Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

Sorry dear...if my words felt like arguing.I was just meaning that the original concept is still intact.Maya was shown as a very loving daughter of course...the same Maya was also shown making her mother cut her toe nails...putting her leg on her mother shoulders and all ...at the same time...so the mother daughter relation between them is something very confusing.

I beg to differ on that. @SRKLuver explained my reasons better 👍🏼
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And worse even...the ArYa story was so beautiful. Why did they have to put all those promises in - at least from Arjun's side - only to pair him with Sanjh? Such a beautiful ArYa story and they absolutely wrecked it 😭
Katrax thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatisinh2

Even Maya try to kill her own mother 😆

Beti maa mein gyi h

Ha-ha so true
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Funny isn't it. So inconsistent. They showed Maya risking her own life to save her mother. They showed her praying hysterically for her mother's life. Then they show her trying to murder her mother.

Jhanvi is a murderer too. And a horrible mother.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yeh that in itself was weird. That his love for her ended when she told about Samay. Considering she only told half truth...that was strange that that's what made him stop loving her.

Whatever. I loved ArYa. Please let them die together.

Arjun chose Maya over Saanjh after her ultimatum & telling Vandana the same is before she told Arjun about her connection with Rajeev. He had told Vandana that he can only love her & he is a medicine for her.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

Arjun chose Maya over Saanjh after her ultimatum & telling Vandana the same is before she told Arjun about her connection with Rajeev. He had told Vandana that he can only love her & he is a medicine for her.

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Can they please show Arjun and Maya dying together? Please. It's the only fitting ending of Beyhadh. That the love kills them both.

Yes, that will be the fitting one. Arya can't be together after Maya had killed Vandana & almost killed Ayaan. As for Saanjh, she has never understood her limits as a friend. Tbh, if Maya lost her baby, even Arjun is responsible for it. He is the one who told her that Saanjh is his madness when she was pregnant and sent her with Ayaan who was supposedly a rapist in Arjun's eyes before knowing the truth. Yes, Maya has committed a lot of murders. She is a criminal. I still love her & pity her but won't justify or defend her for her wrongdoings. Having said that, I add that no one is a saint in this show. In my POV, The title Hadd se zyada kuch accha nahin hain -pyaar bhi nahin is not only for Maya because of the simple reason. It means to say that anything that exceeds the limit is not good not even love. So it has to be for all the characters. Maya is justifying the title but what about other characters?

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Saanjh's love also crossed limits. You can't be like the way she was acting - time and time again with a married man. It isn't on.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I've been watching Beyhadh for some time. The initial episodes were incredible. Maya's character was amazing. She was shown as an outwardly strong but internally crushed girl who had experienced a lot of pain in her life. She was grey because she was suffering from mental illness. But they still made her character lovable. Everyone in her life had harmed her in some way. Her father who tortured her. Her mother who put her love for her criminal husband over her duty to protect her daughter. Arjun and Sanjh who did not understand that there should be limits drawn to a boy-girl friendship once one of them is married.

Arjun in fact very much crushed Maya's faith when he lied to Maya and went to meet Sanjh all the time. He cared for Sanjh more than Maya. That was probably what resulted in those three years of security cameras and over possessiveness. Arjun's mom who spewed all sorts of vile hatred on Maya because of the fortune-telling words of one priest. So they made Maya a very pitiable character initially. She loved and protected her mom and the initial Arjun-Maya story was amazing.

But after the first leap, everything went for a toss. They destroyed Maya's character completely. They made her actually evil, rather than just mentally ill. They brought Samay in. They made Maya cross the point of no return. Now, I can't even bear to watch the show. The Arjun-Maya story which was so incredible, they crushed it. There is no redemption. It really is incredibly disappointing. The story became so bad.

If there's one thing that really annoys me, it's Jahnvi. May nobody have a mother like that. She is mainly responsible for Maya's condition. She didn't protect her in childhood and put Ashwin above her always. She never loved her. She was always ready to forgive Ashwin for his crimes but not Maya. She even paid someone to have Maya killed. It's all so disappointing!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Wow. That was so well said. You've expressed my thoughts word for word.

It was actually a very good show as it started. And also for a while after that. Maya's character was so well etched to start with that we actually could understand what she had gone through and accept the outcome.

But now they've totally butchered her character. Since this surrogacy track has started I've given up on the show.

Thanks for he lovely post.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
You've done well Mehek to have kept watching for so long :) I gave up on this show pretty much since Maya lost her baby but pretty sure I stopped actually watching soon as they showed Maya destroying pretty much the last hope for redemption when she ran over Ayaan. It was too disgusting after that. And then it just went from bad to worse in terms of pukeworthiness. I wish they had just killed Maya and Arjun together after Vandana's death. Which psychiatric facility trusts its patients to take their medicines themselves? Really? Or am I missing something?
kavitha_r thumbnail
I stopped after Arjun broke all the ties with Maya after mc. I began to watch after Samay re-entered but stopped after he changed the side. I thought if it is not arya let it be at least samaya but even that didn't happen. On the whole, no one should get the happy ending.