Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthiravi, congratulations on completion of 150 pages of your previous thread and all the best for this new thread. Have not watched the last four episodes only getting the gist from your thread and from Twitter and instagram. Yeah I always thought Maya would die after what they made her. By 'they' I mean the makers and the hypocrites on screen. So it is going to be a tame end. What about karma catching up with the hypocrites? As you said the ordeal of the 9 year old needs to be shown but I am afraid they are only going to show a happily ever after for Saanjheswari Devi and Pendulum Sharma. This pendulum says he detests the day he first met Maya but he is overlooking the fact that this aimless creature with an equally aimless lawyer for a friend has become a successful business person because of his experience at FNC. Bad and mad Maya taught him the way to be ambitious and successful. The makers have missed showing so many events and stories. Instead they made Maya black and the hypocrites white. They could have shown something different with a big twist in the end.
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Shruthi Not much to write in today's analysis..only maya's tears. how words like that spoken from him? shruthi idk but i'm also not going to like the end i guess but it was decided on the day when maya decided to love arjun beyhadh.i don't know if maya dies and arjun-co shitjun living happy like that is going to happen or not but one thing is sure there is no thriller in the end like that. whatever they will show it will be just plot revealing that's it.I don't think so that show like this beyhadh will end just stereo typical end like every other shows. anyway i just wanted to see maya's story that's it. Let's hope they don't make another cowrds end. with illogical happy ending that can actually never can happen but its indian telvison.😆
Fernandes43 thumbnail
When Arjun wished Maya death, she said that she died already the day he betrayed her love!
Maya knows Arjun betrayed her!
But it is her choice to go after him -a man who keeps insulting her every time & asking her to die!

Arjun's wish is her command!
That is what she said when he scolded all the three ladies when bandar died!
So, when he asked VM to die, Maya listened to him partially & killed her! Later she tried to set in motion her own death along with Arjun -the fake death drama- but it flopped!
Much later, when Arjun was standing with human bomb, he asked Maya to press the remote!
Maya repeated the same! "Your wish is my command!"
But , Jhanvi intervened & the drama ended with her arrest!

After he treacherously got her signed on divorce papers, Maya could have let him go! She didn't!
After, he fed her laddu breaking her hunger strike-when she was jailed- only to announce his marriage with Saanjh, she could have left him! She did not!
After, he brought Saanjh to Jail only to kiss her in her presence, just to burn her in jealousy, Maya could have abandoned her love & erased Arjun from her mind! She did not!
After, watching the shadhi video wherein he forced a marriage on a reluctant Saanjh, she should be clear at least in her mind who was betraying & back-stabbing her really! But her blind eyes saw only Saanjh as the culprit & not at all, Arjun, still!

Maya could have peacefully stayed in Jail reading BG and other spiritually inspiring books! But she chose to read medical books, plan her escape & return back to Arjun's life!
She took the painful route of carrying someone's baby for next 9 months & to undergo labour pains and also to witness him along with Saanjh everyday!!
It was a choice she made!
Now, when she wants to get fed by Arjun, what else she could hope for - other than listening to his harsh, painful & bitter words, again & again!

The old Maya would have plastered his mouth with something & still made him do it for her!
She would have blindfolded him, hand-cuffed him & even sedated him for expressing and showing her 'rakshas' love to him!
It worked then for her, but it is not so, any longer!

Why is maya doing it then?
The only rational explanation that comes to my mind is, that her punishment is not over!
Maya keeps committing crimes & sins and so do her punishments, too!
Maya is delivering justice to herself for loving Arjun!
Her love is not a gateway for a blissful life, that happens normally to everyone!
It is there, only to bring her a painful death that she is undergoing everyday!
Arjun wished her hazaar deaths, after kissing Saanjh in jail!
Arjun's wish is her command!

And so, Maya is punishing herself and it is just to fulfill her Arjun's wish!
God is fair to everyone, even to Maya as he is giving her a chance to pay for her sins & atone truly before she actually dies , someday!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well there is a video on that last scene, and Arjun was saying something( Idk what though) and since Maya is on Arjun's lap, I dont think he shot her.
And chipku saanjh was there, also in between like forever. They could have made it an ARya scene without chipku but no. And no, this news that Saanjh will divorce Arjun is false, and there is no saanjun child since maya dies.

