Crap Crap Crap....

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Watched todays episode and its just CRAP...Seriously they do not have anything to show...

DEAR CVS Rather than Dragging please finish the show if you do not have any solid storyline...

We understood wot u r trying to convey us...Again sometimes we dnt get you because at times u r
Confused so we are...

Anyway the bottom line is these two ladies love this man and can go to any extent for their love..
One killed her father...and one teamed up with the person who killed her father to save her boyfriend...

One tried to kill her mother and other one we need to see tomorrow how Dusky will react upon the blame Maya put on Suman regarding poison...

Anyways:Dusky was ready to forgive the person who killed her Father since during that time her love was
DUFFER.

Now she is ready to fogive the person, love the person, fight with her mother and husband for her child...The whole conversation with Suman implies that...

Again Maya today was wearing Saanjs dress...basically why??? To be like her???

Cvs always made her BAD and MAD Maya...But atleast she had an identity...Today even thats lost...
Now they CVs are playing with her identity too...

The last season promised beyhad badla and nafarat... WHERE IS THAT...

Every time there is only "You are mine Arjun" and all these nonsense...

Please requesting CVs to atleast give viewers a treat by showing something interesting and refreshing!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have stopped watching from the time Rajiv died. In fact, I had stopped watching the show after Maya's mc & waited for Rajiv because I like Jenny-Piyush chemistry. I also like Rajiv-Maya chemistry but didn't like the role Piyush played in beyhadh. There are plenty of loose ends in this show. I am looking forward to adhura alwida which is Jennifer's next show. That is why I want this show to end.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It feels like the show is going on and on without any purpose...
God know what they wanted to show by making this series.. 😆
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seriously what crap. Maya wearing Saanjh clothes disgusted me for me some reason. 🤢
It's hopeless, don't hope for anything good from this show. 😕
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Seriously what crap. Maya wearing Saanjh clothes disgusted me for me some reason. 🤢
It's hopeless, don't hope for anything good from this show. 😕

same here...cvs have lost their mind and they do not have anything solid to show.
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree-just pure bullshit, right?? I stopped watching the show ages ago. I now watch PA at 8:30pm- pls check that out.. or if not that, then NM on Star Bharat
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And now they have the ending at Arjun shooting Maya and Maya dying. Seriously? That's the ending they dragged the show for so long to give us? That's really the heights of craziness and idiocy. They could have shown the same ending, logically, stead of showing the stupid Jail track 😡
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

And now they have the ending at Arjun shooting Maya and Maya dying. Seriously? That's the ending they dragged the show for so long to give us? That's really the heights of craziness and idiocy. They could have shown the same ending, logically, stead of showing the stupid Jail track 😡

Are u sure? or is it a speculation?
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Alikhan2158 Sure will check
@SRKLuvr True...
Edited by Snowwhite50 - 7 years ago