Is Aarohi Arjun and Maya's daughter?

Logical-Indian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
After months of mind numbingly boring and predictable tracks, today for the first time in a long time I actually found something interesting and worth pondering about in today's episode and so thought of making this post.

The person that caught my attention today is Aarohi, the newest addition to the Sharma family.

Does anyone else think that the child will turn out to be Maya and Arjun's daughter???
The things that make me consider this possibility are:

1. Why the need to introduce the whole "Ayaan is a widower and has a daughter" track, now when the show is in its last phase?? The show has never cared about fleshing out story arcs for the supporting characters so I highly doubt their intention is to give Ayaan a meaty story line. If the intention was to introduce a child that Maya can use as leverage against the Sharma's then this could very well have been Saanjh and Arjun's child. The fact that she is not, really makes me wonder why they felt the need to introduce this character.

2. Arjun introduces Aarohi as his inspiration, his life, his daughter in her first scene. Considering the show loves symbolism and indirect hints could this be an indication of their actual relation?

3. Aayan is seen staring at Arjun and Aarohi's picture. That almost made me feel like he knows the truth.

4. Aarohi being very close / attached to Arjun. Again could be shown to be because of the subconscious connection they share as she's his biological daughter.

5. Right from the time Maya got pregnant, almost everyone had predicted that her child will eventually be her redemption and that she will die leaving behind a daughter, as her one positive legacy. Could that be playing out now?

6. I don't know if this is intentional casting or a coincidence but the girl resembles JW. They can pass off as mother and daughter.

Maya wanting revenge, Saanjh and co scared, Arjun angry.. is done to death on the show so the revelation that their child is alive might actually change the dynamics of the equation and make for some interesting story telling.

It's possible that I am totally off and the child is Ayaan's daughter, introduced for no apparent reason but I am still hoping that they have some genuine twists or surprises up their sleeves in their final phase.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wouldn't Maya know if she had a child? There was no way her child could have survived. Anyone with shows no one ever knows.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
It's technically impossible and illogical, but this being an Indian serial, I reckon there's a minor chance that this is indeed Maya and Arjun's daughter.

There was a pic on Twitter circulating a while back which had Simmi posing with Maya. That scene hasn't been telecast yet (perhaps a flashback), but it could well be that Maya gave her child to Simmi (who may or may not have been pregnant herself), and orchestrated to bump her off later, ensuring the kid was brought up with the Sharmas.

The other reason I think this might be the ArYa kid is because I cannot fathom one good reason why Maya would stay quiet for FIVE years. It's too long for someone like her to leave Arjun and Saanjh together- maybe it was to ensure peace and stability for her kid.

As for reasons why it's shown as Ayaan's kid

Ayaan is Arjun's only surviving blood relative- his last link to Vandana.

If they show Ayaan's kid, that gives Arjun another link to Ayaan and Vandana, thus paving the way for Ayaan to be collateral damage, in case Maya goes on another killing spree (after bumping off Jhanvi)

And that Dusky aur Duffer ka bandar scene in S1 has some significance I guess- if A-S have a kid, it will probably end up being a boy.

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anything can happen in Indian TV show.
So I won't be surprised at all!
But that will be total illogical.
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I actually wouldn't mind that happening. Some of us didn't want the child to come into the world while others were super excited for him/her. Nothing is logicial in beyhadh so we can have our fingers crossed here. I think I also saw a baby girl on the sets a few weeks back and simi posting a picture with Maya can be a possibility that she had a scene with her. Looking forward to Arohi turning out arya's child.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chances are very high its gonna be ArYa's daughter. Firstly I don't see what importance can Ayaan & Simmi's child have to this story. Viewers barely know Simmi except she was some dumb girl who Vandana chose as her DIL & when Saanjh was pulling Ayaan's leg about his flirtatious habit this girl kept on giving dumb expressions & completely at a loss as to what the conversation was about.

