Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
As explained during the first few episodes, Ashwin's reason for abusing, torturing and attempting to kill Maya was Jhanvi's money. He wanted to make Maya a living shell. His motive was money. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever. Jhanvi whenever we saw wanted to go back to the devil, ignoring Maya's pain. She never protected her daughter.

Maya has no redemption. There is no way back for her now. But I don't want her to be shown to die. A child who started out as mentally ill and never got cured but became so bad so unable to be helped she forgot reason should not be shown to die. It is too sad. And I can't stand Arjun and Sanjh together.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

As explained during the first few episodes, Ashwin's reason for abusing, torturing and attempting to kill Maya was Jhanvi's money. He wanted to make Maya a living shell. His motive was money. He deserves no sympathy whatsoever. Jhanvi whenever we saw wanted to go back to the devil, ignoring Maya's pain. She never protected her daughter.

Maya has no redemption. There is no way back for her now. But I don't want her to be shown to die. A child who started out as mentally ill and never got cured but became so bad so unable to be helped she forgot reason should not be shown to die. It is too sad. And I can't stand Arjun and Sanjh together.

and i cant stand arjun and maya together..😳
cvs made people root for maya deliberately by showing her abusive childhood..this is what most writers do with amoral protagonists to get them sympathies..either by showing their terrible past or they make their opponents worse..they did this to get more viewership by playing with viewer's psyche but they are not gonna redeem a serial killer..most of serial killers,childs abusers and cannibals are psychologicaly ill..
i think they are just showing how a psychopath can make everyone's life a living hell..clinically, most of the psychological illnesses are not curable even in modern era..

Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This show never intended to promote a love story between a boy & a girl!
As 'pyar bhi nahi', part of a tagline message -which was promptly broadcasted - was very clear to everyone, I mean, those who cared to note it carefully!
It simply conveyed to all - what to expect from the show or what was on offer or waiting in store- very loud and clear, even well before the show began, a year ago!!
Was it not tom-tommed as a romantic show?
It was! Indeed, it was projected as a romantic thriller show and was titled as Beyhadh!
There was romancce in the show! Plenty of it, at least in the beginning and later as the love story was developing to a certain stage! But it is also a thriller! A dark one!

Maya- the central character of the show-has justified the title of show by portraying her character as an extreme- beyhadh lover, so far! And when Maya went beyhadh - only outcome, one could expect was- a result that we are currently witnessing!

So, what is really upsetting, anyone?
If one wishes to ask the question really if maya should have been pushed to this kind of brinkmanship, an extreme display of behaviour . . .
Well, if that was not supposed to happen, one may wonder then, why at all this show is so named as beyhadh?

Similarly, the tagline message also stands on its own loud and clear to all who are ready to listen!
One believes that was the only intended purpose, if at all one is seeking a message from this crazy show!!

The themes like,
-An irresponsible parenthood becomes a reason for child abuse that in turn causes mental disorder to a troubled child! It then, stays haunting on the minds of a growing child perpetually & even permanently!!
- Later, a Girl-Boy friendship is misunderstood & that further fuels insecurities in the minds of a married woman! The suspected infidelity issues arising in a matrimonial relationship, drive the woman in beyhadh love to go crazy!!
-All such developments are to be seen only as some kind of good story build-up as it helps to take the central character very deep into a justifiable psychotic behaviour!
This cycle of perceived insecurities and some criminal responses to counter it - keeps going endlessly crossing every limit, as the story progresses- and hence it is also rightly called as beyhadh!

So, what is there in the show to get surprised about anything?
One who watches the show- gets only this perspective, if intent of creatives is well understood!!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The show is intolerable now...they made the story so ghisi piti and senseless...Now i really want the show to end with Maya and Arjun both dead...coz now it's impossible that they live together because after everything was done by Maya it's impossible. If Maya has obsession like Arjun mera ni to kisi ka nahi then according to that she shud kill him and then kill herself and then end of the show...pata ni ku itna strech kar rahe h story ko...they ruined the show completely!
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissIamTheBoss

The show is intolerable now...they made the story so ghisi piti and senseless...Now i really want the show to end with Maya and Arjun both dead...coz now it's impossible that they live together because after everything was done by Maya it's impossible. If Maya has obsession like Arjun mera ni to kisi ka nahi then according to that she shud kill him and then kill herself and then end of the show...pata ni ku itna strech kar rahe h story ko...they ruined the show completely!

They don't have any story to tell. The show is stagnant for the last 80 episodes. If this was the story they intended to tell, they could have told this story in at max 100 episodes. Samay's character and all the bullshit they showed in S2 and S3 was completely uncalled for. You take so many episodes to tell a mundane story and even then present it in such a shoddy manner, then nobody except a few buy your Saajun couple and their pure love. Total failure.

