Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Maya as a child was tortured agreed and that is why i sued to empathise with her as well
I was okay with the fact that he killed Ashwin

But the point is that Maya is no longer a victim , from a victim she has turned into a criminal herself

Even if we take into consideration that Vandana didn't accept her or gave her chance , that Ayaan shouldn't have involved in a tussle, Saanjh shouldn't have danced with Arjun in Holi Party, Arjun should't have gone to meet Saanjh...All these are normal human mistakes...and if we closely look at them these mistakes also happened as a reaction to Maya's actions and not other way round

Vandana didn't accept Maya...yes i agree that she could have dealt with Maya differently ,in a more intelligent way but she was a ditraught mother and she didn't listen only to Ashwin she herself had witnessed Maya's violent actions like breaking the glass in her hand or continuously eating mirchi...Vandana had noticed her behavior which obviously was not normal...Vandana reacted to Maya's actions.

Vandana's mistake was that she wanted to save her son from Maya , her way of tackling Maya again was impulsive like throwing of the garbage and all and look what price she paid for her mistake...Arjun left her for 3 years

Later Maya's miscarriage was not at all her mistake...she was rushing to see his son who was battling for his life in the hospital...

Look what price she paid...Her son was in hospital, Arjun told her that she could go and die...and Maya murdered her !

Ayaan got involved in a tussle and then Maya implicated him...that was not Maya reacting to Ayaan's tussle but it was the other way round...Maya knew that AYaan was following them, she injected Arjun and made him unconscious, she orchestrated the whole thing so that she could frame Ayaan, she locked Arjun in the room and when Ayaan came for Arjun , she in front of him hid the keys in her blouse and kept instigating him...Ayaan in the spur of the moment instead of calling the police tried to take the keys from Maya

Here his mistake was that poor fellow got trapped in Maya's trap and rather than calling the police tried to deal with her on his own....and look what price he paid for his mistake...sentenced to jail for a crime he didn't commit !

Then he got out of jail and wanted to seek justice against Maya, he wanted to tell his bro Maya's truth and he instigated her so that he could get a confession from her which he did as well
Now people say that he should have waited for Maya to deliver the baby and then carried out his plan...But Maya herself said that she will not let anyone come between her and Arjun...not even the baby...She had already made a plan to trap Arjun much before Ayaan came in the picture.
He had made it clear that he will not harm the baby infact he wanted to inform Arjun that Maya is dangerous even for the baby

His mistake was that he told Maya that he had the recording - Look what price he paid...He was brutally hit by a car mulitple number of times and was suffering and battling for his life in the hospital...and on top of that he lost his mom as well

Saanjh - What did she do , danced in Holi Party, tried to kill Arjun but stopped, Told Maya about the proof...I am not sure how these can be termed as crimes
Look what price she paid for being close to Arjun as a best friend - Lost his dad, Arjun left her for 3 years, got a psycho in her life planted by Maya

Arjun - was in jail and his mom died, bro is in a mess, lives an insecure life fearing that Maya will come and murder his remaining family

JHANVI - Was not a good mom but she did try to be a better person for Maya when she tried to kill Ashwin for Maya's sake - The price she paid for her mistakes - her own daughter tried to kill her not once but twice , got paralyzed as well...I do think that she did fail Maya as a mother and when she tried to be a better mother it was too late for her as well as Maya..Alll i can about Maya and Jhanvi is that no mother - daugther should have a relation like these 2

Samay was a murderer and thus his death was his karma

Today she is probably going to kill that inmate whom she had helped and that girl had helped Maya..today for her own selfish reason Maya is going to murder her or harm her

She even killed Mansi who was an innocent girl, what crime or mistake she had committed against Maya that she killed her.

If today she even kills Tulsi - the jail inmate then how can one be sure that if Vandana had accepted her then she would have changed when she hasn't changed now...She had orchestrated the whole plan to trap Arjun even before their wedding...She never wanted to stay at Mathur's house in my opinion.

Yes these characters are flawed and have made mistakes but they have paid a much bigger price for them and still are not living happily

while Maya on the other hand has still not realized her mistakes ,her crimes and keeps blaming the world for her miseries...A person can only be redeemed only if she wants to change for the better, only if wants to get redeemed but in Maya's case neither she wants redemption nor there is any sense of realization.

All she wants is revenge and to murder people...In this case how can anyone for that matter give a chance of redemption when she herself doesn't want that

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

@norain...So due to insecurity of having saanjh in her life she faked rape case...almost killed ayan...caused Prems's death...Killed vandana ...killed the aylum inmate...etc etc...

Ajeeb sa insecurity he ye...

My dear ...Maya was not insecure of just Saanjh...she was insecure of every single person whom Arjun loved.

I clearly said I wasn't justifying her actions and a normal human being wouldn't do what she did out of insecurity but she became a criminal after Arjun came in her life so yes, Arjun isn't responsible for her illness and upbringing but if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have committed the crimes that she did.
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

I clearly said I wasn't justifying her actions and a normal human being wouldn't do what she did out of insecurity but she became a criminal after Arjun came in her life so yes, Arjun isn't responsible for her illness and upbringing but if it wasn't for him, she wouldn't have committed the crimes that she did.

