Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saanjun katha about how their love is pure lol

Btw guys, Maya shouting save the kid, proved once again that yes Maya still had some goodness in her.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
26/10/2017

Fight the battle of your life Maya. Fight the battle of your life and this battle you alone has to win. You know what has been your problem. The words, the poisonous words, the feelings in those poisonous words. You acted to make those poisonous words come true. Always. You know why. Because you believed you are bad and mad. You never believed Maya is a good girl. Maya can do great things. No you never believed. The scarred childhood never allowed you to belief in yourself irrespective of you building an empire. Arjun has shot the most poisonous words at you. The most poisonous words. And what did you ask him. You did treachery to me. He was your choice Maya. If he did treachery then you were wrong. Why did you choose such a man in your life, who will push you in the abyss of darkness. In all the poison he told you one thing. He had loved you, yes he had loved truly, madly, deeply and he loved his Maya. If you want your Arjun, become his Maya, not the Maya of Ashwin Mehrotra. Whatever he had told is not the darkness, but the path to light.Because before light comes in you have to face the ultimate darkness. You have to fight your demons, your fears and that fight you alone has to do it.

Fight those words, fight those poison, fight it out for the baby. Duffer has choosen mother. You have to choose the baby. It cannot be his decision. It has to be your decision. Because you are the one who are going to bring a new life into this world. If you have to be different from your mother, then you have to choose your baby. Doesnt matter if it is death for you. But you have to choose the baby. You have to fight the poison that always attacks your head and use your heart completely. It cannot be you, it has to be the baby. You have to prove Arjun wrong today with your death. The child doesnt mean anything to you, the child is a weapon for you to get Arjun, and your love for Arjun was fake, selfish. You have to prove every accusation wrong. Bring the new life into this world and give it to Saanjh and close your eyes. Bring the light to her life, which she couldnt bring to your life when you were married with Arjun. Cross the path with Jhanvi, cross the path with Saanjh and then just simply go. Because the biggest light of your life is the ability to rise above the poisonous words that is spoken to you. To go beyond those words and light a lamp. Just simply do that.

Saanjeshwari Devi. Well everything belong to Devi and nothing for Maya. Maya has no right to love Arjun. Dusky gave her love to Maya once. When were Arjun and Saanjh lovers when Maya proposed him. Leave it. But did you hear what Arjun asked you. Maya had always fought for his love, why you didnt stop him from going with Maya. So you love baby more than him is the question he asked you. Always the missing tile. When Arjun was not there, she wont listen to Prem. When she got Arjun, the for bacha leave Arjun. Yes she knew Arjun hated Maya, but then she wanted Arjun to be with Maya for the baby doesnt matter what he feels. So it is about what she wants. So how is duffer Maya's love is control and Saanjh's love freedom. Maya didnt care about your feelings, Saanjh also didnt care for what you felt when he had to go with Maya. By the way devi when you get something, you have to give something. Else it is a debt, a debt of lifetime. It's a fact. Maya had never hidden her love for Arjun, but you bought her. Now she asked you. Your child your happiness and give her, her happiness. Why it is always about your happiness Dusky, why it cant be the happiness of other. No, not now I am asking you to give her your husband, but why it was always Duffer mera hai attitude. Love is always give and take. But so far you have given nothing to Maya. Nothing. You went to her as a friend and called her husband to restaurent at night, hugged him, hung in his arms. What did you give her. Nothing. How will you repay the debt, because debt has to be paid.

Most important Duffer Sharma what is your destination. Maya ya bandar. Because the effort of 6 months you just threw away in a minute. You will do godhbarai of Saanjh in front of her and you dragged Maya. Neither godhbarai of Saanjh happened and now Maya, bacha both in risk. What is the game plan. Yes you know all the poison of Maya. I had an inclination yesterday you switched of the lights and you take her out to ensure family members are not at risk. It was better that way, what with your wife's craze for the baby. But why the nautanki now, if you took so much pain for the baby. Once again 8 months, the same eight months were Maya lost her baby. That day also you took the hand of your madness. This time atleast it is your madness baby, the happiness she so very much wants. Then why the hungama. The heart beat is stopping duffer. The heart beat is stopping. After you told you dont love her, how do you expect the heart beat to be there. Why did you take such a risk Duffer Sharma. Why did you take such a risk with your baby. You only wanted baby right. Saanjh thinks you only wants baby right. But what do you want Duffer Sharma. If you just wanted baby you could have just kept your mouth shut for some more time instead of telling those poisonous words. No you want her to see the light, yes you wanted her to see the light and that's why you injected this poison, so that she fights the poison to bring out the life and light for her, even if it means death. Because zeher zeher se hi uthartha hai. Maya if the poison you gave him is also part of your love, today take the poison he gives you as part of his love, yes his beyhadh love for you.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shruti 👏 Was feeling bad after this episode but hats off to you
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today's episode was so disappointing...Arjun doesn't have to love maya...but he should've at least showed some compassion towards someone who was carrying his child...shrieking his name through her labour pains...i found his behaviour quite disgusting.
AlexP927 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tomorrow's the last episode...gonna miss you all...even those who were team saanjh xD...loved the (good healthy) debates we had on this forum and shruthi i iwill definitely miss ur analytical brain...no joke..i actually learned from you..its just a show but how you perceive it is so different...nd ofcourse...i learned quite alot abt hindu mythology from ur threads wch ws interesting to read...thank u for ur analysis of each episode since day1! Ur 3-4 new threads are proof of how much we all love reading it.
Serious emotions as beyhadh ends tomorrow...the show has had its ups and downs but the first season will remain iconic and the biggest step in changing what indian tv can be...altho i probably will still continue watching my kdramas n intl tv shows more n only wacthing jen's shows...aadat se majboor kya karoon xD See y'all at Alvida Adhura's forum when that happens!

