Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Deaths that happenend to people only because of Maya.
Had Maya not come to their life...They wouldn't have had this fate.

1.Ashwin - Well Ashwin was not a great father.A constant threat to Maya.Maya would have eliminated him long before...but she didn't have that courage before her father and Arjun just washed away her fear and she could face him and kill him when she underatood that he will be threat to her married life...waiting to reveal her dark secret anytime.

2. Prem - one can put all the blame on saanjh...but how can they deny that if a psycho and nappy licking dog like samay was not implanted in Saanjh's life...Prem wouldn't be killed.Maya told Samay to destroy the proof any heinious way. She had told herself that she doesn't care how many die in the process of her mission Arjun.

3.Ayan - Ayan was actually killed.It was his luck that he survived.Maya had thought that he would die.Maya constantly drove her car above his body...through his legs...his entire body...Maya never thought he would survive after such a brutal attack.Had Maya not come to his house as his bhaabi...he would have had a different life.No kind of instigation can be versed to justify her act...bcoz at the end of everything it is her choice to react to a situation...and our Maya baby only knows to kill.

4.Vandana - In the show it was clearly shown that Vandana didn't push Maya and I highly doubt that she skid herself to divert the entire thing...just like how she faked her first pregancy and faked her fall when saanjh was about to tell her truth to Arjun.Here vandana found out about Ayan's accident and wanted to leave as soon as possible.She didn't confront Maya.Saanjh must have called her...But she didn't confront Maya or make any mess.It was Maya who started the drama.Vandana only reacted only after Maya's constant drama.She didn't let vandana go even before that..Why...why couldn't she just let her go and see her dying son.what was her problem with vandana going.she created the hussle and the incidents that followed.She could have let vandana go and then her bandar would have been safe.Her intention to stop vandana can also not be justified. She did a brutal crime and wanted to hide it at any cost.Thats all.

5.Samay - He died due to his foolishness...Nothing more to say...Another form of obsession ...who completely gives his control to his love. And Maya vice versa...who wants to control her love.

6.Mansi - Had Mansi not believed Maya she wouldn't have had this fate.Her greatest fault was falling in Maya's emotional mayajaal.She trusted her and underwent palstic surgery in the hope of having a better life and got a pathetic end...just bcoz she got a psycho inmate.Maya says that one should return the favour of others...what favour did Maya do to ask her favour.She hadn't done anything good for her.

7.Thulsi - Another victim of mental Maya.Just for staying hungry she had to give her life in return.It was not only Maya who stayed hungry that day...other jailmates also did the same.so there were other Mahans in the jail as well...Poor thulsi...she spend her life in jail for 5 years and was going to be set free to have fresh start of life and Maya ended it that day itself. Had she not met Maya...she wouldn't have had this fate.

So these are some people who had to die just because Maya came in their life...or someone close to them.

I strongly believe that the Mauritius pandit and vikram was also killed by Maya.Mauritius pandit bad mouthed her so she killed him and her earring finding was shown for that very same reason.Vikram bad mouthed Arjun and the very next minute he is also killed...and no one in the story exept maya was shown to have killing tendencies.The makers didn't show the killing exclusively because the characters were not important enough to shoot their killing process and all...but in their own way they have conveyed us the culprit and not believing it is like cheating our own mind and commonsense.

Edited by Zorinacatherine - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poor Maya baby😭...if only...
...Saanjh had not tried to kiss her husband...😆😉😆
theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ayan ko add kiya. Jhanvi ko bhi add kar dete. Aur bhi do chaar dhoond lo, like the Mauritius wala pandit ji etc etc.
Ek baat batao, we all know Maya is a baddie. She murders people because she imagines people having wronged her in strange ways. That is an established fact. What I don't understand is that all of this still surprises people at this point of the show. 😆
sairitu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said.👏I completely agree with you.I am the new viewer of the show . i started watching the show only from 200 th episode,though i knew the story ,never bothered to watch as i cant see evil winning over good,it depresses me .when things turned in favor of good people like Saanjh,Arjun,started watching it .I am so happy that eventually Sajun got married and truly deserved each other .
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I dont watch the show but just see the posts on forum at this rate Maya will end up killing all and she will be the only one left alive fir she (like my friend said ) can start her own Yug called #MayaYug
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I dont watch the show but just see the posts on forum at this rate Maya will end up killing all and she will be the only one left alive fir she (like my friend said ) can start her own Yug called #MayaYug

🤣

Word Count: 0

cuuteee_girl thumbnail
You forgot about the jailor who tortured our poor Maya baby 😭 .
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

Deaths that happenend to people only because of Maya.