So was it Arjun's fault that Maya fell in love with him, proposed to him n manipulated him into marrying him??...his only fault was that he protected her from Ashwin...

Please do answer this question...πŸ˜ƒ
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Just a query, how do we know for sure, Maya didn't commit any murder / violence/ criminal activity before Arjun came into her life? Apparently she did trap Rajeev as well, but clearly people will defend it saying Rajeev was bad guy, cuz he only lusted for her, took advantage of her helplessness and blah blah... But atleast Rajeev was clear in his intention... He was someone before Maya ruined him... What if I say, that's exactly what Maya did with Arjun.. She fell for him, she manipulated him by taking "advantage" just like Rajeev did to her...

She didn't kill Ashwin for two reasons,
1. She herself was scared of Ashwin... πŸ˜† at this point even this seems like a joke..

2.back then she loved Janvi and only Janvi.. So Janvi held that place of Arjun in her life... And she knew if anything happened to Ashwin, Janvi would suffer... Maya didn't want that... Probably one of the major reason why Maya never killed Saanjh, inspite of her being root cause of all her insecurities.

Back to the main point... How in the whole world are we sure, Maya never killed anyone before Arjun??? We know only what was shown in this show... And this show only showcased journey of Maya after she met Arjun... But looking at the character, we might guess somethings about her.. But cannot be confident that she was pure before meeting Arjun... And Rajeev is definitely an example of her wrong doings before Arjun..
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Just a query, how do we know for sure, Maya didn't commit any murder / violence/ criminal activity before Arjun came into her life? Apparently she did trap Rajeev as well, but clearly people will defend it saying Rajeev was bad guy, cuz he only lusted for her, took advantage of her helplessness and blah blah... But atleast Rajeev was clear in his intention... He was someone before Maya ruined him... What if I say, that's exactly what Maya did with Arjun.. She fell for him, she manipulated him by taking "advantage" just like Rajeev did to her...

She didn't kill Ashwin for two reasons,
1. She herself was scared of Ashwin... πŸ˜† at this point even this seems like a joke..

2.back then she loved Janvi and only Janvi.. So Janvi held that place of Arjun in her life... And she knew if anything happened to Ashwin, Janvi would suffer... Maya didn't want that... Probably one of the major reason why Maya never killed Saanjh, inspite of her being root cause of all her insecurities.

Back to the main point... How in the whole world are we sure, Maya never killed anyone before Arjun??? We know only what was shown in this show... And this show only showcased journey of Maya after she met Arjun... But looking at the character, we might guess somethings about her.. But cannot be confident that she was pure before meeting Arjun... And Rajeev is definitely an example of her wrong doings before Arjun..

I m quite sure she did some major kaand in school, because of which she was expelled from school...maybe murdering some class mate or something...let's see...
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ARJUN never came to Maya.It was Maya who tricked him into love.There are lots of men out there.But Maya wanted this particular one.She cunningly befriended him when he almost dismissed her proposal..then showered him with gifts...gave him unbelievable salary and convinced that she need a protector.Finally saved his life and gave junooni dialogues...
So its again Maya's fault.She could have searched someone lse as bakra...Instead of going behind a man with out -of-normal relationship with bestie whom the family supports to be his wife...she could have found some else...Why she wanted Arjun????...

Edited by Zorinacatherine - 7 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Exactly, it was Maya who trapped Arjun, not the other way round. Arjun was least interested in her romantically. She made Arjun believe that he loved her, when actually, it was just his general goodness that made him.care for her. She even said she doesn't care whether Arjun loved her or not, to Jhanvi. She wanted to own Arjun at any cost, control him and when that didn't happen, she committed one crime after the other, one murder after the other to achieve it. And even now, I'm not sure what she wants, revenge, or Arjun again.
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

I read a lot of threads in favour of Maya the 9 year old traumatised child who was pushed into becoming a monster by their cruel behaviour towards her.

If Maya was made a monster... then only Ashwin and Jhanvi are to be blamed.No one other than these two persons hold responsiblility for her doings and even her traumatised past is not an excuse for her doings.

I would say that Maya was already a fully grown monster when Arjun had first met her...who was just hiding behind a beautiful mask.Her beauty and money added to her advantage.She had her insecurities but she knew how to face them.She only lost before Ashwin.

She first displayed her monster behaviour when she broke that glass with her hand...the first impression of vandana...Maya got jealous by seeing a nobody-of-her dancing(duffer) with his sombody(dusky).

Maya was already a monster when she gave her clever reply to Vandana when Vandana reminded her that duffer is adoora without dusky. ...indicating their willingness in that relation.But what did Maya do...instead of understanding that these besties would eventually fall in love...she made it clear to vandana that old relations will change and the new relation she has made with Arjun can't be broken.She said this even before she proposed Arjun when Arjun was not hers and Doesn't that mean that she will make Arjun hers by hook and crook.

