This thing had a predefined script??!

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay, so maybe I am the only one who is unable to understand this

But... Maya almost killed everyone and now she is Saanjh's baby's surrogate mother???

Saanjheshwari Devi is crossing all limits of beyhadh desperateness!!
First she makes friends with her dad's killer now she is with the idea of keeping Maya who had a huge role to play in her dad's death!
I mean c'mon lady, your husband is really rich, leave Maya to a jail and then you can have some ten surrogate babies!

I don't know why but the current track smells of Ekta Kapoor drama that too SaaS Bahu type and that too even without a SaaS! Well technically they can contact Limca book of records for this.

Coming back to the point, I really don't understand that why on earth or rather how on earth can you even think of keeping your husband's ex wife that too a professional killer as your child's surrogate mother??!

And more importantly how can this ever be on a predefined script?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That's what I have been saying. The script is written a couple of days before the episode is aired. Just like other daily soaps. They did not have any prewritten script for this finite show with extensions πŸ˜†.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
So true.. That's what I was thinking... Things are becoming too Ekta Kapoorish... Now Beyhadh has not remained even pretentiously different soap either... πŸ˜†
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just don't know where the thriller I was expected is. saanhj finally looks like a total mahaan girl of they made her act like this from the beginning I might have liked her instead of making her scream so much lol.

but seriously is this even a thriller wat is this shit? it makes no sense at all to me. the other fan GRP was right its just being shown more or less from a vamps view pt and nothing more besides fabulous acting by Ms Winget. she really is darn fantastic
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I just don't know where the thriller I was expected is. saanhj finally looks like a total mahaan girl of they made her act like this from the beginning I might have liked her instead of making her scream so much lol.

but seriously is this even a thriller wat is this shit? it makes no sense at all to me. the other fan GRP was right its just being shown more or less from a vamps view pt and nothing more besides fabulous acting by Ms Winget. she really is darn fantastic

LOL. When they are clueless what to show, they went back to typical age old commonplace mahaan bahu and vamp ex-wife drama . Total joke. Seeing Maya blaming Suman for envenoming the milk felt so stupid that i could not believe Maya would do it. She was supposed to be way more intelligent but seems like the writers hardly remember anything regarding how the characters were in earlier episodes.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes season 4 is lame. may b due to extension thing.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The only answer would be : Saanjh is a big hypocrite, and selfish and will do whatever it takes to get what she wants, first it was arjun,now baby.(beyhadhness🀣)
can't stand her at all. Haha she is no mahaan, just pretending to be. Lol yeah its like saas bahu now, really pathetic
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya the reason is simple. She wants to win against Maya. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Maya won against her. She has to defeat Maya and throw her out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. From the beginning of the show it was evident both women were competing with each other for a man called Duffer uff Arjun SharmaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. They want to give everything to Arjun. Maya couldnt give emotional security due to her past and her tantrums, Arjun went to Saanjh, now Saanjh cannot give baby and for her Maya giving it is a thron in the flesh.
How can Arjun's ex wife give him what his present wife could not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. If ex wife is so mahan to give her husband who has remarried again a baby, his present wife is double mahan who will safeguard a criminal to ensure she takes the baby from her and then boot her out πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Poision has come not for intelligence. It shows the 2 parts. Circumstance evidence is against Suman while Suman has not done it. She had told, but she didnt do. But what she told cannot be negated.

The show had always delved on half information. And how judgements are based on half information. The poison incident is the first one where the fault lines of both sides will be seen, as one cannot negate another. Else it was always the reactionary force. It was Ayan didnt do anything, it was Dusky didnt do anything, it was Arjun didnt do anything. Only Maya did all the things.

Maya has a problem with words. She was. It affects her and she reacts. Words are ignored, her actions are seen. When she points at Suman, first time words are coming to focus. What you told which results in what you see, but only one person is held culprit.

Classic example I will tell from personal experience. I have 2 young nieces one has a very sharp tongue and the other girl spontaneously reacts. When I was a new bride everyone used to point at the second niece and tell she is a brat. No manners. Cries, slaps etc etc. It was the common accusation for that girl. I observed the way this girl responds and it didnt take me long to find the so called sweet first niece uses her sharp tongue pointedly at the girl. I waited for the oppourtunity and when everyone was there this incident happened and before anyone could point at the second girl, I caught hold of the first niece gave her a ear ful and then gave the second niece also earful she should not react to the barbs. And in general told if the first niece's tongue can keep quiet, the second one's hand will also keep quiet.
Problem was simple. Second niece was a leftie which is not common and many outsiders will give a sharp look when she puts forward her left hand to take prasad or eat food and all. First niece consistently harped on this point for her. Something which was not the norm, yet nothing to be ashamed of.
My second niece is no longer a brat. I spoke to the family she should not be belittled for using her left hand. I spent time with her telling her left hand is not a problem. Her being leftie is not a problem and showed her examples of leftie people.
The girl who was 7 years when I had married had grown into a confident teenager of 14 yrs who knows how to deal with comments that try to press her Achilles heel of being a leftie.

Words have the sharpest impact. The crime the words do, the scars the words create last a life time and even beyond a life time. Yet we dont give importance to the damage done by words as we see only the reaction of those words.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Beautifully explained shruthiravi .
Yes words make people react but many a time a third person will only notice the actions and not the words which led to the action.
Kudos for solving the problem with the girls. God bless.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

That's what I have been saying. The script is written a couple of days before the episode is aired. Just like other daily soaps. They did not have any prewritten script for this finite show with extensions πŸ˜†.

Exactly! Even though the show without extension also lacked good script and some times made me feel that there is no script but this is just insane on another level!