Arohi is mostly Maya's daughter.

Penkie06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I have remained detached from Beyhadhia discussions lately. So please forgive if this thing has already been discussed in details.
Who is Arohi?
Ayaan - Simmi's daughter according to the storyline till date. Yet Arohi is the closest to Duffer and Dusky. I have one question then, what's the issue of her not knowing that her chachu had a bad woman in his life who departed? Maybe no negativity imparting is the idea. Well and good. Why does she not even sit beside Ayaan at the dinner table? Please tell me one thing coz I missed it, does Arohi know her mother died and Ayaan is his father, not Duffer? I hope she does.
But that's not really the point. If Arohi has nothing to do with Maya, wouldn't she be actually shown as Arjun Saanjh's daughter?
The cvs probably have the following ideas.
Arjun Saanjh though married, haven't reached the point to have a child! (Aaainn!!!!) What do they want to convey with this? That Maya will always remain between Arjun and Saanjh?
Now, if Arohi is actually Maya's daughter... What could have exactly happened?
Maya didn't even want a child between Arjun and her, someone Arjun would love and not her anymore. So maybe she paid off the doctors to transfer the baby to some place else, an orphanage or so. Because she had already made every plan to get Arjun arrested for her murder. So what would she do with her plan if the child was born and would stay with them? Wouldn't her plan go to the gutter? Killing vandana was not because she supposedly killed her child. It was a part of her plan to instigate Arjun. Where does the child stand in all these? Did they even hand over the stillborn to Arjun or Maya?

I have tremendous doubts that Ayaan brought the child from an orphanage, and simi might have known too, but no one else. Arohi is most probably Maya's daughter of whose existence only Maya knows. And she will herself recognize her daughter and give up on her evil.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Penfolk

I have remained detached from Beyhadhia discussions lately. So please forgive if this thing has already been discussed in details.

Who is Arohi?
Ayaan - Simmi's daughter according to the storyline till date. Yet Arohi is the closest to Duffer and Dusky. I have one question then, what's the issue of her not knowing that her chachu had a bad woman in his life who departed? Maybe no negativity imparting is the idea. Well and good. Why does she not even sit beside Ayaan at the dinner table? Please tell me one thing coz I missed it, does Arohi know her mother died and Ayaan is his father, not Duffer? I hope she does.
But that's not really the point. If Arohi has nothing to do with Maya, wouldn't she be actually shown as Arjun Saanjh's daughter?
The cvs probably have the following ideas.
Arjun Saanjh though married, haven't reached the point to have a child! (Aaainn!!!!) What do they want to convey with this? That Maya will always remain between Arjun and Saanjh?
Now, if Arohi is actually Maya's daughter... What could have exactly happened?
Maya didn't even want a child between Arjun and her, someone Arjun would love and not her anymore. So maybe she paid off the doctors to transfer the baby to some place else, an orphanage or so. Because she had already made every plan to get Arjun arrested for her murder. So what would she do with her plan if the child was born and would stay with them? Wouldn't her plan go to the gutter? Killing vandana was not because she supposedly killed her child. It was a part of her plan to instigate Arjun. Where does the child stand in all these? Did they even hand over the stillborn to Arjun or Maya?

I have tremendous doubts that Ayaan brought the child from an orphanage, and simi might have known too, but no one else. Arohi is most probably Maya's daughter of whose existence only Maya knows. And she will herself recognize her daughter and give up on her evil.

Now let us look at a counter-view!
If Maya suspected & feared really that Arjun would lean more towards child than her, she could have terminated the pregnancy, in mental asylum, very safely!
But she didn't or better to say, she couldn't! Why?
Because, it was her bandar who brought her husband back to her, when an upset husband walked away from his abandoned wife, holding a hand-in-hand with his childhood friend, after Samay apparently (?) died!!
So, Maya wanted bandar to use it as a leash, on her running away (kutta?) husband! There is no way, she could lose the 'only bond' to hold back her Arjun with her, as her sins started coming back one by one, to haunt her more than ever!
Maya needed bandar more than Arjun to prevent her family from tattering!
And her fears proved it right, when a disgusted Arjun walked away from her, asking her to die along with others!
And she precisely did that! She killed Vandana! Then was ready to give death to Arjun & finally she tried to kill herself in the coffin buried underground!
If Bandar was alive, then what was the need to do all these death drama?

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This show is a complete mess now
Arohi being Maya's daughter would be a killer twist😆
In fact, introducing aarohi as ayaan's daughter itself was a great twist😛
Penkie06 thumbnail
@Fernandes
Why did she fit that asylum inmate perfectly into her plan by giving her her own face, if she hadn't planned framing Arjun beforehand? Did she know her bandar would die and vandana would be responsible for that beforehand itself? What was the need of this framing plan itself if bandar was her everything to get Arjun back already? Shouldn't she have created the plan after bandar died then,as a revenge?
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Penfolk

@Fernandes

Why did she fit that asylum inmate perfectly into her plan by giving her her own face, if she hadn't planned framing Arjun beforehand? Did she know her bandar would die and vandana would be responsible for that beforehand itself? What was the need of this framing plan itself if bandar was her everything to get Arjun back already? Shouldn't she have created the plan after bandar died then,as a revenge?