as far as tomorrow is concerned...its not gonna be a happy ending but i just hope maya get s justice and if nothing its a satisfying end...imo the child is going to be the light maya is gonna leave behind and the light of her life too...she will die(who knows...they cud do a surprising cliffhanger on us) in arjun's arms...definitely gonna cry but...as long as maya gets justice...AND GOD PLEASE LET IT BE A LONG EPISODE N LET THEM SHOW HER PAST!
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Haha, I have definitely heard Korean people complaining about how bad their TV shows are. I was thinking at that time that they can definitely not be as bad as Indian shows 😆

Anyways, I watched some episodes of I Remember You, looks promising. Thanks for the recommendation.

Is it in the English language?
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful analysis thank you. It is a bit of balm to the wounds the CVs are inflicting on is Maya and ArYa fans since a long time.

What is my main complaint? Well mostly that Maya never got any happiness in life. Ever. Either she was traumatised or trapped in mental illness. She had to die a painful death after all this? It's sick. I cannot forgive cvs for this.

Secondly, for making Arjun marry Sanjh. It was so damn hurtful because it made his love for Maya look fake. Beyhadh had the best lines about love. The seven vachans ArYa made became fake on Arjun's part the minute he betrayed those pavitra vachans.

Third, Jhanvi. This woman is a kalank 😡 on the name of mother and she deserves a hell of a lot of pain for making Maya what she is today. Instead, Maya will die and Jhanvi will dance on her grave 🤢 cvs why you do this to us???

I'm angry that cvs created this beautiful,lovable character called Maya. Made us so emotionally attached to her. Then tried to turn her evil and justified her death at the end. Did they expect us to stop loving her? I have never felt so disgusted at a show's ending. They dragged the torture too long. 😡
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Hes doing it for the baby . The baby is Saanjhs happiness & Arjun wants Saanjh happy . So hes attending to Saajeswari Devis fancies by taking care of Maya so that Devi gets her wish fulfilled & be happy ! 😆 But Arjun is really going overboard taking care of Maya 😆

From the precap it seems Maya wanted Arjun from Sanjh . The Devi slaps him & tells her she doesnt have the AUKAT to love Arjun & in return gets slapped by Arjun !
Just tell me how big a trophy is Arjun for these women .. ok i leave looney Maya out cuz shes obsessed but even normal saanjh thinks one has to have a standard to love Arjun ! Oh God ! I never knew pendulums are this popular !😆 Any normal girl will run away from that Arjun let alone thinking of an AUKAT to love him !
So Devi btw showed her aukat , once she got the baby she wants Maya out , didnt Devi know Maya will come up with something like this , after all she only wants Arjun ! Now shes shouting at Maya and showing her Aukat !! I wonder what aukat she had all this years being just a doormat of Arjun !

Saanjh is not capable to conceive & she thinks that Maya is a baby-producing machine. Maya is bad & mad. No second thoughts about it. Maya's love for Arjun is sanak but what about Saanjh's love for him? Whatever Saanjh has done in Arya married life, she is getting it back. She is getting a taste of her own medicine.

Arjun was is & will always look for the best in all the worlds. He has been fickle-minded from the beginning of the show. Arjun loved Maya but she goofed it up. But how can he love another woman overnight? That marriage is only for the convenience sake. He did tell Maya that if she takes a right path, he will always be there for her but the minute she goes on a bad path, she will lose him forever. If he is giving Samay as the reason i.e before Ayaan's accident & VM's death (Both done by Maya) then it is none other than his male ego.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I found the Samay reason to dump their marriage completely illogical. She merely told him that Samay was obsessed with her. Did she even tell him that she used him? Arjun knew very well that Maya never loved anyone but him and cringed at Samay's touch. She didn't let him touch her either. She never betrayed her love for Arjun with Samay. So Arjun giving that as the reason is stupid.

I swear I can't wait for this to end tomorrow. The quicker it does we can get over the sadness and anger at Cvs.

People say these are tv shows and not to get emotionally attached but that's hard because you spend five days a week with a charater's story for years of course you can get attached.

Tomorrow is going to be a huge cry fest and I'm going to need some huge consolation lol.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

Is it in the English language?

English subtitles are usually available.