Had Maya not come to their life...They wouldn't have had this fate.

1.Ashwin - Well Ashwin was not a great father.A constant threat to Maya.Maya would have eliminated him long before...but she didn't have that courage before her father and Arjun just washed away her fear and she could face him and kill him when she underatood that he will be threat to her married life...waiting to reveal her dark secret anytime.

2. Prem - one can put all the blame on saanjh...but how can they deny that if a psycho and nappy licking dog like samay was not implanted in Saanjh's life...Prem wouldn't be killed.Maya told Samay to destroy the proof any heinious way. She had told herself that she doesn't care how many die in the process of her mission Arjun.

3.Ayan - Ayan was actually killed.It was his luck that he survived.Maya had thought that he would die.Maya constantly drove her car above his body...through his legs...his entire body...Maya never thought he would survive after such a brutal attack.Had Maya not come to his house as his bhaabi...he would have had a different life.No kind of instigation can be versed to justify her act...bcoz at the end of everything it is her choice to react to a situation...and our Maya baby only knows to kill.

4.Vandana - In the show it was clearly shown that Vandana didn't push Maya and I highly doubt that she skid herself to divert the entire thing...just like how she faked her first pregancy and faked her fall when saanjh was about to tell her truth to Arjun.Here vandana found out about Ayan's accident and wanted to leave as soon as possible.She didn't confront Maya.Saanjh must have called her...But she didn't confront Maya or make any mess.It was Maya who started the drama.Vandana only reacted only after Maya's constant drama.She didn't let vandana go even before that..Why...why couldn't she just let her go and see her dying son.what was her problem with vandana going.she created the hussle and the incidents that followed.She could have let vandana go and then her bandar would have been safe.Her intention to stop vandana can also not be justified. She did a brutal crime and wanted to hide it at any cost.Thats all.

5.Samay - He died due to his foolishness...Nothing more to say...Another form of obsession ...who completely gives his control to his love. And Maya vice versa...who wants to control her love.

6.Mansi - Had Mansi not believed Maya she wouldn't have had this fate.Her greatest fault was falling in Maya's emotional mayajaal.She trusted her and underwent palstic surgery in the hope of having a better life and got a pathetic end...just bcoz she got a psycho inmate.Maya says that one should return the favour of others...what favour did Maya do to ask her favour.She hadn't done anything good for her.

7.Thulsi - Another victim of mental Maya.Just for staying hungry she had to give her life in return.It was not only Maya who stayed hungry that day...other jailmates also did the same.so there were other Mahans in the jail as well...Poor thulsi...she spend her life in jail for 5 years and was going to be set free to have fresh start of life and Maya ended it that day itself. Had she not met Maya...she wouldn't have had this fate.

So these are some people who had to die just because Maya came in their life...or someone close to them.

I strongly believe that the Mauritius pandit and vikram was also killed by Maya.Mauritius pandit bad mouthed her so she killed him and her earring finding was shown for that very same reason.Vikram bad mouthed Arjun and the very next minute he is also killed...and no one in the story exept maya was shown to have killing tendencies.The makers didn't show the killing exclusively because the characters were not important enough to shoot their killing process and all...but in their own way they have conveyed us the culprit and not believing it is like cheating our own mind and commonsense.

And Simmi too died without any much explanation, like Mauritius pandit & Vikram!

The difference was Maya was present & shown with her suspected victims prior to their death or disappearance, in the case of Pandit & Vikram!
Simmi all we have is only an alleged photo with Maya in jail uniform! Don't know that was even an offline Photo? But, Simmi died too with or without her death something to do with Maya!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Suchi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sairitu

Well said.👏I completely agree with you.I am the new viewer of the show . i started watching the show only from 200 th episode,though i knew the story ,never bothered to watch as i cant see evil winning over good,it depresses me .when things turned in favor of good people like Saanjh,Arjun,started watching it .I am so happy that eventually Sajun got married and truly deserved each other .

Agree with u
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post..well said 👏