Maya had planned framing Arjun before marriage... Like telling lalwani that Arjun wont marry me untill I transfer all the company shares to his name... I think it was her backup plan type of thing... Like in case Arjun ever leaves her she will make sure that they at least unite in afterlife...
And can you please inform me did they show if Maya's child died accidentally or she deliberately slipped down the stairs??
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Maya had planned framing Arjun before marriage... Like telling lalwani that Arjun wont marry me untill I transfer all the company shares to his name... I think it was her backup plan type of thing... Like in case Arjun ever leaves her she will make sure that they at least unite in afterlife...
And can you please inform me did they show if Maya's child died accidentally or she deliberately slipped down the stairs??

Ami_Vrushan: True & I agree! Maya always had a plan B, in her cold storage! A betrayed Maya (by Rajiv ??) & her troubled childhood never allowed her to trust anyone fully! Fear & sense of insecurity were some hallmark characteristics of Maya, apart from obsessed nature & psycho evil mind!
Now, the child died (assuming it did!) in an accident, this was my opinion always! I did not believe Vandana had any ill-intention to take badala on Maya for Ayaan's condition!
And, Maya could not sacrifice bandar risking both her own life & marriage with Arjun, as she firmly believed that was only her new hope to rein a wandering husband!
So, it could be at best an accident- even though some responses of Maya before her fall caused some eyebrows to go-up! But , clearly Maya wanted to put the blame on Vandana, as was her habit to blame others, always! She initially wanted to send her only to Jail! But, when Arjun ditched her & she lost hope that her marriage wouldn't survive, she took revenge on Vandana & set in motion her plan B!

Penfolk: Now, to answer your question, the timeline is really the one most confusing, if not very baffling!
When exactly did Maya arrange for Mansi's plastic surgery? Was she really having time to do it all, after killing Vandana? These are very valid questions! Then what about another question!
Was she really planning to die along with Arjun, when Baby shower took place?
The answer, I believe is No!

She was happy, at least looking that way when she went & expressed even a kind of an apology to Saanjh! Regretting, for prem's death, if one could really call it a 'genuine' gesture from Maya!
Maya ducking away from treatment or taking tablets could be attributed to a weird behavior or a psycho conviction that only Arjun's love could cure her- Never mind, whatever, non-sense it could mean to you & me! Her diary entries & set-up to create alibi etc, were part of Plan B, if she failed to secure Arjun firmly in her grasp, in spite of her dogged pursuits!
Maya believed in digging her 'well for water' much before the fire could start actually breaking-out, if indeed that were to happen, despite her best efforts!

It was only, then, her world went upside down, when Ayaan provoked Maya, after her return to home!
She went berserk & attacked Ayaan when he kept nagging her later, after seeing a 'cozy' friendship in Shanti spot, screwing her shanti!

What are all things Maya could do, when she came in her car chasing Ayaan with an intention of killing him?
It is anybody's guess!
Did she have enough time to put her plan B in motion?
We can only keep arguing!

But, it was clearly a long evening followed by even a longer night!

So many bizarre events followed one after other!
And Maya organizing a plastic surgery for Mansi-during that time - was one such bizarre & wild possibility- a very difficult thing to digest but not entirely ruled out from a realm of possibilities, given the fact such 'blue moons' do surface in the skies of beyhadh land!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Penkie06 thumbnail
^^ agreed actually.
I would be the happiest on earth if Arohi doesn't turn out to be her daughter.
In fact now I have a different view. Maya will consider murdering Arohi thinking her to be Arjun Saanjh's daughter, but will eventually get entangled in the innocence of the child. Which had never happened before with her. And later she'll come to know that Arohi isn't even Arjun Saanjh's daughter, and hence no trace of hatred will remain at all. I believe that's what they have planned.
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with @PenFolks of possibly Arohi is Maya's daughter... But we really don't know who has been lied...
On the contrary, I feel Maya doesn't know about giving birth to the child... Or maybe told it died after birth, and it was Saanjh/Arjun/Ayaan, who would have picked it up and hide thr baby to save her from Maya... Cuz Maya is psycho...

I still see NO logic of Arohi not being shown as Saanjh and Arjun's daughter, is just to lure Maya... Child is still a child... Instead of luring us with Ayaan's daughter.. They could have shown Arohi as Saanjh and Arjun's daughter to later be revealed as Maya and Arjun... Maya would still be lured yaar... Show is soo confusing..

.Aayushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is the purpose behind introducing Ayaan's baby, here?

- To give Maya a false sense that it is SaaJun's baby and she would come after her to get what she wants?

Well, IMO Maya would realize in her initial talks with Aarohi itself that Arjun is not her father.