There was a pic of JW & this Simmi a few days back .

Arjun's daughter Arohi . Thefirst two initials of their names match .

Inspite of knowing Ayaan is her real dad the child is more closer to Arjun .

I felt she was close to Jhanvi too who was seen feeding her & Jhanvi looked more like a granny to the kid

Sony TV spent so much on ArYas baby shower only to kill the baby ?

If she would have been Sajun's daughter I could connect but Ayaan's daughter looked ridiculous.

Also like you said even I felt the girl resembles JW ..they have the same kinda cheeks

The child seems to be talented . Shes seen playing the piano at such a early age & also seemed intelligent. The reporter asked about Maya & she at once c aught the name & started asking about her. Intelligence & talent both Maya's traits . Simmi & Ayaan neither are intelligent & has talents . Simmi couldnt even understand what the joke is about while this little girl picks up things fast .

But in the end it could be Ayaan & Simmi's daughter only which according to me is absurd.

Even I am loving Beyhadh now . With Sajun marriage & the leap things have become very interesting. People keep on complaining but none can give up seeing the end . Its like an addiction. 😆

Its too early to tell just viewing a single episode but still it looked like Arohi is connected to Arjun & Jhanvi more than the others. Since shes their favourite its obvious all loves her but I felt the connect mostly with Arjun & then Jhanvi moving around with a plate feeding her & fretting

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun took Maya the hospital when she fell down the stair. I clearly don't remember whether Maya lost consciousness or not but in this condition of physical distress Maya probably was unable to plan anything instantly. May be the baby was born and it was all Arjun's plan to keep it away from Maya and also to give valid reasons to Maya as to why he stopped loving her.
May be he kept the baby in a babycare home.

May be Simmi passed away during childbirth and the child was stillborn. Arjun asked the doctor not to tell Ayan and the others about the stillborn baby and may be he swapped Maya and his bandar as Ayan and Simmi's baby.

Arjun is no longer a simple soul and he has many shades. May be he will tell the child about bad and mad Maya and Maya will be shocked if she finds her own child hating her.

The above may not be true but it is ok for the imagination to do the talking here.
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wait... What??? 😲 The kid is Ayan's daughter? 😕 When did Ayan get married? And I don't remember his fiancee being pregnant when he went to jail and post that there was no mention of her. How many years has it been since the leap?
P. S - Stopped watching the show long back but was surprised to read that the girl in the pic is Ayan's daughter in the show.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

Arjun took Maya the hospital when she fell down the stair. I clearly don't remember whether Maya lost consciousness or not but in this condition of physical distress Maya probably was unable to plan anything instantly. May be the baby was born and it was all Arjun's plan to keep it away from Maya and also to give valid reasons to Maya as to why he stopped loving her.

May be he kept the baby in a babycare home.

May be Simmi passed away during childbirth and the child was stillborn. Arjun asked the doctor not to tell Ayan and the others about the stillborn baby and may be he swapped Maya and his bandar as Ayan and Simmi's baby.

Arjun is no longer a simple soul and he has many shades. May be he will tell the child about bad and mad Maya and Maya will be shocked if she finds her own child hating her.

The above may not be true but it is ok for the imagination to do the talking here.

This is not possible, because there was no Ayan marriage or Simmi pregnant till the time of Maya's supposed death, and there is a huge difference between a 3 months old kid and a new born so if at all Arohi is Arya's child then the entire family knows about it
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Wait... What??? 😲 The kid is Ayan's daughter? 😕 When did Ayan get married? And I don't remember his fiancee being pregnant when he went to jail and post that there was no mention of her. How many years has it been since the leap?

P. S - Stopped watching the show long back but was surprised to read that the girl in the pic is Ayan's daughter in the show.

From the conversation during yesterday's episode it can be surmised that Ayan and Simmi got married sometime in the period before the leap and that Simmi is no more. And Arjun said to the photographer that Ayan is the child's father.