Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@flauntpessimism Karna was an important character of MB. Yes he was and as per me there is no MB without Karna. So let us agree to disagree and yaa we are going off track so let us stop the discussion here.

Not saying about perspectives that could be different for different people

I am saying that before Rashmirathi none of the scholars considered him an important part of Mahabharata
Since even if he wasn there, not much difference would have happened
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

@lapcha: Everything is GOOD and WHITE in Sharma's house especially when Devi is around, because things should fall as per her convenience yet she claims she is a victim

Exactly 😆

Word Count: 1

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Not saying about perspectives that could be different for different people

I am saying that before Rashmirathi none of the scholars considered him an important part of Mahabharata
Since even if he wasn there, not much difference would have happened

I don't know. Some versions say that he won against all 4 brothers but spared them due to his promise to Kunti.

He then lost to Arjun because of treachery and the curses he received

If he would have fought with Pandavas, he would have been king, it was his right.

Gandhari asked Krishna to stop war, and she told him to stop Karna from participating as D was confident in Karna's might an ability to win. Krishna agreed. So if no karna in karavas side, they woundnt have considered a war. Maybe.

Depends on perspective you are right

Karna is a perfect example of how others can contribute to something big, and how one incident( kunti disowning him) can be like a bomb.

Same goes with Maya

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

arjun is not a pendulum and he has not forgotten that maya is his mom's murderer. dont worry he will kill her in the end. just let the baby born. he is playing smart.

In that case Arjun & Saanjh comes across as the most desperate pathetic couple who are protecting the murderer of their parents just to get their selfish wish fulfilled ! If they were good people & their parents mattered to them they would have put Maya behind bars & get another woman as surrogate , its not that without Maya no one else can bear their shit ! They didnt have to bear with Mayas antics .

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Y12345

I don't know. Some versions say that he won against all 4 brothers but spared them due to his promise to Kunti.

He then lost to Arjun because of treachery and the curses he received

If he would have fought with Pandavas, he would have been king, it was his right.

Karna is a perfect example of how others can contribute to something big, and how one incident( kunti disowning him) can be like a bomb.

Same goes with Maya

See all the greats of Mahabharata did the same
Bheeshm Pitamah said he wouldn't kill the Pandvas and died by treachery
Dron died by treachery
Similar was the case with Karna. He was a warrior no doubt a significant character but not among the central characters which were Bheeshm, Duryodhan Pandvas and Draupadi (am not even keeping Aby baby in the list)
He can't be compared to Maya who is the central character of Beyhadh

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Although Karna is my favorite when it comes to Mahabharata but I don't see how he can even be compared with Maya
I don't mean to offend anyone but in my humble opinion this comparison doesn't make much sense

Y12345 thumbnail
Yes of course he cannot be compared with Maya at all. I agree, that was not my point
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt compare Karna with Maya. My comment was with respect to the TM comment on what is the use of crying over death like Kunti cried on Karna and the comment what a waste of life. I have stopped writing about MB in this forum after the mess and ruckus it has created. But some people are taking it as per their wish. So somehow my analysis of MB situation come out, especially Karna is also one of my favourite character.
Anyways this particular forum has 2 rules. If certain people feel MB can be bought in of course it can be bought in, but if certain others bring in and if it doesnt suit those certain people view then create ruckus, mock, shout, report and what not.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Things are too confusing. How can Arjun take care of Maya, when he hates her to the core
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

@Y12345 he is faking it.

Yeah I know but does Maya know? I mean are they taking us for fools?

And after baby delivering, will he just shoot Maya?