Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Maybe but not so in my opinion because the way Rajiv changed his stance was highly illogical and stupid of writers. How can a man who murdered for Maya, almost died for Maya so many times, and then also was there for Maya so as to achieve her body let go of his idea of being with Maya??!
It only shows that they did not had the predefined script for that scene as well.

Not only that, they goofed up in timeline, suddenly when they inserted her FB stories of Rajiv !
One is not even sure of Maya's age or date of birth!
Even the writers have no idea as they put confusing dates on her tombstone!
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Not only that, they goofed up in timeline, suddenly when they inserted her FB stories of Rajiv !
One is not even sure of Maya's age or date of birth!
Even the writers have no idea as they put confusing dates on her tombstone!

Yes her first flashback of Rajeev getting beaten up in jail Maya had long hairs and Rajeev had no burn marks...
And when Maya retold her story to Arjun there she had short hairs and rajeev had burn injuries...
Fernandes43 thumbnail
What Actors said about the show, if it has indeed a pre-written story line or not!

JW on October 13,2016 in an audio chat with Raj Baddhan, a drive time IV, said the following:

Maya is a multi-layered character & has a back story for her abnormal conduct! She is not a good bahu or daughter! She is the one who won't cry normally & gets thing done by hook or crook, if she wants! JW was even hinting some action sequence! According to the actor, Maya does not even hesitate to get her hands dirty! Colors come to a white her, when she falls for Arjun!
Talking about extensions, she categorically affirmed, it has a definite staring point , end point and a journey from A to C, in her own words- meaning no deviation expected in the pre-scripted story!
However, she had only a tongue-in-cheek comment, for playing a grey character for the first time - as she was very reluctant to call her character as a typical TV vamp, we see often!!

KT on October 25, 2016, in an IV to SPOTBOY E, said a few things about the show!

Beyhadh is finally on-air. Tell us about your character and the show.
My character's name is Arjun Sharma who is an ambitious and charming photographer. He has to chose between an obsessive lover- Maya Mehrotra(Jennifer Winget ) and a selfless lover Saanjh Mathur (Aneri Vajani). I hope Beyhadh changes the face of Indian Television. We have a finite story and may come back with Season 2 if the first one does well. We will not drag it unnecessarily just for numbers. Our primary focus is to maintain the quality.

Beyhadh has not opened with high TRPs. Are you disappointed?
We are practical enough to know that we will not get a TVR of 2.5 or 3 as ours is an urban show. Also we need to accept that Sony GRP is low but yes the channel is on the rise. As I said earlier, Beyhadh will change the face of Indian Television and change is not necessarily by numbers alone. Didn't Bade Ache Lagte Hain (again on Sony) not change the face of Indian TV content despite not being a chart buster?

Beyhadh is about obsessive love. Are you an obsessive lover in real life?
No, I believe in giving my partner a lot of space. If she comes back good, if not then set her on fire (joking). In real life, I pray that even my worst enemy does not come across someone like Maya (Jennifer). She is crazy.

Aneri Vajani on October 29, 2016 (originally published) & later re-produced on January 5, 2017 (Ref:https://www.fuzionproductions.com/aneri-vajani-future-saanjh-will-much-seen-fighting-court/)
said a few things about her character!

The most important thing is about she getting stronger later & starts fighting for her love - meaning-defending Arjun in a court room scene that was shown much later in July & August, 2017!

Does the story still follow a script as they indicated, much earlier in their respective interviews?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

What Actors said about the show, if it has indeed a pre-written story line or not!

JW on October 13,2016 in an audio chat with Raj Baddhan, a drive time IV, said the following:

Maya is a multi-layered character & has a back story for her abnormal conduct! She is not a good bahu or daughter! She is the one who won't cry normally & gets thing done by hook or crook, if she wants! JW was even hinting some action sequence! According to the actor, Maya does not even hesitate to get her hands dirty! Colors come to a white her, when she falls for Arjun!
Talking about extensions, she categorically affirmed, it has a definite staring point , end point and a journey from A to C, in her own words- meaning no deviation expected in the pre-scripted story!
However, she had only a tongue-in-cheek comment, for playing a grey character for the first time - as she was very reluctant to call her character as a typical TV vamp, we see often!!

KT on October 25, 2016, in an IV to SPOTBOY E, said a few things about the show!

Beyhadh is finally on-air. Tell us about your character and the show.
My character's name is Arjun Sharma who is an ambitious and charming photographer. He has to chose between an obsessive lover- Maya Mehrotra(Jennifer Winget ) and a selfless lover Saanjh Mathur (Aneri Vajani). I hope Beyhadh changes the face of Indian Television. We have a finite story and may come back with Season 2 if the first one does well. We will not drag it unnecessarily just for numbers. Our primary focus is to maintain the quality.

Beyhadh has not opened with high TRPs. Are you disappointed?
We are practical enough to know that we will not get a TVR of 2.5 or 3 as ours is an urban show. Also we need to accept that Sony GRP is low but yes the channel is on the rise. As I said earlier, Beyhadh will change the face of Indian Television and change is not necessarily by numbers alone. Didn't Bade Ache Lagte Hain (again on Sony) not change the face of Indian TV content despite not being a chart buster?

Beyhadh is about obsessive love. Are you an obsessive lover in real life?
No, I believe in giving my partner a lot of space. If she comes back good, if not then set her on fire (joking). In real life, I pray that even my worst enemy does not come across someone like Maya (Jennifer). She is crazy.

Aneri Vajani on October 29, 2016 (originally published) & later re-produced on January 5, 2017 (Ref:https://www.fuzionproductions.com/aneri-vajani-future-saanjh-will-much-seen-fighting-court/)
said a few things about her character!

