Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ladies and gentlemen, our country has been lagging behind in medical facilities as well as path breaking inventions, but fear no more, Dr Maya the psychopath is here. The genius who has been doing her lab research in jail for past 5 years is now going to give medicine a new face ( a poisonous one).

As I mentioned, she did her research from jail, courtesy to library!!!
Areyy CVs kamse kam logic ki ek official shok sabha toh bitha do, bichare ka murder toh aise bhi kar chuke ho.

RIP Logic.
From unknown to 2017
Murdered brutally by a show named beyhadh

Maya ne jail mein 5 saal reh kar doctory kar daali, aur wahan Saanjh Abhi bhi haaye mere purane din ki rat lagaye baithi. Kya baat hai.

And Jhanvi telling Aarohi about chudail - chudail ki amma tu kam hai kya chudail se?
But the only thing poor Aarohi doesn't know that this time chudail will wear the doc's white coat , so beware of that white as well.

As for doctor Maya, I can already visualise her experimenting on Aarohi and family!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not to prove any logic here..😆 just clearing something from what i know...
.maya already knew about medicines a lot..way before she met arjun..and even we got scenes like when she was taking arjun with her in ambulance she gave arjun an injection..even she used an injection of some kind on herself when she was about to drown jhanvi..even post 3 year leap..during season2 we got to know maya used hallucinating pills for jhanvi to beliv ashwin was alive back then..so i wasn't any surprise if she learnt more about medicines in jail's library during 5 years..it is indeed a long time for some smart brain like maya to master something about...

and yaah not to offend you but beliv me..stop being a hypocrite in smaller issues like this in a fictional shows..i know you are not one of them who enjoys watching dexter and finding logic behind dexter killing bad guys with some randomly invented..injection by himself..😆
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well I don't know what exactly Maya did but I think it is plausible that in five years time with access to resources and in the company of doctors, a hardworking and smart ass person with a clear purpose , like Maya, will gain some expertise in medicine. Rather I find Arjun's rise to being a top entrepreneur in five years time completely ridiculous because he is a certified idiot . 😆
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I don't understand why Maya is so much fond of killing people!!
And she killed that innocent lady for no reason and she is so cruel that she didn't spare the dead body! Maya doesn't even deserve hell.

Amazing logics of Maya's each murders according to some people,
She killed Ashwin because he tortured her as kid.
She killed the priest because he revealed her poisonous nature.
She killed Jhanvi because she was about to reveal her truth to Arjun.
and justification of this recent murder is,
Maya is the owner of everyone's lives. She can do anything she wants.

And Saanjh - she wants old Arjun back? Which Arjun? Who didn't trust her when she tried to expose Maya? Who slapped her because of Maya's fake miscarriage drama?
and she Can't expect teenage behaviour from a 30 years old man! I prefer matured-calm Arjun more. Saanjh, behen gol gappe pe ladne ke din beet gaye. Get over of it.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya_roy

Ladies and gentlemen, our country has been lagging behind in medical facilities as well as path breaking inventions, but fear no more, Dr Maya the psychopath is here. The genius who has been doing her lab research in jail for past 5 years is now going to give medicine a new face ( a poisonous one).

Areyy CVs kamse kam logic ki ek official shok sabha toh bitha do, bichare ka murder toh aise bhi kar chuke ho.

RIP Logic.
From unknown to 2017

Maya ne jail mein 5 saal reh kar doctory kar daali, aur wahan Saanjh Abhi bhi haaye mere purane din ki rat lagaye baithi. Kya baat hai.

And Jhanvi telling Aarohi about chudail - chudail ki amma tu kam hai kya chudail se?
But the only thing poor Aarohi doesn't know that this time chudail will wear the doc's white coat , so beware of that white as well.

As for doctor Maya, I can already visualie her experimenting on Aarohi and family!!

Maya is not just a Pharma scientist who just recently & also very successfully conducted her maiden laboratory trials, inventing a new drug! The one, can kill a person at the speed of light - beating even the natural circulation speed of blood flow from veins to brain! It also stops simultaneously pumping action of a beating heart, too!

And what more! She is going to announce another drug to the world that can help a person to defend against a High-voltage electricity, if it were to pass through a human body, by just swallowing some mysterious drugs! God! Why was she so late in making such a path-breaking discovery? Poor Prem & even the Jailor sahiba! They weren't that lucky to live that long & only died miserably before the arrival of her new invention to market places! What a terrible miss!

And you think only that is all?! Hold on! You can't put a limit to Maya like what she can do! You know that too very well! So, if she knows something about plastic surgery & how it can transform not just a human face but the entire body & physique to create a human clone out of a mere plastic surgery, does it surprise you?

And hold your breath as we can go on like that! Have you forgotten that she knew how DNA transplantation could be done from one person to another one by merely smearing saliva on open wounds?! A great method of oral administration, to transport DNA from body to body!

This was only for starters, as she has a proven hand in anesthesia administration as well!
Who can forget her past history of injecting sedative drugs to two home grown guinea pigs -Arjun & Jhanvi -for her novel experiments!
Who says she can only draw pictures of Arjun with tablets & capsules?
Maya is indeed a mobile Medical university with a profound knowledge in the domains of medical & pharma fields! A very busy Maya left the fields of psychology & psychiatry to her loving admirers & also awe-struck haters to break their heads to figure out what is really in Maya's head!
She is doing her medical research only as a part-time hobby (her full time job is first haunting & then hunting human beings, only to sacrifice them at the altar of her beyhadh pyar!) with whatever resources available at her disposal & even circumstances surrounding her - with an unquenchable appetite to serve humanity!

Now , Mr& Mrs. Arjun sharma are her new clients as she has kindly consented to focus & devote her time & services for their sake!
Dr. Maya is all set to begin her services at the new mansion of Sharmas, only to cure their ailments arising out of a fear about a chudail -haunting them for long time & still refusing to go away from their life!
PS: Finally, we know the true identity of an Alien from Mars! She (assuming it is feminine by the looks of it!) is Dr. Death!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sridevi in MOM who wasn't a doctor had googled to find a deadly mixture of drugs and mixed it with the protein shake of the culprit who had raped her step daughter.

Here Maya is shown an intelligent woman who spent 5 years in jail; spending most of her time in prison library . enough time for a smart ass like her to think of a killer drug. Also if an idiot& a college drop out like Arjun is able to create a business empire in 5 years why cant Maya create a deadly drug 😆

People only start finding faults when it comes to Beyhadh .
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even the way she killed Ashwin is an example injecting" Khali syringe" Which shows she does know a lot abt medicines
Edited by Snowwhite50 - 7 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Yeah, a microliter of some random wonder drug is 'applied' on a safety pin. And when injected into the skin (not even a vein) is capable of killing in a second. Waah CVs, sab Maya bann ke logic Ka baar baar murder karte raho aap 😆
Japrilforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowwhite50

Even the way she killed Ashwin is an example injecting" Khali syringe" Which shows she does know a lot abt medicines

U can Google about Air embolism, it's not so uncommon. And for injecting air, u can't just randomly inject it into the chest or skin, u have to inject air in a vein, and that too a sufficient amount, that's when the person dies.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manya_roy

RIP Logic.
From unknown to 2017

As for doctor Maya, I can already visualise her experimenting on Aarohi and family!!

@bold...🤣🤣

Word Count: 1