Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

So true.. That's what I was thinking... Things are becoming too Ekta Kapoorish... Now Beyhadh has not remained even pretentiously different soap either...๐Ÿ˜†

Too damn Ekta Kapoorish, so much so that I can't help but wonder what exactly about the script blew Jennifer's mind away? I mean now I don't even understand why an average actor like Aneri and a below average actor like Kushal would do this crap show? But well, humans make mistakes.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I just don't know where the thriller I was expected is. saanhj finally looks like a total mahaan girl of they made her act like this from the beginning I might have liked her instead of making her scream so much lol.

but seriously is this even a thriller wat is this shit? it makes no sense at all to me. the other fan GRP was right its just being shown more or less from a vamps view pt and nothing more besides fabulous acting by Ms Winget. she really is darn fantastic

Well the show apparently falls in the no good story category and most not in the thriller category.

As for Saanjh finally being Mahaan, with every such Mahanta Saanjh does, it gets very difficult for me to not to hate her!
She first met Rajiv , made friends with him, told him that all is forgiven it was not his fault!
You mean to say that your dad's murderer can murder your dad and roam freely because he betrayed Maya .
And now the other person who had a substantial role in all that, she wants to have her as her baby's surrogate mother??!
Like W*F, how much more selfish and desparate can you get?
After Prem's death, I had started to hate Maya, so I really tried hard to like Saanjh (complete failure on that one), but now I have come to point where I might just start supporting the psychopath killer rather than this Mahanta ki Murat!
I don't understand why the CVS have done this to their female POSITIVE lead?? ( if she is positive at all)
Fragrance63 thumbnail
I feel they had a predefined script till Maya went to jail. May be in the beginning they planned to end it with Maya's being sentenced to life imprisonment and the union of Arjun and Saanjh. But later the makers realised that Arjuin and Saanjh are a not so popular pair compared to the Arjun and Maya pair and so decided to extend the show for about two more months. One big attraction of the show is the chemistry between Maya and Arjun be it in love or in hate (to me this is much better than Maya-Samay pairing and Arjun-Saanjh pairing). So the above mentioned ending would have been mundane for a show termed as a romantic thriller.
Who knows may be they will show a big twist in the end.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Exactly! Even though the show without extension also lacked good script and some times made me feel that there is no script but this is just insane on another level!

If Maya's insanity is the script of this show, will the audience then, find it any different if it is well-played by a gifted actor?
Maya is unpredictable character that gives freedom to write whatever comes to one's mind!
The Show's duration suddenly becomes unpredictable, that makes its even worse!
Expect the unexpected, if that is the mantra to make it thrilling,
Only broad contours with good spontaneity in details will carry the day for a daily soap!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

The only answer would be : Saanjh is a big hypocrite, and selfish and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, first it was arjun,now baby.(beyhadhness๐Ÿคฃ)

can't stand her at all. Haha she is no mahaan, just pretending to be. Lol yeah its like saas bahu now, really pathetic

Yeah well hypocrite, selfish and damn too desparate, but can't she see common logic.
She can have myriads of baby, can even adopt, but noo, CVS would simply bring the TV serial ka tadka by making Maya carry Saanjh's child in her womb (I hope not)
Edited by manya_roy - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Yeah well hypocrite, selfish and damn too desparate, but can't she see common logic.
She can have myriads of baby, can even adopt, but noo, CVS would simply bring the TV serial ka tadka by making Maya carry Saanjh's child in her womb (I hope not)

Then, Maya made Saanjh carry a bomb
Now, she carries her baby in her womb
The first one failed to deliver or explode
At least, will this one get to deliver or unload?
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@manya the reason is simple. She wants to win against Maya.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Maya won against her. She has to defeat Maya and throw her out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. From the beginning of the show it was evident both women were competing with each other for a man called Duffer uff Arjun Sharma๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. They want to give everything to Arjun. Maya couldnt give emotional security due to her past and her tantrums, Arjun went to Saanjh, now Saanjh cannot give baby and for her Maya giving it is a thron in the flesh.

How can Arjun's ex wife give him what his present wife could not๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. If ex wife is so mahan to give her husband who has remarried again a baby, his present wife is double mahan who will safeguard a criminal to ensure she takes the baby from her and then boot her out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Poision has come not for intelligence. It shows the 2 parts. Circumstance evidence is against Suman while Suman has not done it. She had told, but she didnt do. But what she told cannot be negated.

The show had always delved on half information. And how judgements are based on half information. The poison incident is the first one where the fault lines of both sides will be seen, as one cannot negate another. Else it was always the reactionary force. It was Ayan didnt do anything, it was Dusky didnt do anything, it was Arjun didnt do anything. Only Maya did all the things.