The most important thing is about she getting stronger later & starts fighting for her love - meaning-defending Arjun in a court room scene that was shown much later in July & August, 2017!

Does the story still follow a script as they indicated, much earlier in their respective interviews?

At best I can believe it has a definite end point (even the most crap serials have a starting point so no points for that) but I am quite sure that either there was no journey planned or they planned it very obscurely and followed it with too many aberrations. I believe there was no pre-written script, but probably they had some pointers to indicate how the characters were supposed to behave at different stages but it is quite clear that they didn't even follow those pointers given the erratic and inconsistent behaviour of all the characters.

Correct me if I am missing something but I think Samay's character and Jailor was all unplanned stuff. They hardly added anything meaningful to the story and were quite pointless additions. I believe they were there to just kill time especially when other supporting cast has terrible acting skills to hold the show on their own. All this Arohi stuff, surrogacy track, that most stupid ever plastic surgery stuff, Arjun going to jail and then escaping the prison, was completely unplanned and is just like the slapdash third-rate term paper written by a student on the day before the deadline just because he has to.

Maya being a multilayered character is also just crap which JW was fed in the beginning of the show and hence she spoke that. If you ask her now, I don't think she will even want to comment about it. 😆 She may just give a facesaver comment just because she has to.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with the above. This show stopped being well planned and logical, I think from Maya's miscarriage. They had a great chance after the second leap to show a great logical story, with a new baby and a new Maya, back from the mental health facility. But they butchered it real bad from there. Became pointless, idiotic and heartbreaking.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

At best I can believe it has a definite end point (even the most crap serials have a starting point so no points for that) but I am quite sure that either there was no journey planned or they planned it very obscurely and followed it with too many aberrations. I believe there was no pre-written script, but probably they had some pointers to indicate how the characters were supposed to behave at different stages but it is quite clear that they didn't even follow those pointers given the erratic and inconsistent behaviour of all the characters.

Correct me if I am missing something but I think Samay's character and Jailor was all unplanned stuff. They hardly added anything meaningful to the story and were quite pointless additions. I believe they were there to just kill time especially when other supporting cast has terrible acting skills to hold the show on their own. All this Arohi stuff, surrogacy track, that most stupid ever plastic surgery stuff, Arjun going to jail and then escaping the prison, was completely unplanned and is just like the slapdash third-rate term paper written by a student on the day before the deadline just because he has to.

Maya being a multilayered character is also just crap which JW was fed in the beginning of the show and hence she spoke that. If you ask her now, I don't think she will even want to comment about it. 😆 She may just give a facesaver comment just because she has to.

JW did say a few things much later to her October 2016, IV!
1. She said Phase3 or the session post Samay's 'anchor killing' was her choicest pick among the various phases! The very same tracks that followed when she went totally berserk- attacking Ayaan with her car & all that!
2. Just prior to that, she was looking forward for the 'crazy' scenes with Piyush aka Samay! At least that was what she posted on IG, on May 30th or 31st when she replied back to his Birthday wishes! It looked like that she enjoyed thoroughly her cricket bat scene as she came up once again in IG with another post, playing cricket with some crew of her shoot, on a sunday, around the same time!
3.Last but not least, she is calling very much her playing Maya character as her best ever in her entire career!, on Oct 11th, 2017, in her social media posts!

Her views have not obviously changed, during her journey as Maya- notwithstanding a portrayal of how crazy or crappy she has become of late- this is the impression one gets while reading her comments!

Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Okay, so maybe I am the only one who is unable to understand this

But... Maya almost killed everyone and now she is Saanjh's baby's surrogate mother???

Saanjheshwari Devi is crossing all limits of beyhadh desperateness!!
First she makes friends with her dad's killer now she is with the idea of keeping Maya who had a huge role to play in her dad's death!
I mean c'mon lady, your husband is really rich, leave Maya to a jail and then you can have some ten surrogate babies!

I don't know why but the current track smells of Ekta Kapoor drama that too SaaS Bahu type and that too even without a SaaS! Well technically they can contact Limca book of records for this.

Coming back to the point, I really don't understand that why on earth or rather how on earth can you even think of keeping your husband's ex wife that too a professional killer as your child's surrogate mother??!

And more importantly how can this ever be on a predefined script?

I felt that Saanjh always gave less importance to her father than Arjun.She always have ignored her father's advices to let go off Arjun.But I don't think that Saanjh befriended Samay.I have read these comments in lot of other threads as well.It was Arjun who befriended him...They only asked Samay to have a reality check with Maya.
Saanjh I think has a lot of flaws.But i have felt that she supported her loved ones in times of difficulties.Be it vandana...Ayan...Arjun or jhanvi...and that's what makes one overlook the flaws.Maya has only made others life difficult to attain her love.
Edited by Zorinacatherine - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

I felt that Saanjh always gave less importance to her father than Arjun.She always have ignored her father's advices to let go off Arjun.But I don't think that Saanjh befriended Samay.I have read these comments in lot of other threads as well.It was Arjun who befriended him...They only asked Samay to have a reality check with Maya.
Saanjh I think has a lot of flaws.But i have felt that she supported her loved ones in times of difficulties.Be it vandana...Ayan...Arjun or jhanvi...and that's what makes one overlook the flaws.Maya has only made others life difficult to attain her love.

Very true! Saanjh is a normal human being!She has her short comings too!
But she is not bad! May be she is getting mad, of late with a crazy approach towards handling Maya!
But Maya is very bad! It does not matter whether she is also mad or not! And certainly how she became so bad is also even immaterial & irrelevant, as her very existence is posing a huge threat to others now! Maya is irredeemable as she is not giving herself a chance to redeem!