Show needs to end

SeharSheikh13 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Story is going nowhere. This show has become more of a torture than an entertainment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katrax thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U r right...it should be end
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree! Time to move on. They should have ended it at least 3 weeks ago. They should have ended it coinciding with 1 year anniversary. There is nothing more to this story. This is getting dragged.

In my opinion, a show should end when people are still wanting to see more, or shall we say, they know the story is over, but it's still got a hold on them. But when the fans themselves say "Please end it now" that is not a good thing!

This show was amazing for a very long time. It just isnt anymore. So time to end it.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many people have been watching this show for Arjun and Maya. The show has lost its charm because Maya's character has been butchered to the extent which is beyond repair unless there is an impossible twist saying that real villain/vamp is someone else who is behind all these kaand.
Yes, I have always liked her and will always do that because of JW. If anyone else had played Maya's role, I would have hated her. I have never felt for the negative characters in the shows that I've watched. This is the only case I feel for, taking into consideration all the trauma she had undergone and how people had been unfair towards her.

If the show ends, JW will get a good riddance.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

Many people have been watching this show for Arjun and Maya. The show has lost its charm because Maya's character has been butchered to the extent which is beyond repair unless there is an impossible twist saying that real villain/vamp is someone else who is behind all these kaand.

Yes, I have always liked her and will always do that because of JW. If anyone else had played Maya's role, I would have hated her. I have never felt for the negative characters in the shows that I've watched. This is the only case I feel for, taking into consideration all the trauma she had undergone and how people had been unfair towards her.

If the show ends, JW will get a good riddance.

I Love and pity Maya and I have from the start. Can't hate her but won't defend her actions. I watched for Arjun and Maya ONLY and the cvs ruined this show the minute they made Maya indefensible. You're exactly right they butchered it beyond repair. And that never made any sense because they showed her as very loving at times too. So for me this show should have ended with Maya and Arjun dying together after she lost her baby and she had killed Vandana. After that, the story became pukeworthy 🤢