I invested time into that thriller who is hinting towards a typical basic end
Y12345 thumbnail
@Fernandes: I'm not sure what Maya wants. First I felt she wanted revenge but now it seems she wants arjun's love back.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

@Fernandes: I'm not sure what Maya wants. First I felt she wanted revenge but now it seems she wants arjun's love back.

Clearly, CVs are clueless as they are trying to finish this story!
They are deliberately trying to make Saanjh look like a 'Devi' so that they can validate 'true' or 'selfless' love part of the plot that they originally wanted to set in competition with obsessive love! But it did not click well with bulk of audience & they played it down for sometime! Finally, when they are trying to manufacture a 'selfless love' out of Saanjh,it looks very unnatural & artificial making her look like a fool, in fact!
Arjun is doing the 'honours' of standing against obsessive love, much to wrath & unhappiness of a support base that rooted for him! The ArYa fandom is confused really, if- to continue supporting him or ditch him for his betrayal!
But, the real culprit is Maya for her extreme negativity! I am truly at a loss to understand how JW could even think of making her audience believe that Maya is only grey & not black, after whatever we witnessed, so far!!
But, the inability to openly criticize the character or even actor, because they adore her as a good actor is causing a desperation, helplessness, despondency & what not!
One should see a character as character only & comment on merit! That makes life always simpler!

Maya is planning to die after getting back Arjun's love! She is not in a position to come back & live in the civil society as a normal person, because of her court cases & conviction!
She can't spend her rest of life, meaninglessly in Jail too!
So, she is making a last ditch effort to change Arjun's mind- his hatred to be replaced by compassion if not actual love for her!
Then , possibly she may die in peace!
Saanjun's child-if it were to be born- it could be her parting gift to her Arjun, as she failed to give him their own bandar!
There is no badala or any such thing, really! Maya is softening surely as she is nearing her end!
Everyone else may stay alive till the end, including Jhanvi, perhaps!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
So yes Maya will kill herself in the room where she was locked by her father in childhood, and where the love for Arjun started. So all ends here
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Beyhadh is a meaningless serial.
Sigh had so much expectations. Thought they will show something deep with a message.
A message of not judging people quick and being humane.

So from beyhadh what message did they convey? An abused child should not be accepted by the society as he/she will become a monster in future?

And what about those hypocrites who contributed in driving Maya insane? Will they be white washed?

This serial is unbelievable.

Y12345 thumbnail
@Fernandez: Yes, you are right, they are just forcing it. But the majority of audience, is feeling bad, that Maya died, and she didnt get justice as a child
@Sumz: Completely agree with you. They are spreading the whole message.
Besides Maya killing herself=suicide, they are trying to say mental illness=bad=mad=monster=people should stay away from that monster= judgmental society pushes them to suicide

Haha how I wished the show would go Gone girl way, where Maya gets a clean chit. That would the first time ever in a indian show i guess.But it's all the devi dev squad with their sach ki jeet😕😕😕 how is beyhah a thriller and different from other show?
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Beyhadh is a meaningless serial.

Sigh had so much expectations. Thought they will show something deep with a message.
A message of not judging people quick and being humane.

So from beyhadh what message did they convey? An abused child should not be accepted by the society as he/she will become a monster in future?

If there's a message at all, then it is that NO CHILD SHOULD BE ABUSED AS IT COULD HAVE LASTING PSYCHOLOGICAL EFFECTS ON THE CHILD WHICH COULD TURN HIM INTO A MONSTER WHICH ANY SANE SOCIETY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCEPT

And what about those hypocrites who contributed in driving Maya insane? Will they be white washed?

A psychopath's deeds will always be resisted, opposed & criticised by any sane & civilised society...call it hypocrisy or call it trying to protect your loved ones...😃

This serial is unbelievable.

All who trusted Maya blindly were mauled by her...Tulsi, Manasi, Arohi...all...

N those who were wary of her, are called hypocrites...

What kind of absurd logic is this?!???😕

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago