Sensitive topic taken without care:...

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I feel sad watching how topics like IVF n surrogacy are treated on the recent tv shows. A women needs to take medication n be prepared than only Dr can do the procedure. How can someone just walk in as a surrogate n get the procedure done???? It takes several days to find out the results.

Cudnt stop myself from making this post... I am not here to offend anyone just wanted to share my thoughts n feelings through this blog.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with you completely. The insensitivity displayed for these tracks be it infertility or its treatment is truly worrisome. Both the women will be undergoing treatment and be under medical observation at the same time unless the couple's fertilized eggs are already frozen and saved in the center. It is plausible since they have already tried IVF. But the surrogate mother will be prepared and will have to be at that stage of her cycle where her womb will be ready for the implantation of the egg. Forget about facts but the way the whole track was handled is insulting to the sentiments of those who go through this in real life.

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is an Indian fictional show and in most of the Indian fictional shows they show things far removed from reality.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Isn't the first message they've got wrong though is it. I can't bear to watch this show now because they're going to kill Maya at the end. Wah what a message! If you're diagnosed with trauma-induced mental illness, it's going to turn you evil, you're going to end up being a murderer and die without ever having received any happiness in life. 🤢
Can't bear Arjun married to someone else after that special love story, all those kasams and vaadas. Can't see Jahnvi rejoice in her daughter's death when she is half responsible for Maya's mental illness in the first place. The whole message is wrong. Sorry, but I can't see Maya die like that. She lost her child and now she'll give birth to Sanjh's? 😭
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, this surrogacy topic is being over used for tracks nowadays, Also Maya has succeeded in getting Arjun back in her life
Also, Beyhadh will end on 27 Oct after which KBC will take 8:30pm slot for 1 hour till it ends

Read here:

https://www.bizasialive.com/porus-ristha-likhenge-hum-naya-replace-kbc-9-november/
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I also saw the way Jenny summed up her 1 yr journey in Beyhadh- I just don't agree
curious1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This show has been absurd from all angles. They have made mockery of law at every step so I am not surprised that they would do this. Again anything can happen in the Maya show. Just waiting patiently for this show to end as it takes up prime slot for no good reason.