Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

They don't have any story to tell. The show is stagnant for the last 80 episodes. If this was the story they intended to tell, they could have told this story in at max 100 episodes. Samay's character and all the bullshit they showed in S2 and S3 was completely uncalled for. You take so many episodes to tell a mundane story and even then present it in such a shoddy manner, then nobody except a few buy your Saajun couple and their pure love. Total failure.

They spent so many of the first 100 episodes detailing Maya's OCPD traits so evidently just to play with our psyche and conveniently forget everything in a blink of eye. Very smart writing indeed.

Many people are calling Maya a psychopath and then some saying she was not suffering from any mental disorder quoting the doctor's words in the show . The very fact you are all confused says how poor the whole show is. If a psychiatrist cannot identify a single mental illness in a person presumably suffering from psychopathy which is severe anti social personality disorder, he should probably burn his degree and quit the profession.

The show is a complete disaster, its high time people accept this instead of being carried away emotionally by their favourite couples.

well i would agree that it is not the best writing but still it is not the worst..all indian dramas lack good writing..and it is still better in comparison to others..
and i also admit that i am still watching this show because of my fav couple despite of stagnant story..but there is also another reason..after watching maya's evil deeds for whole year it feels good to watch that arjun has finally realized maya's manipulations and living a life of freedom..
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

he did it only for bandar..he made it clear to maya that he was only tolerating her for bander otherwise their relationship ended the day she told samay's truth..
and when he came to tell saanjh that maya asked him to choose between her and saanjh he told vandana that he chose maya because she is pregnant..

Yeh that in itself was weird. That his love for her ended when she told about Samay. Considering she only told half truth...that was strange that that's what made him stop loving her.

Whatever. I loved ArYa. Please let them die together.
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yeh that in itself was weird. That his love for her ended when she told about Samay. Considering she only told half truth...that was strange that that's what made him stop loving her.

Whatever. I loved ArYa. Please let them die together.

arjun does not deserve to die..he has already suffered a lot.. 😔
SRKLuvr thumbnail
His serial kismet should be to die with Maya 😉 only then ArYa fans would get some pain relief.
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

His serial kismet should be to die with Maya 😉 only then ArYa fans would get some pain relief.

haha ok
950842 thumbnail
CVs started off with a wonderful concept but then sobered down and turned Maya into a devil 🥱
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

CVs started off with a wonderful concept but then sobered down and turned Maya into a devil 🥱

The cvs are very much intact with their original concept.Haven't deviated a little.In the first promos itself it was shown a pandit telling Arjun that Maya is not good for him...then the pandit house getting fire and he gets killed...Maya is shown speaking to god...what she will do...pandit shouldn't have said that...
So it makes clear that Maya killed a pandit just bcoz he said she was not good for Arjun.
So this was their first promo...and does this mean that Maya is going to shown as a very very sweet person...or that a person who kills at the drop of a hat.
HAVE THE CVS REALLY CHANGED THEIR CONCEPT...NO NO..NO...
950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

The cvs are very much intact with their original concept.Haven't deviated a little.In the first promos itself it was shown a pandit telling Arjun that Maya is not good for him...then the pandit house getting fire and he gets killed...Maya is shown speaking to god...what she will do...pandit shouldn't have said that...
So it makes clear that Maya killed a pandit just bcoz he said she was not good for Arjun.
So this was their first promo...and does this mean that Maya is going to shown as a very very sweet person...or that a person who kills at the drop of a hat.
HAVE THE CVS REALLY CHANGED THEIR CONCEPT...NO NO..NO...

Thats not what I mean..I mean making Maya plot murder against her mother and vice versa is extreme. Maya loved her mother a lot and was willing to do anything for her.

P.S. Dont rage an argument with me outta nothing.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Could probably get that the concept of the show was her Beyhadh love and if they showed her killing an unknown pundit I could get that that was the concept of the show. Beyhadh love. But did they really need to make her so evil? After making every one feel sorry for her? After showing that she was genuinely trying to have a normal life with Arjun's family?

They showed Maya had been visiting psychiatrist from young age due to her dad's abuse. To link mental illness sprung from trauma, to her becoming a ruthless killer of her loved ones like her mom, when they twice showed that she actually saved her mother's life, was not good. Her character should have been evil from the start...and they should not have showed the abuse angle.

They made us love and feel sorry for Maya. Then they turned her evil and made her indefensible. So her supporters can't stop loving her but can't defend her either.
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hey_Bhaggu

Thats not what I mean..I mean making Maya plot murder against her mother and vice versa is extreme. Maya loved her mother a lot and was willing to do anything for her.

P.S. Dont rage an argument with me outta nothing.

Sorry dear...if my words felt like arguing.I was just meaning that the original concept is still intact.Maya was shown as a very loving daughter of course...the same Maya was also shown making her mother cut her toe nails...putting her leg on her mother shoulders and all ...at the same time...so the mother daughter relation between them is something very confusing.