Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Aayushi.

What is the purpose behind introducing Ayaan's baby, here?

- To give Maya a false sense that it is SaaJun's baby and she would come after her to get what she wants?

Well, IMO Maya would realize in her initial talks with Aarohi itself that Arjun is not her father.

My point is, does it really matter to Maya if baby's SaaJun's or not? IMO Maya would come after any random baby who is Mathur's and their extended family's jaan and means a lot to SaaJun. She might befriend her, turn her against her own family and hold her as a leverage to lower their guard down and get what she wants. (She won't hurt Aarohi just now, maybe later IMO) Even if she knows that baby is Ayaan's, then she would do the same. OR by any chance that ArYa baby's theory is true and Maya knows about that too, then in that case also she would try to connect with her Bichdi beti to use her.

So, how does it serve the purpose to show Aarohi as Ayaan's?

I mean look at Aarohi. The girls got Saanjh's like compassion, innocence and quite Maya-esque streaks. Girl's introduction was done in a musical way and she would soon be seen in her Tutu skirt, possibly taking ballet lessons. Looks like she has a passion for arts to me, just like Baby doll. She's stubborn too. And seems like quite game-changer of a character.

And I find it a bit odd for them to introduce such a character as a baby of Ayaan, who is not even the second lead. Especially when the main lead had two odd pregnancy tracks but no baby. And they are not even aiming for Ayaan's character-development, his bonding with daughter etc. They guy hardly gets any footage. Instead they are portraying Aarohi finding a divine connection with her Duffer's ex-wife. Which is really odd to me, considering how on every occasion the girl takes her name. If baby was SaaJun's then even that would have made sense... What is the use of Ayaan having an offspring and a sad story of 5 years, when they won't even spend time on that angle?

It is indeed illogical to put ArYa's baby amidst this but is it impossible?

Let's revisit Maya's post admitting herself into an asylum shenanigans.

> She wrote that diary, got a chick (Mansi) altered as per her whims, planted those proofs in asylum, came back home with vengeance, got Arjun's signatures on that insurance policy to use that later, Ayaan "instigated her", she tried to kill him.

> After her attempt to murder him in cold blood she was praying to God, that he dies or she'd get caught. Are we supposed to believe that?

Especially when the next moment she sensed V trying to hide her new found info about Maya's murderous assault from Maya, she forbids her to go, asks her to wait for her. Meanwhile, she goes to wash her dirty bloodstained laundry in an UNLOCKED bathroom, while conveniently leaving blood-trails behind for V to follow and catch the culprit red handed. BTW, Arjun went to hospital and crossed the same passage, way before her praying session. Either he needed a cataract surgery immediately then or V's eyes had become more than efficient by popping out often.

OR, Maya left blood-trails purposely, for V to find. As she wanted to venture into a thriller-drama, where she would bug V to not to blow her facade and stage an event where she might loose her baby because of V.

I believe so ^^. As Maya's plan hugely depended on this thrust. For her fake-murder plan to bear fruit, her baby had to go. And I don't think Maya's grey cells committed mass suicide during her "trying to destroy proofs" in presence of V fiasco, and those cells re-incarnated during V's murder, where she left no proof behind.

I believe she did try to kill her baby. And if she could fall, making sure that she doesn't die and only baby gets harmed. Then I guess her ordering the doctor to do a C-section is plausible.

We've been told every little detail of Maya's plan (no matter how illogical), but not once we received a clarification over the said above.

What might have happened for this theory to turn out true:

> Maya had to eliminate the baby, as the lady she was going to use as body double wasn't pregnant.

> Orchestrated a miscarriage.. Baby might have survived, Maya wanted that to happen or not can't say.

> Got this revenge fantasy in action, her dialogue: Jo 6 mahine mein maine bhugta hai vo tumhe bhi bhugatna padega something like that implying to Arjun's stay of 3 months in jail. (I am not sure she had said something like this.)

> Hid the baby in some safe place, maybe thought of using her later.

> After her death sentence, she thought to use that baby, threatened Simi to convince Ayaan and family to adopt the baby without their knowledge of baby's biological parents.

> When Simi became a threat, got Lalwani to do her ram nam satya...

Also, does anybody remember that A-S's whiteboard scene where they were trying to figure out the secret helper of Maya. Could it be Lalwani? Who might have took care of the baby all that time and got Simi to adopt Aarohi..

^^ Quite a wild imagination, na. But sometime ago there was a pic going viral of Maya(in her jail attire) and Simi, that's why I'm...๐Ÿ˜† 60% sure with this theory.

Interesting perspective!
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Timtimm

Does arohi know that she is ayan daughter?

She does, when posing for family photo!
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Penfolk: Now, to answer your question, the timeline is really the one most confusing, if not very baffling!
When exactly did Maya arrange for Mansi's plastic surgery? Was she really having time to do it all, after killing Vandana? These are very valid questions! Then what about another question!
Was she really planning to die along with Arjun, when Baby shower took place?
The answer, I believe is No!

She was happy, at least looking that way when she went & expressed even a kind of an apology to Saanjh! Regretting, for prem's death, if one could really call it a 'genuine' gesture from Maya!
Maya ducking away from treatment or taking tablets could be attributed to a weird behavior or a psycho conviction that only Arjun's love could cure her- Never mind, whatever, non-sense it could mean to you & me! Her diary entries & set-up to create alibi etc, were part of Plan B, if she failed to secure Arjun firmly in her grasp, in spite of her dogged pursuits!
Maya believed in digging her 'well for water' much before the fire could start actually breaking-out, if indeed that were to happen, despite her best efforts!

It was only, then, her world went upside down, when Ayaan provoked Maya, after her return to home!
She went berserk & attacked Ayaan when he kept nagging her later, after seeing a 'cozy' friendship in Shanti spot, screwing her shanti!

What are all things Maya could do, when she came in her car chasing Ayaan with an intention of killing him?
It is anybody's guess!
Did she have enough time to put her plan B in motion?
We can only keep arguing!

But, it was clearly a long evening followed by even a longer night!

So many bizarre events followed one after other!
And Maya organizing a plastic surgery for Mansi-during that time - was one such bizarre & wild possibility- a very difficult thing to digest but not entirely ruled out from a realm of possibilities, given the fact such 'blue moons' do surface in the skies of beyhadh land!

To answer your question:

Edited by .Aayushi. - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

To answer your question:

Thanks! So, she did it before miscarriage!
Even, her miscarriage is stage-managed, then?
Was she really pregnant, even?
Or, it was genuine & she kidnapped her own bandar to some oblivion, to re-surface at a later time!
So, docs could always be bought as it happened once earlier, in the show when she kidnapped Arjun under sedatives!
Oh God! Who can read the mind of this devil woman?
But tell me one thing, she would NOT have done it, very much earlier, and perhaps only just-in-time whenever that need arose, as allowing a duplicate maya to roam around freely (?) for a long time was not exactly a good idea! Don't you think, so?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Thanks! So, she did it before miscarriage!
Even, her miscarriage is stage-managed, then?
Was she really pregnant, even?
Or, it was genuine & she kidnapped her own bandar to some oblivion, to re-surface at a later time!
So, docs could always be bought as it happened once earlier, in the show when she kidnapped Arjun under sedatives!
Oh God! Who can read the mind of this devil woman?

Yes, she did that.

Purple: Looks like that to me.

Red: Trust me, this has crossed my mind several times. Especially considering, how she did what she did. But does it help the story to have two fake pregnancy tracks?

Bold: Exactly my thoughts!
Edited by .Aayushi. - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Yes, she did that.

Purple: Looks like that to me.

Red: Trust me, this has crossed my mind several times. Especially considering, how she did what she did. But does it help the story to have two fake pregnancy tracks?

Bold: Exactly my thoughts!

Aayushi : You have a very sharp observation, indeed!

Penfolk: Your original hypothesis is not really out of place! You may re-visit your original thought, in the light of some new evidence, presented here!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ayushi
...please make a separate new post on your theory...

It makes a lot of sense...n a lot more ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonisharma2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

This show is a complete mess now

Arohi being Maya's daughter would be a killer twist๐Ÿ˜†
In fact, introducing aarohi as ayaan's daughter itself was a great twist๐Ÿ˜›

Ha-ha true ๐Ÿ˜†