maya loving that baby so much to the point of sacrificing her life for the baby. Weird?

Why would she ever do that that too after what Saanjh and Arjun told her?

I would have loved that Maya also tricked them, he got arjun's sperm, impregnated in her womb, not saanjh eggs, so it was a different type of IVF ( like in pyscho movies lol)
otherwise, why maya said "my child", it's saanjh, and there is no way maya will accept saanjh kid when she was the reason why her own kid died.

And just to add, yes it seems like arjun male ego who destroyed arYA, and he just saw maya, as a baby machine or what? Treating her badly when she was in hospital having fun with his bff turned wife, and this time too, treating her like some baby machine, and saanjh too

How was Saanjh responsible for the death of Maya's chid?

Male ego? I doubt no one with male ego would go against his family for his male ego

baby machine, again I doubt, since if it were the case he wouldn't have not touched Maya during the time he didnt feel love for her

He was flirt ad bad and was responsible for broken Arya but Maya has her own share responsibility is breaking of Arya

But Saanjh and Vandana, is a complete no no, no third person can break the relation of two people
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

How was Saanjh responsible for the death of Maya's chid?

Should I really explain that? I mean it's obvious. When maya was returning from hospital, what did saanjh do that unleash a chain of reaction that led to her miscarriage? She was having fun with someone's else hubby.

Male ego? I doubt no one with male ego would go against his family for his male ego

He didnt leave Maya because of her beyhadh love, remember his line to vandy? Nor because of fake rape case etc, he left her because of Samay

baby machine, again I doubt, since if it were the case he wouldn't have not touched Maya during the time he didnt feel love for her

Sorry, but just because he "touched" her doesnt mean anything. Not that I'm comparing arjun to a rapist but you get what I mean. By baby-machine,I meant, he didnt even care about her when she was pregnant, left her alone in hospital, and enjoying with saanjh. He just wanted his bandaar.

He was flirt ad bad and was responsible for broken Arya but Maya has her own share responsibility is breaking of Arya

agreed, as you said, not only was responsible. Hope you maintain your stance

But Saanjh and Vandana, is a complete no no, no third person can break the relation of two people

So according to you? saanjh is white ? She never did anything? And vandy didnt she try to break Arya?

replies in bold
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Come on CVs. You have to give SOME kind of exciting twist here. I'm just glad this torture will have ended in an hour 🤢