Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

I haven't seen any romance or thrill in this show since time immemorial. Don't know why people still call it a thriller. And don't fool yourself into thinking that Maya is complex character. She is one dimensional vamp just like what all the cliched TV serials have. It is only Jennifer's acting which might make Maya seem a little different on surface but if you look a bit deeply she is a just plain bland monochromatic character.

TRPs are a different matter altogether. We have seen most shittiest shows garnering TRPs just because of their fanbase . Also when TRPs don't vary much like the case with beyhadh, it is not wise to conclude anything. 0.4-0.5 range is not enough to say people like this or that. Thee are so many other factors involved to gauge any meaningful information out of it.

As I have already said that Maya has gone through a transition...she might now be a vamp but if u look at her overall journey then Maya is indeed a complex character...Her transition from a victim into a grey character and finally into a dark one is complex in itself.

She was always supposed to transition into a dark character and those who watched it expecting ArYa romance then they had been fooling themselves coz the story was always supposed to be this way.

And Beyhadh is definitely a thriller and not a SaaS bahu drama and this is a fact...though the thrill factor and pace have slowed down and there has been an unnecessary dragging that is also a fact.

Jennifer has been brilliant as Maya but Maya definitely is a well written dark character at least in my opinion. Even Jennfier has stated the same in her recent interview.

Rest to each his own...all are entitled to have different opinions.
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --ria--

well i m not calling anyone immature..i was just expressing my opinion in relation to age groups..

Sorry I misunderstood...
And both the fanbase have people of different age groups 😊
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

As I have already said that Maya has gone through a transition...she might now be a vamp but if u look at her overall journey then Maya is indeed a complex character...Her transition from a victim into a grey character and finally into a dark one is complex in itself.

She was always supposed to transition into a dark character and those who watched it expecting ArYa romance then they had been fooling themselves coz the story was always supposed to be this way.

And Beyhadh is definitely a thriller and not a SaaS bahu drama and this is a fact...though the thrill factor and pace have slowed down and there has been an unnecessary dragging that is also a fact.

Jennifer has been brilliant as Maya but Maya definitely is a well written dark character at least in my opinion. Even Jennfier has stated the same in her recent interview.

Rest to each his own...all are entitled to have different opinions.

Well I guess then my definition of thriller differs from you.
Anyways let it be.