Maya has a problem with words. She was. It affects her and she reacts. Words are ignored, her actions are seen. When she points at Suman, first time words are coming to focus. What you told which results in what you see, but only one person is held culprit.

Classic example I will tell from personal experience. I have 2 young nieces one has a very sharp tongue and the other girl spontaneously reacts. When I was a new bride everyone used to point at the second niece and tell she is a brat. No manners. Cries, slaps etc etc. It was the common accusation for that girl. I observed the way this girl responds and it didnt take me long to find the so called sweet first niece uses her sharp tongue pointedly at the girl. I waited for the oppourtunity and when everyone was there this incident happened and before anyone could point at the second girl, I caught hold of the first niece gave her a ear ful and then gave the second niece also earful she should not react to the barbs. And in general told if the first niece's tongue can keep quiet, the second one's hand will also keep quiet.
Problem was simple. Second niece was a leftie which is not common and many outsiders will give a sharp look when she puts forward her left hand to take prasad or eat food and all. First niece consistently harped on this point for her. Something which was not the norm, yet nothing to be ashamed of.
My second niece is no longer a brat. I spoke to the family she should not be belittled for using her left hand. I spent time with her telling her left hand is not a problem. Her being leftie is not a problem and showed her examples of leftie people.
The girl who was 7 years when I had married had grown into a confident teenager of 14 yrs who knows how to deal with comments that try to press her Achilles heel of being a leftie.

Words have the sharpest impact. The crime the words do, the scars the words create last a life time and even beyond a life time. Yet we dont give importance to the damage done by words as we see only the reaction of those words.

You handled the situation amazingly Shruti, every child needs to be respected with his her individual traits and being leftie is no crime.

As for Suman, I don't understand why? I mean obviously no one's gonna believe Maya, this is just like brainless writing.
What I don't understand is that Mahanta ki Murat can afford another surrogate mother then why Maya??
She can also go for adoption, since Arjun lost his parents at a very small age he would immediately click with the child and would love the child like his own, then why Maya??
No logic points out to Maya!!!
But still she would go on and do that.
It's just like 15-20 episodes more and all their characters are still this useless, Maya is clearly a nut case, alot of people say this was how it was written no matter how inconsistent her character was, fine,okay this was how Maya was supposed to be written.
Then what about Saanjh, ever since the show has started this character has only degraded, what are they trying to show, do they even realise that this their Positive Female lead they are playing with!
And of course there is a male lead, of whom I have no idea about. Arjun keeps reminiscing ofMaya with Saanjh, and that is just 1% of confusion this man has created. He is so contradictory that it becomes evident he has no strongly moulded character,he is just the trophy for which Maya is competing.

Here I am not sure how this writing is going to justify itself in the next few episodes.
Edited by manya_roy - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

If Maya's insanity is the script of this show, will the audience then, find it any different if it is well-played by a gifted actor?
Maya is unpredictable character that gives freedom to write whatever comes to one's mind!
The Show's duration suddenly becomes unpredictable, that makes its even worse!
Expect the unexpected, if that is the mantra to make it thrilling,
Only broad contours with good spontaneity in details will carry the day for a daily soap!

I don't know if they would get that counting or not, with such little time left to wrap up this whole shit, I wonder if we would see any thing logical for a change.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

I feel they had a predefined script till Maya went to jail. May be in the beginning they planned to end it with Maya's being sentenced to life imprisonment and the union of Arjun and Saanjh. But later the makers realised that Arjuin and Saanjh are a not so popular pair compared to the Arjun and Maya pair and so decided to extend the show for about two more months. One big attraction of the show is the chemistry between Maya and Arjun be it in love or in hate(to me this is much better than Maya-Samay pairing and Arjun-Saanjh pairing). So the above mentioned ending would have been mundane for a show termed as a romantic thriller.

Who knows may be they will show a big twist in the end.

Maybe but not so in my opinion because the way Rajiv changed his stance was highly illogical and stupid of writers. How can a man who murdered for Maya, almost died for Maya so many times, and then also was there for Maya so as to achieve her body let go of his idea of being with Maya??!
It only shows that they did not had the predefined script for that scene as well.
Fernandes43 thumbnail

I don't know if they would get that counting or not, with such little time left to wrap up this whole shit, I wonder if we would see any thing logical for a change.

Maya & trust are like writers& their logic!
They can never go together! It is like day and night!
The saanjh of everyday brings day and night briefly!
The character Saanjh was supposed to raise the hope of trust and sensibility in this story!
But she too is no longer doing that!
I have stopped such expectations quite sometime ago!