Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I saw the shoot for the final scene. Maya dies with Arjun and Saanjh around. So upset. If this is the way they wanted to end the story from the beginning they should not have made us fall in love with ArYa or feel connected to Maya. What started as a nice girl with grey shades and mental illness they've made the story so bad and sad 😭
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I saw the shoot for the final scene. Maya dies with Arjun and Saanjh around. So upset. If this is the way they wanted to end the story from the beginning they should not have made us fall in love with ArYa or feel connected to Maya. What started as a nice girl with grey shades and mental illness they've made the story so bad and sad 😭

Peace comes to her finally that she could not manage to attain, in her life!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I knew I should not have expected anything good from this show. Where is the shoot available though?

Beyhadh, which is supposedly a thriller, is famous for the most predictable shocks and twists whose entire story can be predicted from the promos shown before the show. Excellent. 😆
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't want Arjun to die at any cost. Maya is evil .Vandana very clearly said that she is not ill but evil to the core.No sympathies for Maya.Agreed she had troubled childhood but it no way justifies her to turn out to be a monster like this.Killing her friend in jail all is too much.