Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

Things are too confusing. How can Arjun take care of Maya, when he hates her to the core

Hes doing it for the baby . The baby is Saanjhs happiness & Arjun wants Saanjh happy . So hes attending to Saajeswari Devis fancies by taking care of Maya so that Devi gets her wish fulfilled & be happy ! 😆 But Arjun is really going overboard taking care of Maya 😆

From the precap it seems Maya wanted Arjun from Sanjh . The Devi slaps him & tells her she doesnt have the AUKAT to love Arjun & in return gets slapped by Arjun !
Just tell me how big a trophy is Arjun for these women .. ok i leave looney Maya out cuz shes obsessed but even normal saanjh thinks one has to have a standard to love Arjun ! Oh God ! I never knew pendulums are this popular !😆 Any normal girl will run away from that Arjun let alone thinking of an AUKAT to love him !
So Devi btw showed her aukat , once she got the baby she wants Maya out , didnt Devi know Maya will come up with something like this , after all she only wants Arjun ! Now shes shouting at Maya and showing her Aukat !! I wonder what aukat she had all this years being just a doormat of Arjun !
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yeah I know but does Maya know? I mean are they taking us for fools?

And after baby delivering, will he just shoot Maya?

yup Maya knows it too. He told he will give saanjh her happiness that is the baby
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I didnt compare Karna with Maya. My comment was with respect to the TM comment on what is the use of crying over death like Kunti cried on Karna and the comment what a waste of life. I have stopped writing about MB in this forum after the mess and ruckus it has created. But some people are taking it as per their wish. So somehow my analysis of MB situation come out, especially Karna is also one of my favourite character.

Anyways this particular forum has 2 rules. If certain people feel MB can be bought in of course it can be bought in, but if certain others bring in and if it doesnt suit those certain people view then create ruckus, mock, shout, report and what not.

Kunti was not compared as a personality vis-a-vis Arjun of Beyhadh! But her act of crying over Karna's death was not something found to be very convincing since she was in a way responsible for Karna's miseries in his life & also she chose to maintain a distance from Karna!

Now, Arjun not as personality but his act of distancing from Maya & being in a way responsible for her miseries in her life were indeed the subject of comparison!
Their deaths were caused almost by Kunti & Arjun -as applicable in respective cases! What I mean here is , Kunti created a handicap for Karna by asking to pledge & give her some vows or vajans which in turn caused his downfall among other reasons!
Arjun killed or would kill Maya directly, here!
But, after all these, if they cry for the death of other person, it was not looking very convincing!
That is the point I was trying to make!

As far " waste of life" comment was concerned, it has nothing to do with MB!
But it has something to do with Maya, as her young life is getting lost meaninglessly, while she was regretting the same, for a much older man, when he died, some time ago! That is were that comment ends!

Hope I made myself clear!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She knows. It's like the last time except now he'll take care of her instead of abandoning her in an asylum.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
25/10/2017

I am standing between light and darkness. Yes Arjun you were always between light and darkness. But do you know who considered you light, who considered you life, who considered you her sun. You know. It was, is and will be Maya. The girl from the dark room who chose you for light. She wants peace and only in her peace the baby will get peace and the light will come. There is no one in the world other than you who can give her peace. Who can keep her in her boundary. Only your love, your care keep her in her boundary. You always knew it Arjun. You always knew. Maya needed you. Maya needed security. She didnt wanted anyone to take you away from her. And yes peace is her right. Give her that peace. Let she enjoy those 8 months in complete blissfullness with nothing to bother. Her childhood. It was literally Maya's childhood that played out. I would say Arjun took care of her as if taking care of a child. Maya was always that. The child woman. Or rather the woman who never had childhood. I was happy they showed Arjun giving her the care she so very much deserved when she was carrying their child. The hot water massage to her legs, he beside her always. Whatever was denied to her then, she got it now. yes when heart speaks language is not needed. When heart speaks light will find its way. When heart speaks peace will find its way. When heart speaks justice will find its way. And yes KT is doing an absoutely delightful job. His eyes. His eyes are steady and calm. So steady and calm. For once kept all the ladies in their place. He is the centre and it is the job of one in centre to ensure everyone stays in the right place, else the whole system will collapse.

Only thing is that this child cannot be sustained for long. The gentle breeze will become storm if Arjun is not there. And it is a global threat. So she has to go post giving the child. Taking the peace of those 8 months. Yes Arjun told light is waiting for him and he took the hand of darkness. Pefect, the darkest hour is always before the light. And only the darkness realizes the value of light also. The heart beat of the baby which he didnt tell anything to Dusky, the heart beat made him take care of Maya. Only if he had realized that heart beat earlier, if only...