My point is, does it really matter to Maya if baby's SaaJun's or not? IMO Maya would come after any random baby who is Mathur's and their extended family's jaan and means a lot to SaaJun. She might befriend her, turn her against her own family and hold her as a leverage to lower their guard down and get what she wants. (She won't hurt Aarohi just now, maybe later IMO) Even if she knows that baby is Ayaan's, then she would do the same. OR by any chance that ArYa baby's theory is true and Maya knows about that too, then in that case also she would try to connect with her Bichdi beti to use her.

So, how does it serve the purpose to show Aarohi as Ayaan's?

I mean look at Aarohi. The girls got Saanjh's like compassion, innocence and quite Maya-esque streaks. Girl's introduction was done in a musical way and she would soon be seen in her Tutu skirt, possibly taking ballet lessons. Looks like she has a passion for arts, just like Maya. She's stubborn too. And seems like quite game-changer of a character.

And I find it a bit odd for them to introduce such a character as a baby of Ayaan, who is not even the second lead. Especially when the main lead had two odd pregnancy tracks but no baby. And they are not even aiming for Ayaan's character-development, his bonding with daughter etc. The guy hardly gets any footage. Instead they are portraying Aarohi finding a divine connection with her Duffer's ex-wife. Which is really odd to me, considering how on every occasion the girl takes her name. If baby was SaaJun's then even that would have made sense... What is the use of Ayaan having an offspring and a sad story of 5 years, when they won't even spend time on that angle?

It is indeed illogical to put ArYa's baby amidst this but is it impossible?

Let's revisit Maya's post admitting herself into an asylum shenanigans.

> She wrote that diary, got a chick (Mansi) altered as per her whims, planted those proofs in asylum, came back home with vengeance, got Arjun's signatures on that insurance policy to use that later, Ayaan "instigated her", she tried to kill him.

> After her attempt to murder him in cold blood she was praying to God, that he dies or she'd get caught. Are we supposed to believe that?

Especially when the next moment she sensed V trying to hide her new found info about Maya's murderous assault from Maya, she forbids her to go, asks her to wait for her. Meanwhile, she goes to wash her dirty bloodstained laundry in an UNLOCKED bathroom, while conveniently leaving blood-trails behind for V to follow and catch the culprit red handed. BTW, Arjun went to hospital and crossed the same passage, way before her praying session. Either he needed a cataract surgery immediately then or V's eyes had become more than efficient by popping out often.

OR, Maya left blood-trails purposely, for V to find. As she wanted to venture into a thriller-drama, where she would bug V to not to blow her facade and stage an event where she might loose her baby because of V.

I believe so ^^. As Maya's plan hugely depended on this thrust. For her fake-murder plan to bear fruit, her baby had to go. And I don't think Maya's grey cells committed mass suicide during her "trying to destroy proofs" in presence of V fiasco, and those cells re-incarnated during V's murder, where she left no proof behind.

I believe she did try to kill her baby. And if she could fall, making sure that she doesn't die and only baby gets harmed. Then I guess her ordering the doctor to do a C-section is plausible.

We've been told every little detail of Maya's plan (no matter how illogical), but not once we received a clarification over the said above.

What might have happened for this theory to turn out true:

> Maya had to eliminate the baby, as the lady she was going to use as body double wasn't pregnant.

> Orchestrated a miscarriage.. Baby might have survived, Maya wanted that to happen or not can't say.

> Got this revenge fantasy in action, her dialogue: Jo 6 mahine mein maine bhugta hai vo tumhe bhi bhugatna padega something like that implying to Arjun's stay of 3 months in jail. (I am not sure she had said something like this.)

> Hid the baby in some safe place, maybe thought of using her later.

> After her death sentence, she thought to use that baby, threatened Simi to convince Ayaan and family to adopt the baby without their knowledge of baby's biological parents.

> When Simi became a threat, got Lalwani to do her ram nam satya...

Also, does anybody remember that A-S's whiteboard scene where they were trying to figure out the secret helper of Maya. Could it be Lalwani? Who might have took care of the baby all that time and got Simi to adopt Aarohi..

^^ Quite a wild imagination, na. But sometime ago there was a pic going viral of Maya(in her jail attire) and Simi, that's why I'm...😆 60% sure with this theory.
Edited by .Aayushi. - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Such a possibility -however illogical- does have some relevance if the Cvs want to end the story with

A dead Maya-for her unpardonable crimes & sins
that really left no scope for her return to a normal civil life,
just like any other person would do in this world!

But , she can still live with her Arjun
not just only in his memories & thoughts lingering all the time!
indeed in flesh & blood, a kind of re-incarnation
with a profound impact on mind of Aarohi,
her mannerisms & way of expressions
even in the DNA of her child!

Aarohi will be Ajun's new life!
And Saanjh continues to be his wife!
But, Maya would stay for ever as his true love of life!
Despite her strife with Arjun , Maya is his real wife!!

It is possible, very much!