Maya was already a monster when she tried to distance and decrease the amount spend between dusky and duffer therby delaying Saanjh's decleration of love even more when she clearly aware that Saanjh is in love with Arjun.wasn't she selfish in doing so.She wanted to reach the goal first.If ever Saanjh confessed before her...he would have accepted it.It was Maya who planningly delayed their time spent together and didn't leave them alone.So she had a bad mentality right from the beginning.All credits to dusky for not telling it till Maya came.

Maya was already monster when she warned vandana that she will take arjun after 2 days.This happened after she proposed him and Arjun has not replied.If she was good wouldn't she say some other dialogues...like ...a new member would come to ur house or something like that...etc...But she chose her words correctly...she had already planned of taking Arjun away from them.Vandana could see through and recognise the monster in her.

Initially Maya was surely the one who came in between dusky and duffer who would have eventually realised and confessed their love.

Maya was already a monster in mind when she killed ashwin and put the blame on jhanvi...jhanvi was dumb mother but still stood by Maya at times.Maya coukd have comvinced her to accept the crime for her better life...like Maya convinces everyone by her dramebaazi...and jhanvi would have accepted it but instead she tried to portray jhanvi as mental and did not tell her the truth.and when her truth came into light tried to kill her own mother.So getting almost killed and going into coma itself is a punishment for jhanvi for not understanding her troubled child.so her part of getting punished is done.

Maya was already a monster when she threw away the gifts brought by vandana and ayan.vandana came to her unwillingly controlling her hatred for Maya.So if at all whatever Maya did to fit in the family was true couldn't she just control her anger for vandana and change for good and accept those gifts for the bettermwnt of the family.It was the apt time to get accepted and reconcile.But evil Maya never wanted that.That was why she faked that vandana wounded her hand by door just for the sake of seperating a mother from his son.How much evilness she has got.

Maya was already a monster when she faked the rape.2 brothers who haven't seen for 3 years tried to catch up.she could have happily made Arjun reconcile with them...but no...she wanted to seperate them even more.by faking a rape and to make it successful she even made another man to bite her🀒..How much dirty can she get.

All of these were not triggered by others instead ahe chose that path.It was her will to unite the family or seprate them and she chose to sepearte.

Maya was already a monster when she used another man in the name of love behind her husband's back and using the same man to destroy a girls life and and eventually caused the death of an innocent man just for her selfish needs.😑

Maya was already a monster when she came out of the asylum not a changed person.If she was she wouldn't have made Arjun sign the insurance papers which was to be used against Arjun after murder drama.I read someone say that Ayan triggered her...no no no ...a big no...Maya met Ayan only after the rasams but Maya had made Arjun sign it even before.That means she was already bad in mind...

When Ayan instigated her she directly went to kill him...πŸ€ͺThe only thing Maya Mehrotra ..can think of is killing.whoever or whatever ...the car accident seen was pure evil and cruelsome.No baby deserves such an evil mother.she is far more evil than ashwin.

Her killing of vandana was another cruel act of hers.Vandana pleaded her.Nobody in the right sense...or atleast nobody with a conscience agree to what Maya did.She did that just as badla for her anger she felt.ahe said that she is not dojng it as badla for her bandar but giving the hisaab of her pain.she felt immense sadness so she wanted to get sukoon and pleasure by killing a person And after that she is praying to goddess to give strength for Arjun to face the situation bcoz she knows Arjun loves his mother sooo much.What a hypocritical love.Killing ones mother and praying to give him strength to face it and she also says she is happy that just like she is left alone ...Arjun also will be alone and she will get thasalli for that.Is this the woman people are rooting for???...

Maya is...was ...and will remain a monster...a rakshas...no one has triggered her behaviour.She is only a monster in disguise.One day or other...one reason or the other ...she would have unveiled her mask and shown her true self.Other people didnt make her a monster but they speeded up the mask removal...Thats all..It was only just a matter of time.

Everything is just a matter of time...till now some have understood her and loath her...some are still seeing her as a 9 year old...i think...and some understands everything but support her as they are blinded fans...Its only a matter of time when no words will work out to justify her actions.

If getting traumatused during childhood counts...then getting hit by car again and again counts...getting suffocated to death vounts...getting eletrocuted counts...immeraing a peraon in water and suffocating counts...everything counts...Her whole life is jot enough to pay for her sins and then she is just getting her list bigger.

Am at least happy that Arjun kissed saanjh in front of her...Maya can never be defeated by physical torture.bcoz she herself indulges in physical tortures.She can only be pained mentally...For a lot of havocs created in others lives...it was the least punishment for her.at least that was done.

BEST post very well written in detail. love it.πŸ˜ƒ

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

I m quite sure she did some major kaand in school, because of which she was expelled from school...maybe murdering some class mate or something...let's see...

πŸ˜† are you expecting some answer to question, why was Maya expelled?
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I would rather be glad to know how did she kill Mauritius wale pandit, but seems yeh icha bhi meri adhuri reh jayegi [:'(] and secondly I am relieved that they revealed that her first pregnancy was fakeπŸ˜‰
Edited by shahsb_26 - 7 years ago
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rest of humanity has to pay and keep paying for a traumatised 9 year old Maya 🀣