Dusky, why are you crying Dusky. You trust Arjun more than yourself. Then what is the problem if Arjun takes Maya's hand and go. He will come back to you. Why are you being sleepless and move around. Does it hurt. Does it worry. Does it make you insecure. oh the girl who came from light, even a slight darkness worries you, makes you afraid, how did you even know what you gave to Maya when you pressed on that girl's achilles heel. When she was trying to hold on to a streak of light in her life. Do you know the fear you generated in that girl. You dont know. You simply dont know and you simply dont care. Now the prayer dont take my duffer and my baby from me. When did Duffer go away from you Dusky. He never went. Duffer was always your friend. Problem was you wanted Arjun. You couldnt accept your duffer was Maya's Arjun. The precap dialogue clearly shows it. You dont have the right to love Arjun. Who decided it Dusky. You, vandana Mata.. If you decide then that is final. You will decide who will love Arjun, who will not.Arjun never had any say in it. And you slapped her. Slapped the woman who is carrying your burden in her womb. yes Maya is bad and mad. But where is the mercy for Prem's daughter other than always playing victim. I would prefer Arjun telling this woman what it takes to carry a child in a womb for nine months and show basic gratitude for the same. She didnt ask you to bring her home Saanjh. You bought her. She didnt hide her intentions. She told she loved Arjun. But you wanted baby. Now slapping her. Have some courtesy woman. Some mercy. There are better ways to tell her than slapping her. You were his friend and she his wife, you tried to push into her space , she didnt come to your place and it was that pushing that created the problems. Now she is trying to push to your space, but then what goes around, comes around. So bear with it.

Jhanvi before accusing Maya for trying to kill you, think of your kaands. I was happy when Maya asked what about the mother who gave supari to kill her daughter. Why do you expect mercy from her. You cursed her yesterday and she gave it back nicely to you today. Dont cry. And yes people only gave her negative atmosphere with their pre conceived notions about her and then blamed her for their problems. Bad and Mad Maya. As if the so called Jhanvi and Saanjh are sane.

And last but not the least. She would have died that day Duffer. She would have died that day in the beautiful illusion of love when she jumped behind Jhanvi. But you asked Dusky to pray for her and Dusky asked God to give her, what is written for her. A long battle was written for Dusky that was what astrologer told. Dusky gave that battle to Maya and Maya came to fight that long battle. Once again she is feeling the illusion of love. Go with this Maya. Dont stay. This world is not for you. Go , no more battles.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes it is like last time. But this show is beyadh confusing. Now Arjun will slap Saanjh lol
Maya didnt do any single bad things during these months when Arjun was taking care of her even though faking it. If only her life would have been that smooth, filled with love for the love she was giving, then she woudn't have died, only more day left for torture to end

@Shruti: You think God will answer Saanjh prayer?
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Easy arjun. It's too much that everyone can see that it's fake. It would not surprise me that sanjh's behavior and arjun's slap tomorrow is a plan of dusky and duffer.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Not saying about perspectives that could be different for different people

I am saying that before Rashmirathi none of the scholars considered him an important part of Mahabharata
Since even if he wasn there, not much difference would have happened

Karan-Arjun fight was the real fight in MB! Bhishma or Dronacharya had the ability but would never go to the extent of killing Arjuna! Karna was a real threat to Arjuna's life & he was very ably assisted & indeed saved by Lord Krishna in the Epic war!

How can Karna be less significant than anyone else, when Duryodhana trusted him more than
Bhishma or Dronacharya to lead his army, in the battle against Pandavas!?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Can we stop the discussion on Karna and Arjuna please. I dont want another ruckus here on MB.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Guys Maya didnt ask for love, she asked for peace. There is a lot of difference between love and peace. Though love is the way of peace, the love of peace is more emotional than physical. Arjun gave her that. If it was faked Maya would have known. Because she feels Arjun. I still remember when Arjun had come after leaving Saanjh's hand and he was trying to make Omlette for Maya. Maya immediately guesses his thought is not there as he goes to Jhanvi.
This one Arjun came to give her that emotional security. It was purely his choice and he did that work. I feel on that first episode where Maya comes and stands in Saanjh's place, that day also she would have asked only for Sukoon or peace and nothing else.
Actually she got that in Mauritius and she would have died with that peace. But then dusky gave the battle to her. She has to go once she gets Sukoon as it was earlier and as it is now. Last time Duffer begged Dusky, this time he wont and she will go.