Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Does an emotional Arjun love his child or the woman bearing his child, when his hand was kept on her belly?
Does he hear the heart-beat of his child or the beatings of Maya's heart?
Does he care Maya by tending her finger, carrying her or shouting at Saanjh for giving papaya - a sign of concern for baby's health or the surrogate's health?
If he moves out with Maya to live separately from the rest of family -till such time the child is born- is it their second honeymoon or just an arrangement for the safety of family after Maya threatened to kill Jhanvi?
If he kills Maya finally with his own hands, is it demonstrating his love for former wife or duty for current wife or hate for his mother's killer?
If he cries for Maya keeping her on his lap, does it show his current love or an extinguished love that only brings back some old memories of good times very sadly when someone dies?
Did Maya cry 'Papa' before mouthing "what a waste of life!" when she killed Ashwin?
Will Arjun do a Maya, mouthing, "What a waste of life!" when her dead body is lying on his lap?

Kunti cried buckets of tears when her son Karna died in the battlefield! Does that make her a great mother for Karna who suffered all through his life, for one act of that woman who chose to disown hm as soon as he was born?

An affection or love that was not visible or missing in life time can never be made-up by crying over a dead body!
What is the big deal really, crying for a spilled milk?

i think he is concerned for health of baby and surrogate both.
saanjh and arjun are dumb when it comes to baby. they are desparate.
maya was happy after killing ashwin because she is evil. arjun is not evil, he is a normal person. and ofcourse a normal person does not feel good after killing someone.
he is going to live with maya separately so that she does not kill anyone and harm baby.
he is not going on a second honeymoon lol 😆
and u cant find everything logical. this is a hindi serial. u r not watching an american season lol
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Kunti cried when Karna died, but before Karna's death, Lord Krishna sent Kunti to beg to the son she discarded to join this side and stop the war, if not beg for the lives of her 4 sons. Yes her discarded son doesnt leave his loyalty for his friend, the man who gave him love and respect, who saw his merit and not his caste but in her jholi gives the lives of her 4 sons as alms. Narayan makes her a bhikhari in front of Karna. I would say the best scene of MB where Kunti takes that long walk. Karna was a warrior par excellence even Narayan respected and loved.
One of the versions of MB talks about the decisive wars where Arjuna sends a arrow pushing Karna's chariot 100 yards and Karna does the same and Krishna gives applause to Karna. Arjuna asks I did the same but you are applauding him to which Krishna says your chariot is guarded by Narayan as the charioteer and Rudra as the flagbearer, he pushed such a chariot 100 yards, understand and respect what kind of a warrior he is. The one man whose truth of who he was at the right time was known to the world would have prevented the ordeal of Panchali and the bloodshed of Kurushetra unfortunately Kunti's false pride didnt allow it. She thought she should get away it, she would never need him. But justice of Narayan proved otherwise.

The false pride which made a woman marry five men, the false pride which bought a lady in the court and disrobing happened. The false pride that killed a 16 yr old, the false pride where a brother was forced to send an arrow at his elder brother without knowing the truth. MB was never caused by Duryodhan, Dusshana, Shakuni or Panchali. They were just reactive forces. It was caused by the hypocrites that had their selfish motives that led to the war and one among them was Kunti as far as Karna goes.

He was and he is one of the most respected warriors of MB and unlike when Dussashan is killed or Jaydrath is killed when Karna falls you cry, yes you cry when he falls. That's the impact of Karna in MB. Karna was never a waste of life, he never was, is and will be.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This is going off track but Karna was never an important character in Mahabharata
He was like just any other warrior there.

He became important only after Mathili Sharan Gupt wrote Rashmirathi

shruthiravi thumbnail
@flauntpessimism Karna was an important character of MB. Yes he was and as per me there is no MB without Karna. So let us agree to disagree and yaa we are going off track so let us stop the discussion here.
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why the f**k this jahnvi always survives
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@flauntp: Even I agree with Shruti, Karna was one of the most important persons in MB and one of the greatest warriors. My personal fav, a perfect shade of grey.
@Shruti: I love your take on MB. I agree, when you said that MB was not only due to D. Did you write on MB, if yes would love to read.And if MB airs, again, would love to have a chat with you on forum. People taught me MB like it is without analysis, while I was a kid, I was simply told Pandavs are good, and Kauras bad. Growing up I realized how much it's false, and I love having debates on that and see the other perspectives. That's why I ended up liking Karna, he is my fav charcter in MB.

Life is not black and white. It's grey

Btw, I was still rooting for Maya+ MB, but looks like they ignored that part again.

@Fernandez: Kunti cried because she felt guity and she was. She destroyed Karna for her selfish motive. Period. Will Saanjh and Arjun cry after realizing that they had a major contribution in monster maya? Will they feel guity?

@ria: Was Maya evil when she kill ashwin? Btw "evil" is very subjective. What do you mean that good people does not feel good when killing someone? why would a good person according to your POV kill someone in the first place. Clearly, we have different stance on this so lets agree to disagree
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@ami that is because Maya prayed for her 😃. She herself ask God in S1 to save her mother and punish her as she did all the crimes. Maybe the child Maya who fought Ashwin and came out with Jhanvi would have done crimes for defending herself and her mother.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think that Maya's prayers are what saves Jhanvi every time...Maya prayed for her when she was in hospital and Jhanvi got well and that time it can be said that Maya's prayers worked
But not now when she has literally tried to kill her twice and now will be the third attempt.

Jhanvi was a weak woman who wanted to go back again and again to a man who didn't love her and wanted only money...She couldn't take a stand for her daughter and when she did i think it was too late coz Maya was far gone by that time

Jhanvi - Maya's relation is something I wish no mom and daughter can have...A relation where the mom didn't stand for her child when she needed her and by the time the mother gathered courage to stand for her child immediately after that the child wanted to prove that her mom was mentally ill and killed Ashwin...A relation where neither of the two fulfilled their duties...One failed as a mother and the other failed as a daughter.

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

@shruti agreed. Btw, when Arjun shoot Maya will he go to jail? Will the world call him evil as when Maya killed Ashwin. Will another Maya/Ashwin be born?

Vandy felt bad when saanjh couldnt get arjun's love but never heard maya's cries? And before wedding, maya wasn't evil, yet vandy & co chose to not believe her.

Thats what I was feeling too . If Arjun kills Maya himself how can he escape jail ! A civilian cannot take law in his own hands & thats the reason Sanjh had stopped him from killing Maya.
M/over the whole sharma family had kept Maya in their home without informing police. How can they all escape law ?
Law won't see that just cuz Saajeswari Devi wanted a child desperately they were hiding a wanted criminal in their home for a year without informing police . If they show happy ending for sajun after this it will be so absurd . Are they above law or what ?

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@lapcha: Everything is GOOD and WHITE in Sharma's house especially when Devi is around, because things should fall as per her convenience yet she claims she is a victim
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago