Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
@Y12 God answers every prayer. But just check on all your prayers, whether you yourself have contradicted your prayers before blaming why the prayer is not answered. If you really look, God is writing Dusky's destiny. He has written a long battle. Then Vandana Mata gave her blessing, may you get lot of love from Arjun, then she tells dont take my duffer and my baby away from me. So Dusky ka Duffer and Dusky's baby not away from Dusky.
Now look at what Dusky had asked God when Arjun asked her to ask God for Maya's life. Whatever is written for me give it to Maya.

Now look from God's perspective, how will God satisfy all this. He has to satisfy all statements. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.

Sometimes the way people make wishes Bhagavan will have to do so many permutations and combinations before he can decide how to answer all prayers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@ami that is because Maya prayed for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ. She herself ask God in S1 to save her mother and punish her as she did all the crimes. Maybe the child Maya who fought Ashwin and came out with Jhanvi would have done crimes for defending herself and her mother.

God has a long memory then if he is saving janhvi because of that prayer again and again... ๐Ÿ˜•
Prem and vandana much better human beings than janhvi died...
And out of all this janhvi gets the best deal... ๐Ÿ‘
Saanjh lost her father... Arjun lost his mother... Ayaan lost his mother and got his reputation tarnished once...
But janhvi got rid of her gold digger husband which she was incapable of doing herself... Will get rid of her psychopath daughter whom she contributed in making a monster... Got two readymade children who have become rich now... She straight away got two adult kids so she didn't have to go through the difficult part of taking care of them since childhood...
If you ignore that 3-4 years of wheelchair, she got the best deal.. ๐Ÿฅฑ
Now the ending hurts me that janhvi survived
Edited by Ami_Vrushan - 7 years ago
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was grinning from ear to ear watching today's episode. maya showing mirror to jhanvi that she is not doodh ki dhuli, saanjh weeping๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just loved it, sort of poetic justice. Earlier he left maya's hand to console forever cry baby now he left dusky for maya unborn kid, though temporarily
Finallyyy...Arjun munda is taking care of maya, how I wish he did that before instead of choosing pagalpan over unborn kid, nevertheless its good to see him do know๐Ÿ˜† who cares if its his plan or not maya will live few moments of sukoon before embracing death. Though not expecting anything sane or logical hope cv's show at least glimpses of pendulum sharma' feelings
AshVarna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

God has a long memory then if he is saving janhvi because of that prayer again and again... ๐Ÿ˜•
Prem and vandana much better human beings than janhvi died...
And out of all this janhvi gets the best deal... ๐Ÿ‘
Saanjh lost her father... Arjun lost his mother... Ayaan lost his mother and got his reputation tarnished once...
But janhvi got rid of her gold digger husband which she was incapable of doing herself... Will get rid of her psychopath daughter whom she contributed in making a monster... Got two readymade children who have become rich now... She straight away got two adult kids so she didn't have to go through the difficult part of taking care of them since childhood...
If you ignore that 3-4 years of wheelchair, she got the best deal.. ๐Ÿฅฑ
Now the ending hurts me that janhvi survived

TRUE Indeed...she is the most pathetic mother anyone could get๐Ÿ˜ก woman dont have an ounce of remorse for having playing major role in making maya into monster with her callousness๐Ÿคข
Edited by AshVarna - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Ami Jhanvi had the best sob story. I would really like to know the last episode.What was Jhanvi's agenda or whether she had any agenda๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. This woman had been always mysterious for me, never opening her mouth to tell what happened to Maya on her 9th birthday. As of now it looks like she gets the best deal. All luxury, freedom and no responsibilities.
@Ashvarna even if he kills her post this, it is fine. Because she knows the love is for the child. But atleast for the child, to ensure the child gets a peaceful atmosphere he is doing things earnestly. As he himself told I cannot reject hate and I cannot accept love. He was in between, but the care he gave her was genuine. And I was happy there was no intimacy shown, it was mostly gentle that feeling of sukoon or peace. Even when Maya kissed his cheek and put her head on his shoulder. He didnt show any intimacy and she didnt demand it either. Actually Maya wanted simple joys of life. Remember the way she came to the tea shop and ate all things sitting with him. Remember the way she followed the puzzle in Mauritius and reached him. Her childhood, the lost childhood she always searched for it. Remember in the initial analysis itself I had told what Maya searched in Arjun was an emotional security than love itself.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, Dusky trusts her Duffer. Remember. But Duffer himself says that only Maya's Arjun can give her peace. Maya's Arjun. Where is this Arjun, who is he, what can he do
Dusky asks not to take Duffer away from her. But in the morgue, Dusky said that she would never ask for anything again, unless it was her Duffer. It was not Duffer. Well, yes, her Duffer never left her. Nobody ever took her Duffer
Jhanvi did an excellent job this time. Yesterday, she said that Maya would never get Duffer. Today, Duffer is leaving with Maya. Yes, for the sake of the child. And it all happens because of Jhanvi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Laska hum bhi tho doondh rahe hain Maya ke Arjun ko, jo uske andhere ka ujala hain. Kabse ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. But I would say yesterday he became her medicine. The third picture Maya drew.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think that Maya will refuse to give Saanjh her kid and then maybe, Arjun will kill Maya for saanjh. Well like he always did. And I don't know if there will be someone to give maya water. Hmmm..
Shruti, you are right, Maya always wanted peace but Saanjh always wanted to fight a battle with her, and she ended up fighting a battle with herself

Lol funny how those hypocrites dont miss their jain Arohi are Mrs Saanjh busy with her own selfish fancies.

It ends in 2 episodes, and I'm thinking what might had happened on her 9th birthday? Maybe she killed someone.

PS: Saanjh line saying that maya doesnt have aukaat was so vile and cheap.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol what is going on in the show? It took 180 degree turn in last two episodes. When Arjun smiled in the car, for a second I thought he was working hand-in glove with Maya ๐Ÿ˜†
Is it just his plan to kill Maya after getting the baby ?
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@dexter: Yes maybe his plan. The slap too.Maybe to get baby out of Maya and finish her
That small segment of ARya was great though. At least they have chemistry. Even though they hate each other. Maya looked happy, stress-free and peaceful, and like a happy kid.

Let's see if Arjun really kills.
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago