dont know what this girl is upto
First BG, then science
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

First BG, then science

A patient needs doctor & his prescription in the form of medicine to get cured of his illness!
A misguided mind needs God's help & His prescription in the form of His preaching, say a book like BG, to attain salvation -a cure to shed 'moh maya'!
Maya needs to shed moh maya to get cured! Gita can guide her! She has to have faith!
But, she is on a different track to deal with Saanjh & Arjun's psyche! So, she uses science, now!
In short, out of two options faith & science, Maya has chosen science as of now!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

First BG, then science

You know its really funny. Have you read Dan Brown's Angel and Demons, in that book a scientist tried to prove the existence of God with the help of science, maybe Maya is doing a similar thing.
Just a small change, the scientist used matter and antimatter to prove it, here Maya decided that she will kill everyone, obliterate the whole world, and then everyone who died will go to God, hence existence of God proved.

Other than that the only reason she did that is because she is a demented mind with high IQ but no logic!
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

not to prove any logic here..πŸ˜†just clearing something from what i know...

.maya already knew about medicines a lot..way before she met arjun..and even we got scenes like when she was taking arjun with her in ambulance she gave arjun an injection..even she used an injection of some kind on herself when she was about to drown jhanvi..even post 3 year leap..during season2 we got to know maya used hallucinating pills for jhanvi to beliv ashwin was alive back then..so i wasn't any surprise if she learnt more about medicines in jail's library during 5 years..it is indeed a long time for some smart brain like maya to master something about...

and yaah not to offend you but beliv me..stop being a hypocrite in smaller issues like this in a fictional shows..i know you are not one of them who enjoys watching dexter and finding logic behind dexter killing bad guys with some randomly invented..injection by himself..πŸ˜†

Yes I agree, she knew a lot and also knew how to use injection, but using injection and developing a new medicine are two extremely different things! You can learn the former through internet or YouTube but the latter takes years and decades even by the most learned professionals.

As for me pointing out these small things, I apologise if that irritates you but the illogical writing irritates me a lot, so I am sorry but I will post my thoughts on the show or on its illogical script when I feel angered. If this is what they wanted to do with the show, they should have just made a SaaS bahu serial or a naagin show. If your show is a thriller (I don't know which part of this show is a thriller?) then it must have atleast 70 - 80% logic in it.

And about offending me, dont worry about that, I have read in worse comments on this forum - people telling each other that they deserve this or that because they like a particular character or they don't like another character.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

Well I don't know what exactly Maya did but I think it is plausible that in five years time with access to resources and in the company of doctors, a hardworking and smart ass person with a clear purpose , like Maya, will gain some expertise in medicine. Rather I find Arjun's rise to being a top entrepreneur in five years time completely ridiculous because he is a certified idiot . πŸ˜†

Yeah well Arjun the duffer, Mr good for nothing made a business empire. This has to be the joke of the century.
As I said, this show has no logic and character s are highly inconsistent. One can still cut some slack on Maya, but why are all other characters so damn badly deviating from their graphs?!
Whosoever is the writer of this show I wish he or she never writes again.
cuuteee_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Yeah well Arjun the duffer, Mr good for nothing made a business empire. This has to be the joke of the century.
As I said, this show has no logic and character s are highly inconsistent. One can still cut some slack on Maya, but why are all other characters so damn badly deviating from their graphs?!
Whosoever is the writer of this show I wish he or she never writes again.

Arjun was seen handling Maya's business for 3 years when Maya was sitting at home. He might have learnt few tricks then.
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya is not just a Pharma scientist who just recently & also very successfully conducted her
maiden laboratory trials, inventing a new drug! The one, can kill a person at
the speed of light
- beating even the natural circulation speed of blood flow from veins to brain! It also stops
simultaneously pumping action of a beating heart, too!

And what more! She is going to announce another drug to the world that can help a person to defend against a High-voltage electricity, if it were to pass through a human body, by just swallowing some mysterious drugs! God! Why was she so late in making such a path-breaking discovery? Poor Prem & even the Jailor sahiba! They weren't that lucky to live that long & only died miserably before the arrival of her new invention to market places! What a terrible miss!

And you think only that is all?! Hold on! You can't put a limit to Maya like what she can do! You know that too very well! So, if she
knows something about plastic surgery & how it can transform not
just a human face but the entire body & physique to create a human clone out of
a mere plastic surgery, does it surprise you?

And hold your breath as we can go on like that! Have you forgotten that she knew how DNA transplantation could be done from
one person to another one by merely smearing saliva on open wounds?! A great method of oral
administration, to transport DNA from body to body!

This was only for starters, as she has a proven hand in anesthesia administration as well!
Who can forget her past history of injecting sedative drugs to two home grown guinea
pigs
-Arjun & Jhanvi -for her novel experiments!
Who says she can only draw pictures of Arjun with tablets & capsules?
Maya
is indeed a mobile Medical university with a profound knowledge in the
domains of medical & pharma fields! A very busy Maya left the fields of psychology & psychiatry to her loving admirers & also awe-struck haters to break their heads to figure out what is really in Maya's head!
She is doing her medical
research only as a part-time hobby (her full time job is first haunting & then hunting human beings, only to sacrifice them at the altar of her beyhadh pyar!) with whatever resources available at her disposal & even
circumstances surrounding her - with an unquenchable appetite to serve
humanity!

Now , Mr& Mrs. Arjun sharma are her new clients as she has kindly consented to focus & devote her time & services for their sake!
Dr. Maya is all set to begin her services at the new mansion of Sharmas, only to cure their ailments arising out of a fear about a
chudail
-haunting them for long time & still refusing to go away from their life!
PS: Finally, we know the true identity of an Alien from Mars! She (assuming it is feminine by the looks of it!) is Dr. Death!

@Fernandes this alien from Mars is indeed Dr Death.
She undoubtedly has come to give salvation to everyone on Earth, however her means are not that human friendly.

After almost one whole torturous year of this show, I finally got to know Maya's Sach.
She is an evil genius, mad scientist, khoobsurat dikhne waali chudail, who wqs once a bald saadhvi but is actually a doctor!!
I just don't understand why did the father and daughter hated each other. Ashwin could have ruled the whole world if he would have convinced Maya to be on his side when she was small.
Then they could have fulfilled Hitler's dream!
All hail Dr Maya
Lucifer666 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Sridevi in MOM who wasn't a doctor had googled to find a deadly mixture of drugs and mixed it with the protein shake of the culprit who had raped her step daughter.

Here Maya is shown an intelligent woman who spent 5 years in jail; spending most of her time in prison library . enough time for a smart ass like her to think of a killer drug. Also if an idiot& a college drop out like Arjun is able to create a business empire in 5 years why cant Maya create a deadly drug πŸ˜†

People only start finding faults when it comes to Beyhadh .

Google can tell you a poisonous mixture, yes. But inventing a drug cannot be done by Google.
And I agree about Arjun, cvs are just trying to do whatever they want without any logic.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuuteee_girl

Arjun was seen handling Maya's business for 3 years when Maya was sitting at home. He might have learnt few tricks then.

But I don't know what happened to F&C? Did they show anything about that and why Arjun was penniless just days after he was showing roaming around in BMW? I skip lots of parts of the episodes so I may have missed that. or is it just another illogical Beyhadh thing?
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay let's just assume she read all possible medical textbooks and became knowledgable in medicines
But still HOW IS SHE PERMITTED TO WORK IN A HOSPITAL? That too working with drugs of all things ? I'd understand if it was reception or something more administrative but she can possibly be in contact with children and how is that even alright?