SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Well I'm still an ArYa fan. Can't help it. Their story was something else. Really loved their scenes. So now I just watch their initial episodes because after they made Maya evil you just knew Arjun would leave her and go to Sanjh. 😡

Which is so weird when you remember all those scenes where Arjun told Maya that his love for her is Beyhadh, ibadat, junoon, never ending and all that. When he repeatedly told Sanjh that he never did and never would love her and would always be Maya's. Now his love for Maya changing to hatred after all the bad stuff is understandable but him suddenly loving Sanjh is not digestible at all. Can't watch it at all it taints the ArYa love scenes. ArYa was just something else.

Anyone else can't stand seeing Arjun with Saanjh? 🤢
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hadh se Zyada kuch bhi achcha nahi hota hai! Pyar bhi nahi!

It is sad when it holds true!
Accepting reality over fantasy is the only thing, one can do now!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
well it's a serial 😆 so it's all fantasy anyway. But they don't leave viewers with a good taste when they show such things.
I love and miss Arya too.
But I don't like Arjun's character. After that episode where PJ said that Arjun will reach heights but will be alone I thought that after Maya's beyhad things and not accepting Saanjh's love and all that, that he would be left alone.
That Saanjh will marry someone else and Maya will die or be in a mental asylum and Arjun will be left alone.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
It's very sad. After Maya lost her baby and she didn't do that one on purpose I don't think...beyhadh has been too sad to watch. Why did they make Arjun think Maya had an affair with Samay? She hated the guy.
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arjun and Maya always seem real whereas Saanjh and Arjun seem fake.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

If what seems real is indeed turning out to be fake, and whatever seems fake, gets re-discovered as genuine, does one also truly get liberated out of this blinding phenomenon- a 'make-believe' illusion called maya?
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I think Maya stayed true to her character. Only difference is her mental illness became uncontrolled psychosis but I think her character was consistent. Arjun definitely not. One minute he's giving Beyhadh Love vachans and the next he's flirting/cheating with other women. One minute he hates and the next he loves. So irritating. I would characterise Arjun as weak. Still love ArYa though 😭
ArHi.PreeRan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well I'm still an ArYa fan. Can't help it. Their story was something else. Really loved their scenes. So now I just watch their initial episodes because after they made Maya evil you just knew Arjun would leave her and go to Sanjh. 😡

Which is so weird when you remember all those scenes where Arjun told Maya that his love for her is Beyhadh, ibadat, junoon, never ending and all that. When he repeatedly told Sanjh that he never did and never would love her and would always be Maya's. Now his love for Maya changing to hatred after all the bad stuff is understandable but him suddenly loving Sanjh is not digestible at all. Can't watch it at all it taints the ArYa love scenes. ArYa was just something else.

Anyone else can't stand seeing Arjun with Saanjh? 🤢

Agree with u 100%. Cant digest arjun's sudden love for sanjh. Never watched beyhadh after that
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@TM, I am an ArYa a lover. The beautiful ArYa scenes and the sizzling chemistry between JW and KT has made them one unforgettable couple. I never thought Pendulum Sharma would renegade on his promises and would fall for Saanjheswari Devi. I too am unable to digest this couple. I never thought they would make Maya black with so many murders committed by her. I thought Arjun would be a strong person who would strive to heal the grey Maya with his pure love. He told Van Dana that he doesn't know anyone else to love other than Maya. Why did they show his love for Maya to be weak and fake? They could have shown a story with a grey Maya going on a redemption process with Arjun's love and ArYa united till the end. A message should have been there that anything limitless is not good akin to the tagline of the show. They could have shown that someone with an abusive and unloved childhood can heal with proper loving care. And the character of Samay aka Rajiv was unnecessary and I hated this character. His introduction spoiled the flow of the story.
Edited by Fragrance63 - 7 years ago