Poll

how will this story end

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Firstly a big blooper. They just showed as the transfer procedure done. But how come just a transfer can make Maya pregnant . Immediately after the procedure who can become pregnant. They made this whole surrogacy as a joke. Only the transfer process complete whether she became pregnant or not they didn't show that. Now everyone assuming that she became pregnant. So it would be more sensible to show that Maya didn't become pregnant and she be sent to jail.Rather than giving birth and drag with further complications.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Haven't been watching for the last few days, but if it ends I reckon it will be

1) Baby surviving, Maya and Arjun both dying

2.) Baby surviving, but only Maya dies.

The baby I assume will survive as a symbolism of that dupatta of Maya which Arjun keeps at the end. It will also be Maya's "redemption", although she's gone too far on that path to deserve any redemption IMO.

The key bit is whether Arjun dies with her or not in the end. My reckoning is he will.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've not been watching he show this past week. But I'm in two minds if I want Maya to die. That would be an easy way out for her which would not be justified seeing how scheming and malicious the character has become.

As for Arjun dying I just don't know what to make of his character.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Maya will die in the end by delivering baby and also kill saanjh... Arjun will stay alone like pandit said and will raise the kid..
sanjana thumbnail
I do not want Arjun to die. Maya should not be pregnant. The cvs can very well use this missed out part. Why every other character should suffer . Agreed she had troubled childhood but that doesn't justify her to be a serial killer.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm I didn't consider the Saanjh dying angle. Well I'd rather Maya not die at all but if they do decide to kill her they shouldn't send her alone. I want that both Arjun and Maya die together then.
sanjana thumbnail
Finally Cvs have heard us and am yet to watch today's episode..Good they have started to think logically and pregnancy still not confirmed
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think both Arjun and Maya will die
Arjun might sacrifice himself in order to kill Maya...like Maya said 'Jo goli mujhtak aegi vo tumse hokar hi aegi'

Or in case Arjun survives then baby will fit with that dupatta symbolism.

Let's see
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Baby is Maya and arjns
Saanjh dies

Arjun forced to live with Maya
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

From kushal insta stories it's confirmed that maya will die... it seems they are going to give glorifying end to maya character by giving birth to baby(either maya or baby may survive n maya will choose to deliver baby) as kushal said it's very emotional scene... nothing can be emotional to me to see this maya death who killed many ppl brutally...