Episode not Telecasted

prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Has the show timings changed ? Why wasn't Today's episode aired ?? 🥱 Apparently the show timings are 8:00 pm IST from Today ! ⭐️ ( I'm not sure )
Also I have a good news to share 😳 Beyhadh will not be off-air this end of month 🥳 Kushal confirmed the news through his recent tweet that the show has got an extension and it will end by 6th November.
Edited by prernahazra - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it was already decided by Sony Network to cut one of their show's time slot for their new show's launch..and about extension..😆 see this show was never meant to have any type of extensions..originally this show was having around 360 episodes..the pre-writtin script got little off track b'coz of sony's time slot problems..but i guess now they're back at their original script..that's why they are now slowly telling people they are having another extension..😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was supposed to be 260 episode finite series. Now they have got some 275 episode or so.show is dragging for those additional 15 episode.
prernahazra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

it was already decided by Sony Network to cut one of their show's time slot for their new show's launch..and about extension..😆 see this show was never meant to have any type of extensions..originally this show was having around 360 episodes..the pre-writtin script got little off track b'coz of sony's time slot problems..but i guess now they're back at their original script..that's why they are now slowly telling people they are having another extension..😆

PossibleSuddenly Sony TV is flooding with new shows!! 😆
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today was supposed to be the 250th episode but due to the launch episode of this new show Mere Sai, Sony TV cancelled today's episode of Beyhadh. So the 250th episode will be telecast tomorrow. The original end date was 9th October 2017 and it would have been the 260th episode. Now since the end date got deferred to 6th November, it means an addition of 4 weeks or 20 episodes. So unless further extensions are planned the show will have a total run of 279 episodes. A new show called Haasil is planned to replace Beyhadh from 7th November.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know if I should be happy or sad about extension. 😕
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But an extension is preferable to a mundane ending with Arjun and Saanjh marrying. Now the show is at an interesting stage. Are there more twists to be unfolded? Hopefully yes.