Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cuuteee_girl

Arjun was seen handling Maya's business for 3 years when Maya was sitting at home. He might have learnt few tricks then.

Maybe so but as far as I remember, Maya went to her office and was ready to fire Ria because of magazines mediocre quality, which basically means that Arjun was not effecient enough to handle a already well setup business, and now he has made a business empire on his own? Logically not possible, but this show has no connection with logic whatsoever so Arjun has become a rich millionaire and Maya has become a scientist in these 5 years.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manya_roy

@Fernandes this alien from Mars is indeed Dr Death.
She undoubtedly has come to give salvation to everyone on Earth, however her means are not that human friendly.

After almost one whole torturous year of this show, I finally got to know Maya's Sach.
She is an evil genius, mad scientist, khoobsurat dikhne waali chudail, who wqs once a bald saadhvi but is actually a doctor!!
I just don't understand why did the father and daughter hated each other. Ashwin could have ruled the whole world if he would have convinced Maya to be on his side when she was small.
Then they could have fulfilled Hitler's dream!
All hail Dr Maya

I know right ?
They would have left everyone behind
No wonder they share the same blood
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

But I don't know what happened to F&C? Did they show anything about that and why Arjun was penniless just days after he was showing roaming around in BMW? I skip lots of parts of the episodes so I may have missed that. or is it just another illogical Beyhadh thing?

It's just another beyhadh illogical thing. In fact this show should have been named "being illogical" and not beyhadh.
Right now , we don't even know what they want to show.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Okay let's just assume she read all possible medical textbooks and became knowledgable in medicines
But still HOW IS SHE PERMITTED TO WORK IN A HOSPITAL? That too working with drugs of all things ? I'd understand if it was reception or something more administrative but she can possibly be in contact with children and how is that even alright?

This is beyhadh world, where Maya gets to be a millionaire, saadhvi, doctor, assassin. They may even make her an engineer. I don't know what logic they follow but I just want this shit to go off air as soon as possible.
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manya_roy

This is beyhadh world, where Maya gets to be a millionaire, saadhvi, doctor, assassin. They may even make her an engineer. I don't know what logic they follow but I just want this shit to go off air as soon as possible.

Next month she may even be the prime minister of India
I won't be surprised 😲 😛
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It looks like there are drugs that can temporarily stop heartbeat. Adenosine and Lidocaine are used in open heart surgeries for this purpose, if I understand correctly the links I got on quick google search. This has also been used in criminal fiction before a few times.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

It looks like there are drugs that can temporarily stop heartbeat. Adenosine and Lidocaine are used in open heart surgeries for this purpose, if I understand correctly the links I got on quick google search. This has also been used in criminal fiction before a few times.

If blood flow to brain's grey cells, starts dwindling, a clinical brain death will occur, without any possibility of restoration back! The rest of organs can survive longer without passage of blood, even for a certain duration!
But the brain can survive for up to about six minutes after the heart stops. The reason to learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is that if CPR is started within six minutes of cardiac arrest, the brain may survive the lack of oxygen. After about six minutes without CPR, however, the brain begins to die.
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

If blood flow to brain's grey cells, starts dwindling, a clinical brain death will occur, without any possibility of restoration back! The rest of organs can survive longer without passage of blood, even for a certain duration!
But the brain can survive for up to about six minutes after the heart stops. The reason to learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is that if CPR is started within six minutes of cardiac arrest, the brain may survive the lack of oxygen. After about six minutes without CPR, however, the brain begins to die.

I mean during surgery there are other measures to keep the blood flow going or a mild hypothermia is induced but this is Beyhadh, 😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@manya I dont think Maya learned this in jail. She went to medicals to get so that she can get medicines she need. Maya the survivor would have known a lot about medicines. She injected Ashwin, then Arjun, then she has been taking psychiatric medicine.
Actually for me it has thrown open a Pandora's box as far as Mansi goes. Because during that time the "8" number box was shown way too many times and a ward boy told he saw the body's eyes opening. I strongly doubt Maya using that drug in the first instance also. There is definetely something more to Mansi story than what meets the eye.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@manya I dont think Maya learned this in jail. She went to medicals to get so that she can get medicines she need. Maya the survivor would have known a lot about medicines. She injected Ashwin, then Arjun, then she has been taking psychiatric medicine.

Actually for me it has thrown open a Pandora's box as far as Mansi goes. Because during that time the "8" number box was shown way too many times and a ward boy told he saw the body's eyes opening. I strongly doubt Maya using that drug in the first instance also. There is definetely something more to Mansi story than what meets the eye.

@Shruti your stance seems more sensible and plausible as well, but the actual question is whether Maansi is helping Maya in some sorts because otherwise Maya wouldn't have made any effort to keep her alive.
Maya killed Maansi, and if not so then whose body burner to ashes?
Maya also killed Tulsi, and if not so then whose body was lying with its face burnt?

Also I don't understand what's up with Arjun (again!)
He is reminiscing Maya when he sees aloo paratha?
Why and who does that??
This show is pretty screwed up for now and unless the show makers decide to put in some logic in this show, it is doomed.