Originally posted by: --ria--

and i cant stand arjun and maya together..😳
cvs made people root for maya deliberately by showing her abusive childhood..this is what most writers do with amoral protagonists to get them sympathies..either by showing their terrible past or they make their opponents worse..they did this to get more viewership by playing with viewer's psyche but they are not gonna redeem a serial killer..most of serial killers,childs abusers and cannibals are psychologicaly ill..
i think they are just showing how a psychopath can make everyone's life a living hell..clinically, most of the psychological illnesses are not curable even in modern era..

They spent so many of the first 100 episodes detailing Maya's OCPD traits so evidently just to play with our psyche and conveniently forget everything in a blink of eye. Very smart writing indeed.

Many people are calling Maya a psychopath and then some saying she was not suffering from any mental disorder quoting the doctor's words in the show . The very fact you are all confused says how poor the whole show is. If a psychiatrist cannot identify a single mental illness in a person presumably suffering from psychopathy which is severe anti social personality disorder, he should probably burn his degree and quit the profession.

The show is a complete disaster, its high time people accept this instead of being carried away emotionally by their favourite couples.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arjun and Maya were supposed to be together forever. Couldn't see their separation and Arjun with another. I hope the serial ends with ArYa living or dying together.

Living is not possible
Only dying possible
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think the writing of the show is to blame. They didn't even need to show anything after the second leap. I am so annoyed. The whole show went for a toss after the first leap. I remember the way Arjun fronted Sanjh after Maya's second pregnancy and told her I will never ever love you I will always belong to Maya. So can't digest Sanjh and Arjun. It's just a convenience marriage.

Can they please show Arjun and Maya dying together? Please. It's the only fitting ending of Beyhadh. That the love kills them both.
Swatiraii thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Are u serious?????😲

You think a person can live happily ever after with someone who has killed your mother, almost killed your brother, n almost killed the person by framing him in her own fake murder???😲

N y are you talking like Maya that you want Arjun to die with Maya????...yes, Maya's childhood abuse was very wrong, n no child deserves it...but does that mean Arjun needs to pay for that with his life????...is a human life of so little value????😕😲

Yup u r right
swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

@TM

I strongly disagree about the CVS spoiling the storyline...the main storyline, imo, is exactly the way I had expected it, right from the very first promo...

Yes, characterizations have been extremely weak & inconsistent...also, JW is an actor par excellence, far ahead of the rest of the cast...
These 2 factors together, I think, have confused a section of the audience, who refuse to budge from the childhood abuse of baby Maya by her father, Ashwin...

Jhanvi, too seems to have been a completely irresponsible mother, though I would like to reserve my final judgement about her when the entire truth about mayas childhood will be revealed to us...

This seems to be a clear cut case of a childhood abuse triggered psychopathy...

Yes, baby Maya deserves all the empathy in the world...no child deserves such a sorry childhood...

But justifications for a full blown psychopath Maya's deeds, coupled with the blame game against all her victims, are not just irrational, but also amusing & at times, hilarious...😆

N I don't think any wrong message is being shown by this show...n why does every show need a message any way?...on the contrary, people ought to be aware of psychopaths in this world...

Also, why do some viewers want Arjun to die with Maya in the show?...the guy has suffered enough...yes, this guy is total duffer, is a totally flawed personality, has already paid a huge price for falling in love with Maya...but it's high time, he started breathing freely...n this is only possible, after the spree of murders by Maya, with Maya's death...as she is in no redemption zone, since a while now...

She's become a total emotionless monster, who is a big threat to society...if Maya's deeds can be justified on the basis of her childhood abuse, then every hard core psychopath, many of which are serial killers, need empathy, as most have an history of childhood abuse...

Who knows???
..maybe even Ashwin had an abusive childhood???...so can he or rather, if he indeed had, should he be forgiven?!???😲

A few links for those interested in reading about the link between child abuse & psychopathy...

I know Maya went through lot in her childhood and that makes her psycho but we can't give advantage to Maya because of that reason, and what she did in her present

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think the writing of the show is to blame. They didn't even need to show anything after the second leap. I am so annoyed. The whole show went for a toss after the first leap. I remember the way Arjun fronted Sanjh after Maya's second pregnancy and told her I will never ever love you I will always belong to Maya. So can't digest Sanjh and Arjun. It's just a convenience marriage.

Can they please show Arjun and Maya dying together? Please. It's the only fitting ending of Beyhadh. That the love kills them both.

he did it only for bandar..he made it clear to maya that he was only tolerating her for bander otherwise their relationship ended the day she told samay's truth..
and when he came to tell saanjh that maya asked him to choose between her and saanjh he told vandana that he chose maya because she is pregnant..
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago