Good plan or Poor writing?

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Good plan or Poor writing?

A carrying Maya created a duplicate Maya- Good plan or poor writing? We have seen it already, with two Mayas in one frame -one carrying still & other one, after plastic surgery, presumably!

A duplicate Maya before miscarriage implies many things!

1. Her death wish was very real even before her bandar died!
2. If her death is planned why does she need bandar?
3. That explains her murderous attack on Ayaan!
4. That makes her miscarriage a suspect!
5. It was logical to follow it up with Vandana!
6. Expecting Arjun to fall in her trap is very sensible!

But there are still some questions, eluding answers!

1. She could have simply killed Saanjh, in stead of killing entire town!
2. Maya could have even died in the miscarriage! What protection did she have against?
3. If Bandar survived accident, what to do? Kill it or Kidnap it?
4. Why to keep alive her bandar, if she is not planning to live long - only to lose track on her child's custody!

If Maya was fed-up with Arjun she could have killed Arjun or Saanjh or even both, then carried on with her gold fish theory! Why to make such a complicated death trap for Arjun which eventually failed!

If Maya did not want bandar, she could have terminated bandar in asylum & faked her pregnancy, till such time she managed to trap Arjun in her death plan!

Why even a duplicate was needed? She could have simply pumped a bullet into his head & then helped herself!

So, that brings us once again to a question!
Was it a good plan really, at all or simply a poor writing from CVs?

PS: The only plausible explanation that comes to my mind is that Maya was not sure, if she wanted to die along with Arjun! She was only toying with such an idea!
But then, why to create a duplicate before the need arises! Is it a reversible process, once decided?
So, unless one is too sure, you don't go ahead & change someone's very identity which can potentially cause confusion! A duplicate is always a danger to original, if it was mishandled!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are a lot of questions which need to be answered. For some strange reason, Maya never wanted to 'actually' kill Saanjh. Rajiv/Samay would have easily killed her after their wedding, but it was Maya who told Arjun that he is going to kill her and hence saved her.
Even when she pointed gun at Saanjh, she fainted. So i really think, that Maya always wanted to scare Saanjh but never kill her.

Coming back to her miscarriage, maybe she was faking it. Maybe she already had a planned/unplanned miscarriage during her stay at asylum. And that is why the rest of the planning with Mansi. Now, if she already had a miscarriage then there is even more to the story :)...

There is definitely much more to the story of Mansi than she gave in the court.

I think Maya has always loved Arjun, but at the same time she knows he has married her for money and doesn't actually love her. Which she probably realised in that bar episode and got the confirmation when they shifted to her house after leaving Sharma house.

Let's see if they have answers to all of these or it is really poor writing.

The best thing about Indian soaps is they leave loopholes, which can potentially have thousands of permutations and combinations and they fill it with whatever they feel audience would like or accept.

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey, Fernandes I hope you know that what I've been saying and about to say is as per my assumptions. In no way, I'm claiming anything. Now to answer your question, this elaborate plan can be explained by following:

- This is the story of Maya BEYHADH ECCENTRIC Mehrotra.

- Amnesiac writing. I have a theory regarding this too, they must be using different writer per episode, who have no idea about what they showed in their previous installment. Huh, how about this?

Like seriously, can one explain Maya's infamous birth year on her supposed tombstone? And if I talk about timeline, it is extremely messed up, would be an understatement. Maya got pregnant after JAN 2017, they stated this right after this episode in which they showed that Saanjh and Arjun were planning their romantic getaway after brutally murdering Maya. Tickets were dated, 13:FEB:2017. Do I need to say anything?

Here are some of Maya's karname after falling in love with Arjun:

> She put Arjun through a test, thanks to Lalwani, which he passed with flying colors. And Maya got to know that in no way Arjun is a gold digger. (Another blooper, what I just said is the current narrative, but in reality that test happened way before Maya realized her feelings for Arjun. She just wanted to know that can Arjun be trusted as an employee, not as a husband.) But still, we can consider this, and say that Maya always knew that Arjun wasn't a gold-digger.

> Took everyone in confidence, Malkani(Saanjh's ex-boss), office staff etc. that Arjun wasn't a good man. Got them even to believe that he threatened her he won't marry her until she puts shares of F & C in his name.

> Married him under dubious circumstances. Severed his ties with his family.

> During that 3 years of NO-INTERFERENCE time zone from family and friends, Maya was feeding lies to media, that he was a wife beater, faked another pregnancy. Planted Samay in Saanjh's life.

> Arjun was tempted to meet his family, his bro(jaan), so she faked that attempt to murder thingy. Ruined Ayaan's life. Drove wedge between the family and Arjun AGAIN. Got what she wanted, for which she was trying for 2 years. Then happened real pregnant(we can assume so) bit.

After confessing the infamous biting fiasco to audience, she had stated to Samay that she would put Arjun through a test, if he failed then she herself won't be able to save Arjun from a monstrous wrath. (Something like Amy's testing waters theory, in GG.)

> After some time, Samay almost died. Arjun had left her and the baby, to be on their own and was going with Saanjh away from her (Season 2 finale). She was ready to kill herself, he got her to drop that idea in the name of love. She got herself to admitted into an asylum, to get better.

But did she went to asylum with that motive? Then why did she started GG's fanfiction as soon as she got there? Hey, you'd say that she might have wrote that diary in a day or two when she was disappointed with her life. First I don't think so as that neighbor was continuously visiting her and she made her believe that Arjun doesn't meet her and doesn't care about her. Second, read ahead:

Asylum's head doctor testified in the court: That Maya was normal, and didn't have any symptoms of "madness", she wasn't getting any treatment in asylum and they were just giving her antidepressants for her depression. Contradicting sentence in itself.

All in all, if the doctors thought from day one that she was normal and wasn't getting any treatment, so it is pretty indigestible that Maya was expecting that she'd get cured. And from the things she did instead during her stay at asylum, we can derive that she wasn't there with a motive to get cured but for a certain death trap.

THE PRECISE SCENARIO FROM WHICH I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT SHE WASN'T TOYING AROUND IT WAS THE PLAN FROM DAY ONE OF HER STAY AT ASYLUM IS:

She said this to herself after when she made that neighbor believe that Arjun was throwing toys and stuff around and is pretty upset with her.

"Kab tak yeh natak karte rahoge Arjun ke tum mujhse ABH BHI pyaar karte ho. Mujhe pata hai jaise hi humara bandar ayega, tum mujhe chod ke chale jaoge. Main tumhare bina jee nahi sakti Arjun par shayad tum yeh nahi jante kimere bina mein tumhe jeene bhi nahi doongi."

^^ This looks like she's quite sure what she wants and what exactly she's going to do.

In conclusion:

If she was ever serious aboout the test she mentioned to Samay, then that miscarraige bit was that test. Arjun failed. She put that fake murder thing into action.

About why Maya didn't simply kill Arjun and herself after that Chokeslam-leading-to-fake-murder-saga.

She wanted him to SUFFER(as if he hadn't already while living with her) in jail like she did in asylum. Her dialogues: Jis Aag me main jali hoon abhi tumhe bhi jalna baki hai. Ugh! She wanted to kill Arjun's psyche by public humiliation and constant fear of 3 months that death is near. And because of this madness she murdered an innocent, after giving her false hopes of better future. Killed V. Got Arjun to do what she wanted and so on.

If baby survived in that pre-planned accident, then she must've put the baby in some safe place. She wouldn't get anything by either killing it or kidnapping it. At that moment she didn't need that. Plan B you can say.

See when her dying together plan flopped, she was ready to come back to Arjun by force. By that time she had Saanjh in captive so didn't have to use the baby card. After she went behind bars why did she get him kidnapped. Did she really think that she would be able to keep him in her clutches after her escape? Or she had some leverage i.e., baby? I believe so. But fate didn't side with her and SaaJun marriage happened and blah blah!

That put us in current situation. What if Maya requested/ manipulated/ blackmailed/ threatened (to blow up the entire galaxy) Simi, to convince Ayaan (and the whole family) to adopt an adorable baby girl, a specific one. They did. And the baby was ArYa's daughter. Later Simi died because of natural happenings like getting electrocuted. Truth never got revealed.

Hmm.., I'm done. It is indeed poor poor writing, must say this again!
Edited by .Aayushi. - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Aayushi.

Hey, Fernandes I hope you know that what I've been saying and about to say is as per my assumptions. In no way, I'm claiming anything. Now to answer your question, this elaborate plan can be explained by following:

- This is the story of Maya BEYHADH ECCENTRIC Mehrotra.

- Amnesiac writing. I have a theory regarding this too, they must be using different writer per episode, who have no idea about what they showed in their previous installment. Huh, how about this?

Like seriously, can one explain Maya's infamous birth year on her supposed tombstone? And if I talk about timeline, it is extremely messed up, would be an understatement. Maya got pregnant after JAN 2017, they stated this right after this episode in which they showed that Saanjh and Arjun were planning their romantic getaway after brutally murdering Maya. Tickets were dated, 13:FEB:2017. Do I need to say anything?

Here are some of Maya's karname after falling in love with Arjun:

> She put Arjun through a test, thanks to Lalwani, which he passed with flying colors. And Maya got to know that in no way Arjun is a gold digger. (Another blooper, what I just said is the current narrative, but in reality that test happened way before Maya realized her feelings for Arjun. She just wanted to know that can Arjun be trusted as an employee, not as a husband.) But still, we can consider this, and say that Maya always knew that Arjun wasn't a gold-digger.

> Took everyone in confidence, Malkani(Saanjh's ex-boss), office staff etc. that Arjun wasn't a good man. Got them even to believe that he threatened her he won't marry her until she puts shares of F & C in his name.

> Married him under dubious circumstances. Severed his ties with his family.

> During that 3 years of NO-INTERFERENCE time zone from family and friends, Maya was feeding lies to media, that he was a wife beater, faked another pregnancy. Planted Samay in Saanjh's life.

> Arjun was tempted to meet his family, his bro(jaan), so she faked that attempt to murder thingy. Ruined Ayaan's life. Drove wedge between the family and Arjun AGAIN. Got what she wanted, for which she was trying for 2 years. Then happened real pregnant(we can assume so) bit.

After confessing the infamous biting fiasco to audience, she had stated to Samay that she would put Arjun through a test, if he failed then she herself won't be able to save Arjun from a monstrous wrath. (Something like Amy's testing waters theory, in GG.)

> After some time, Samay almost died. Arjun had left her and the baby, to be on their own and was going with Saanjh away from her (Season 2 finale). She was ready to kill herself, he got her to drop that idea in the name of love. She got herself to admitted into an asylum, to get better.

But did she went to asylum with that motive? Then why did she started GG's fanfiction as soon as she got there? Hey, you'd say that she might have wrote that diary in a day or two when she was disappointed with her life. First I don't think so as that neighbor was continuously visiting her and she made her believe that Arjun doesn't meet her and doesn't care about her. Second, read ahead:

Asylum's head doctor testified in the court: That Maya was normal, and didn't have any symptoms of "madness", she wasn't getting any treatment in asylum and they were just giving her antidepressants for her depression. Contradicting sentence in itself.

All in all, if the doctors thought from day one that she was normal and wasn't getting any treatment, so it is pretty indigestible that Maya was expecting that she'd get cured. And from the things she did instead during her stay at asylum, we can derive that she wasn't there with a motive to get cured but for a certain death trap.

THE PRECISE SCENARIO FROM WHICH I HAVE CONCLUDED THAT SHE WASN'T TOYING AROUND IT WAS THE PLAN FROM DAY ONE OF HER STAY AT ASYLUM IS:

She said this to herself after when she made that neighbor believe that Arjun was throwing toys and stuff around and is pretty upset with her.

"Kab tak yeh natak karte rahoge Arjun ke tum mujhse ABH BHI pyaar karte ho. Mujhe pata hai jaise hi humara bandar ayega, tum mujhe chod ke chale jaoge. Main tumhare bina jee nahi sakti Arjun par shayad tum yeh nahi jante kimere bina mein tumhe jeene bhi nahi doongi."

^^ This looks like she's quite sure what she wants and what exactly she's going to do.

In conclusion:

If she was ever serious aboout the test she mentioned to Samay, then that miscarraige bit was that test. Arjun failed. She put that fake murder thing into action.

About why Maya didn't simply kill Arjun and herself after that Chokeslam-leading-to-fake-murder-saga.

She wanted him to SUFFER(as if he hadn't already while living with her) in jail like she did in asylum. Her dialogues: Jis Aag me main jali hoon abhi tumhe bhi jalna baki hai. Ugh! She wanted to kill Arjun's psyche by public humiliation and constant fear of 3 months that death is near. And because of this madness she murdered an innocent, after giving her false hopes of better future. Killed V. Got Arjun to do what she wanted and so on.

If baby survived in that pre-planned accident, then she must've put the baby in some safe place. She wouldn't get anything by either killing it or kidnapping it. At that moment she didn't need that. Plan B you can say.

See when her dying together plan flopped, she was ready to come back to Arjun by force. By that time she had Saanjh in captive so didn't have to use the baby card. After she went behind bars why did she get him kidnapped. Did she really think that she would be able to keep him in her clutches after her escape? Or she had some leverage i.e., baby? I believe so. But fate didn't side with her and SaaJun marriage happened and blah blah!

That put us in current situation. What if Maya requested/ manipulated/ blackmailed/ threatened to blow up the entire galaxy (read disclaimer) Simi, to convince Ayaan (and the whole family) to adopt an adorable baby girl, a specific one. They did. And the baby was ArYa's daughter. Later Simi died because of natural happenings like getting electrocuted. Truth never got revealed.

Hmm.., I'm done. It is indeed poor poor writing, must say this again!

Does anyone know the name of writers? We can really compliment them for the 'skills' -both for what they are writing & even more so for what they are missing out, too!
sonisharma2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well for me, its like writing from cvs