which charecter u hate most? - Page 2

Poll

which charecter u hate most in this serial?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tarana87 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Maya all the way.. can't stand this sycothic woman who has crossed her limit. I know Arjun and Sanjh are not flawless but they both rectified their mistakes but here Maya Devi kills innocent people to reach her goal. Wow. My mom told me today to stop watching this crap. f**k Maya
HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

I believe it's makers fault who make her a complete villain. I mean she wasn't bad from begging she was just a mentally unstable woman but cvs make her villain for the sake of drama

Every character was created by the writers. It isn't their fault, it is what they intended. That doesn't make Maya any better.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Maya for sure.
"she has a traumatic childhood, people aroud her created this Maya" can never justify her acts. People around her never put her on gun point and never blackmailed her for ruining everyone's lives. She became evil by herself.

And yes..not that I like Arjun that much..
But yeah less dislike for Arjun in comparison with Maya.
PunjabiGirl90 thumbnail
Arjun he is stupid for not understanding maya love and cos of him maya became insane
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _suchi_

I believe it's makers fault who make her a complete villain. I mean she wasn't bad from begging she was just a mentally unstable woman but cvs make her villain for the sake of drama

A white Maya was an Angel or a Devi!
But her 'ill' ness was very heart-rending
When 'L' ove of of her life came into play
It was just fresh air & very heart warming!

Alas! when Devi tried to combine 'L' with her
A 'Devil' was in the making & breaking many a heart!
A Devi's love story has indeed become a Devil's sad story!
Can we deny that?

Her colourful life has many hues & shades!
Some say, Maya is both Black & white!!
Who knows her true colours?

As Cvs are now making a desperate bid to get
A blackened Maya somewhat white-washed,
With a few good deeds to her credit!

Perhaps, Maya is likely to end-up
Somewhere in between Black & white
Most probably, when the show ends,
Her final color may be just Grey!
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lol...Maya and Sanjh are almost equally hated
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I dont hate any of them. But if I have to choose one loose cannon who messed up his whole life and brought ruin to the people close to him. Arjun Sharma takes the award.

Uski bewakoofi ke wajan se both Prem and Vandana Mari. Had he not fallen for Maya's charms then his whole family would not have fallen into this trap. Like Saanjh asked him recently. "Kyon tum ne Maya ko pyaar kiya? Kyon tum ne usse humari zindagi main laya?" Ayaan too has this same anger towards him. He feels Arjun is responsible for the death of Vandana. That is why when a threat came over his kid, he took her and left. I cant blame him for it. Jo kuch bhi Arjun ka hain, will always be in the Buri Nazar of Maya.

I understand he had no clue what Maya was like. But he never understood the depth of her need or her obsession. To Maya her obsession IS her love. In her mind her feelings for Arjun are sincere and that is why I can understand or relate to Maya to some extent, coz there is a "Truth" in her character. She has always been consistent. To her ALL this makes total sense, though to anyone else it appears as insanity. So I could not choose Maya coz she makes sense to me. So does Saanjh to some extent. In her life Arjun was always number 1 and has remained so. She is also consistent. It's Arjun that never knew WHAT he wanted. First he wanted Maya, then Saanjh. He didnt understand his feelings for either woman. He is the one responsible for this mess!

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I dont hate any of them. But if I have to choose one loose cannon who messed up his whole life and brought ruin to the people close to him. Arjun Sharma takes the award.

Uski bewakoofi ke wajan se both Prem and Vandana Mari. Had he not fallen for Maya's charms then his whole family would not have fallen into this trap. Like Saanjh asked him recently. "Kyon tum ne Maya ko pyaar kiya? Kyon tum ne usse humari zindagi main laya?" Ayaan too has this same anger towards him. He feels Arjun is responsible for the death of Vandana. That is why when a threat came over his kid, he took her and left. I cant blame him for it. Jo kuch bhi Arjun ka hain, will always be in the Buri Nazar of Maya.

I understand he had no clue what Maya was like. But he never understood the depth of her need or her obsession. To Maya her obsession IS her love. In her mind her feelings for Arjun are sincere and that is why I can understand or relate to Maya to some extent, coz there is a "Truth" in her character. She has always been consistent. To her ALL this makes total sense, though to anyone else it appears as insanity. So I could not choose Maya coz she makes sense to me. So does Saanjh to some extent. In her life Arjun was always number 1 and has remained so. She is also consistent. It's Arjun that never knew WHAT he wanted. First he wanted Maya, then Saanjh. He didnt understand his feelings for either woman. He is the one responsible for this mess!

And you find him getting only 13 negative votes while Saanjh leads the show ahead of Maya!
A very sad compliment to a great performance from JW!
She works so hard to portray -as real as it could get- when playing an obsessive psycho but she comes only second in the race!
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ Fernandes43:
The Poll Question should have been "Who do you BLAME the most?". Then Arjun would have won.

Here people are too busy hating Maya and Saanjh to see who is the person most to blame in this mess, and as USUAL, it is a Man! A Man with his short-sightedness and his inability to see the truth of what he is dealing with. Most men are obtuse and insensitive. Arjun is no different. They usually don't see what is most obvious. Women can see that and even things that are not so obvious.

That is why women are much better judges of character than men are! They are too literal and women can see the "Subtext!". This is the reason Saanjh and Vandana were able to see the issues with Maya and Arjun could not. Same goes for Maya and even Jhanvi sometimes. They were able to see the subtext when it came to Saanjh and Vandana. Arjun could not.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hated all of them at some point. First, Vandana. Horrible. She started hating Maya just because of andh-Vishwas. Insulted her so much. Believed Ashwin despite knowing Maya's past with him. Never gave her a chance at a happy family life.

Then hated Saanjh for crossing the boundaries. She failed to understand her friend was now married and she couldn't continue to chipkao to him. That holi day she was telling off Maya. Maya gave her bhaang. She didn't MAKE her dance like that with Arjun. She used to meet Arjun on the sly, knowing that he was lying to Maya. She should have distanced herself from her friend, when he married. That she never understood the boundaries of that relationship is what I always blamed her for. She just wouldn't leave him alone. Wouldn't leave him and Maya alone.

Then hated Arjun. As soon as Maya's first pregnancy (he didn't know it was fake) he began acting out, lying to her, meeting Saanjh on the sly. After so many kasams and vaadas made to Maya, in those three years he tried to leave her rather than help her with her mental problems. Then, when she lost her baby the second time, he dropped her like a hot potato. So was he merely pretending to love her and for how long? Isn't he the one when hearing of the pregnancy told God in the hospital that the baby should not be born? So after saying his love for Maya was beyhadh, junoon, endless, Forever, ibaadat and after telling Saanjh many times that he will never love her, never did never will and will never leave Maya...how did he change his mind? Was love so fickle to him?

Ayaan, he might not have intended to rape Maya that day but he was certainly attacking her, ripped her clothes. He said all those creepy and disgusting lines. How far was he willing to go to get the keys? If he was willing to reach into her blouse, that would be indecent assault at best and still a great offence. He should not have done that.

Jahnvi. Completely hate her and now even more so. May nobody ever have a mother like that. How has she ever been a mother? She was so blind crazy in love with her evil husband she allowed her daughter's life to be ruined. Did she ever take any firm steps to help her? She turned on her when she heard she killed Ashwin but didn't have the guts to do anything to Ashwin when he tried to kill both Maya and Arjun. And then she gave supari to have Maya murdered in jail, just because she saw Saanjh going mental over Maya fear 😡 disgusting woman. Bet no one thought she was a criminal for that. Wish she would've done as much to protect her own young child who was being tortured.

Maya herself is far from blameless. She has committed murder. She is indefensible but nothing she does will make me hate her. I pity her. I can't hate her because I don't understand why, when her mental illness was diagnosed at the age of 9, did nobody help her properly, least of all her horrid mother. Her entire life has been nothing but pain and loss. First her parents and then trapped within the mental illness. The one person who could have made her better, made her worse. So for this reason I can't see Maya die in the show. I can't bear that Arjun left her to be with Saanjh, and now they want to show her giving birth to Arjun and SAANJH's baby 🤢 🤢 Maya did horrible things, but the writers have given a horrible message. If you're mentally ill, you become evil and a murderer. I cannot fathom how they showed her doing senseless murder. That message is just wrong.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago