Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I don't get why everyone in this forum is hell bent on blaming Saanjh for everything that went wrong. Maya right from the inception of the show was an obsessed pyschopath. As much as I love Jenny and her stellar performance in this show, I cannot support Maya. I wonder if anyone is capable of rational thinking here. Arjun was never a strong character. I don't get how Saanjh or Maya could fall head over heels in love with him. Not saying he was good enough for anyone to get attracted to, but there was nothing so pathbreakingly impressive about him for the two women to sacrifice so much in his name. He was a normal guy who took life as it came without thinking much about its consequences and wanted things to be his way no matter what.

Everyone says he broke his promises but will any of those promises stand true in the face of Maya's atrocities? Should Arjun still stand by them after Maya held him captive for three years, separated him from his family and best friend? Accused his brother for rape when he was innocent? Attempt to kill her own mother? I wonder what justification does anyone here have for that? The first time she tried to kill Jhanvi, one could argue she did it to save her own skin. Disgusting but u can understand why she did that. But the 2nd time? She tried to kill her mother for no joy and how was Arjun wrong to go to Prem's funeral? Was he wrong if he wanted to stand by his best friend in the time of her grief? Would not any of you do the same? Or would you listen to your mad spouse and stand back? That would only make you a spineless coward if you did.

As for Saanjh, I can never truly understand why everyone hates that poor girl so much. Agreed she isn't the most likeable character but the only reason ArYa broke up was coz of Maya's madness, nothing else. Your spouse will probably be the most important person in your life but a friend is no less important and there are things that you can express freely in front of your friend than your spouse and if Arjun did that, how were any of them wrong? Had Arjun known, or anyone else for that matter known that making those promises to a woman like Maya meant winning her and losing everything else in life, no sane person would agree to be with her.

As for Vandana, I agree she could have given Maya the benefit of doubt but then again she is human. She had seen Maya's pagalpanti even before her son fell for her (when Maya crushes a glass seeing Arjun n Saanjh in a bday party dancing) and that image of Maya's was ingrained deeply in her subconscious mind. Wouldn't any person react the way she did? She wanted to protect her son n that's what she tried. She was not even responsible for Maya's miscarriage. She wasn't the one who was plotting a murder unlike Maya.

Coming to Jhanvi, she wasn't a strong mother coz of her love towards a monster like Ashwin. But did that give Maya a right to take her life?

Everyone here loves to turn a blind eye towards Maya but are highly critical when it comes to assassinating another character's persona. I get it Maya is bigger than life here but how on earth is it possible for anybody to keep their rational thinking aside in their love for Maya? I wish I could understand this but sadly cannot 😆

P. S - Sorry for the rant. I had quit this show ever since Maya was arrested and for me that was the logical end of the show. But in every TB article I read, all I can see is how other characters are still being bashed for hardly their fault. Arjun I won't comment coz he is my least fav character here but Saanjh certainly doesn't deserve this kind of hatred.

Agree 200% with you...

The only reasons that I can see why people are still justifying Maya:

1) some are JW fans, who can't differentiate between REEL n REAL...
2) EGO - some just can't accept that they read & analysed the show n all leads wrongly from the beginning...initially, Maya wasn't shown as murderess, but there were very strong hints from the beginning that she was...not being able to interpret those hints wasn't wrong, but this justification of Maya's crimes, n in the process, bashing Saanjh ,Vandana n everyone else to justify that(ATTACK IS, AFTER ALL, THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE 😆 )is truly hilarious...their ego is not allowing them to accept that they were wrong from the beginning...😕
3) many Maya supporters have disappeared from the forum since Maya was shown murderess...but a few, persist, 😆, with comical justifications for murders by Maya, coupled with "Saanjh bash fest" for her every single act 😆😆

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Agree 200% with you...

The only reasons that I can see why people are still justifying Maya:

1) some are JW fans, who can't differentiate between REEL n REAL...
2) EGO - some just can't accept that they read & analysed the show n all leads wrongly from the beginning...initially, Maya wasn't shown as murderess, but there were very strong hints from the beginning that she was...not being able to interpret those hints wasn't wrong, but this justification of Maya's crimes, n in the process, bashing Saanjh ,Vandana n everyone else to justify that(ATTACK IS, AFTER ALL, THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE 😆 )is truly hilarious...their ego is not allowing them to accept that they were wrong from the beginning...😕

@bold - am a Jenny fan too, that too even before she became famous, before Beyhadh or even SC or even DMG 😆 but being an actor's fan is no where related to one's reasoning. Or maybe that is just me. I am literally shocked at the rate of sympathy Maya receives while others are bashed. Its Maya who behaves like a monster or even worse but other characters apparently are inhuman here 😕

I was never a Saanjh fan but I had no reason to hate her though I found her annoying at times but the way she is bashed n sometimes these ppl don't stop at bashing Saanjh. They bash Aneri as well 🤢 Its beyond me to fathom their thought process
Khushi_love thumbnail
Just one simple question to Maya supporters:
Maya's fake miscarriage banished Saanjh from Arjuns life ...Arjun was madly in love with Maya, n isolated from his family n best friend...he was only Maya's...at the end of S1...

Then, why did he start hating Maya in the beginning of S2????
How is Saanjh responsible for problems in Arya relationship in those 3 years???

She interfered only when Arjun turned to her for help...why should a friend NOT help her bestie when he's in the clutches of a psychopath????

But I know, no single Maya supporter will come forth to answer this, as they don't have any justifiable answers for this. 😆
Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Maya's fake miscarriage banished Saanjh from Arjuns life ...Arjun was madly in love with Maya, n isolated from his family n best friend...he was only Maya's...at the end of S1...

She interfered only when Arjun turned to her for help...why should a friend NOT help her bestie when he's in the clutches of a psychopath????

But I know, no single Maya supporter will come forth to answer this, as they don't have any justifiable answers for this. 😆

Don't worry - they will blame Arjun for this 😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Did you forget that Maya tried to kill her mother and paralyzed her for years 😕

Jhanvi started it. She didn't fulfill a mother's duty. She allowed her daughter to become mentally ill at the age of 9. She allowed her husband to torture her daughter because she was crazy blind in love. Then she used to yell at Maya for not forgiving Ashwin later on and then sided Ashwin against Maya again when he tried to worm his way back into her life. I was always surprised that Maya wouldn't hold some resentment towards her mother. But the reason Jhanvi should feel shame in trying to kill Maya in jail, just because Saanjh was scared of her, if Jhanvi had taken the same protective actions for her own daughter much earlier in life, Maya would have not turned out the way she is today.
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Jhanvi started it. She didn't fulfill a mother's duty. She allowed her daughter to become mentally ill at the age of 9. She allowed her husband to torture her daughter because she was crazy blind in love. Then she used to yell at Maya for not forgiving Ashwin later on and then sided Ashwin against Maya again when he tried to worm his way back into her life. I was always surprised that Maya wouldn't hold some resentment towards her mother. But the reason Jhanvi should feel shame in trying to kill Maya in jail, just because Saanjh was scared of her, if Jhanvi had taken the same protective actions for her own daughter much earlier in life, Maya would have not turned out the way she is today.

Jhanvi tried to get Maya killed in jail, not because Saanjh was scared, but she knew that Maya was capable of further destroying human lives despite having a death sentence...n that's precisely what happened...
SRKLuvr thumbnail

But I know, no single Maya supporter will come forth to answer this, as they don't have any justifiable answers for this.😆

It was too late by then. Maya's mother and father drove her to mental illness at the age of 9. Not sure what Jhanvi was doing after that but somehow she couldn't cure Maya in so many years. Then Arjun came. He could have been Maya's shining light and the reason for the first happiness in her life. I believe Maya would have not separated Vandana from Arjun if Vandana had given her love like a daughter. Vandana started behaving like that on whose words? The panditji. That's called andh-vishwas, and the words of Ashwin and she knew exactly what Ashwin had done to Maya. Instead, she started blaming Maya for everything under the sun. So even that hope went from Maya's life - a chance at a normal family.

Then Arjun. He made so many large promises to Maya. But I believe the reason for her mental degradation and insanity in those 3 years was entirely due to his antics. After leaving Sharma house, Arjun said such things that indicated to Maya he had married her for her money, he used to openly flirt with the ladies at the office, he lied to Maya and time and again went to meet Saanjh. Many times their closeness was highly inappropriate. Remember when he was drunk, said ILY to Saanjh and she leaned in to kiss him. She only stopped when she saw Maya's name tattoo on him. If the tattoo hadn't been there, would she have stopped?

Then the holi fire scene. Maya saved Saanjh and her hands got burned. Arjun didn't even notice Maya. He went and chipkaoed to Saanjh who was hugging him like anything, despite the fact she was not hurt. On holi, Maya gave Saanjh bhaang, but who made Saanjh and Arjun dance like that for Gods sake? It was so shameless. When Maya got pregnant, he called their baby as Dusky and Duffer's. No wife would tolerate all this. Maya lost her trust on Arjun and I believe that is what drove her ultra-possessiveness those three years. Remember she isn't a rational mind. She had seen her father cheat on her mother and her mother weakly accept it. This is the reason I blame Saanjh. She could never distance herself from Arjun. Even after losing Ayan's case, she was crying to Samay that mera duffer phirse akela ho Gaya. Like What in the world??? ?

Arjun in those three years, the moment Maya's love became too Hard to handle he tried to run away. He showed hatred for her. He ignored her. He didn't handle her right. He fuelled Maya's Mental illness. The marriage vows we take day that we will be with that person in sickness and in health, for rich and for poor, for better and for worse. When he knew Maya was suffering mental illness, why didn't he try to help her medically? Treat her with love and some discipline? Insist on removing those cameras? He didn't fulfill even then his vows of love.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Jhanvi tried to get Maya killed in jail, not because Saanjh was scared, but she knew that Maya was capable of further destroying human lives despite having a death sentence...n that's precisely what happened...

So she tried to kill Maya in jail? What was Maya going to do in jail? She only tried to kill after seeing the way Saanjh got petrified of Maya. If only she had protected Maya from Ashwin in the same way.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I am also interested in the Ayaan matter. That day, agreed he may not have had any intention to rape. But the keys were in her blouse. He ripped her clothes and he was certainly trying to get those keys. Would he have reached into the blouse to get the keys? How far would he have gone?
Remember Samay had to slap him twice and hold him back to stop him running to attack Maya again. And he said all those creepy things too. They are things that shareef people don't say. So not rape. But was he willing to go as far as indecent assault to get the keys? That's also a big crime.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Bottom line: right now Maya is irredeemable. But back when she should have been handled, nobody in her life who should have helped and protected her, stepped up for her when she could have been helped. The damage was done to her earlier and that she never got out of the throes of mental illness is what the most heartbreaking thing is. She never stopped suffering.