DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

So a criminal will now be working in the
Medicine department ??!!??
This show never fails to amaze me
😆

hmm...there are thousands of doctors out there in real world with criminal records..but we see them only in Crime Patrol or Savdhaan India..maya to waise bhi fictional character hai uss mein aap kaha logic dhund ne nikal pade..😆
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

hmm...there are thousands of doctors out there in real world with criminal records..but we see them only in Crime Patrol or Savdhaan India..maya to waise bhi fictional character hai uss mein aap kaha logic dhund ne nikal pade..😆

I think u didn't understand the post , being a criminal and practicing as doctor is something else Bt serving time in jail as criminal and working in the jail's hospital is not "LOGICAL"
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AgirlHasNoName7

I think u didn't understand the post , being a criminal and practicing as doctor is something else Bt serving time in jail as criminal and working in the jail's hospital is not "LOGICAL"

Exactly
Being in jail and "working" in a hospital is about as pathetic and funny as Saanjh practicing law , isn't she a lawyer ? Wonder what happened to that degree LOL
AgirlHasNoName7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

Exactly
Being in jail and "working" in a hospital is about as pathetic and funny as Saanjh practicing law , isn't she a lawyer ? Wonder what happened to that degree LOL

She probably became full time housewife or Arjun's legal advisor