Rakshas with BhagvadGita

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I am wondering what kind of Rakshas is this? The contrast they tried to portray while showing Maya perusing Gita and calling her Rakshas at the same time, was very allegorical. What do you think of it ? That was a very good scene in my opinion.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

I am wondering what kind of Rakshas is this? The contrast they tried to portray while showing Maya perusing Gita and calling her Rakshas at the same time, was very allegorical. What do you think of it ? That was a very good scene in my opinion.

Rakshas is going to teach Gita to Arjun, before Beyhadh 'Maha Bharath' starts once again!!!!

A Maya-free-Arjuna was the outcome when Gita was preached in the battle ground, originally!
This Arjun too will need to get rid of his maya, if he wants to win his war, once and for all!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shruthi is definitely gonna say something about this. Looking forward for her analysis to be put up on here.
But I guess she's gonna learn the Devi's way to defeat the Devi. But then there are no Devi devta in the Gita. All of em are in their human forms. It's just their actions and choices and reactions which made them good or bad. No one was evil or no one was a saint. Every single character in it had their share of wrong doings.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

There's hidden message in maya's line "Aub Devi ko harane k liye Rakshas to bann na padega" 😉 the reason why she read Bhagvad Geeta is only one "To Be Free" 😃...as she said earlier Sab Maya Hai..😆 you will now see the ugly side of the truth..
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
May be she was trying to learn lord Krishna's smart ways😉
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that seen was shown just to keep a suspense in the audience.If we see a bad person reading a holy book...the first thought that will come to our mind is that the person must have had a redemption.To make us feel that 5 years imprisonment has changed Maya...and her dialogues to the docter that she has changed makes us feel that she indeed has changed.It was only in the 2nd or 3rd episode they show her true identity that she has not changed and instead have become worse.
So my take on that seen is it was just for suspense sake...
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Duryodhan tells Krishna - don't teach me this dharm n adharma I know what is right n what is not, but I can't help it (i.e following Adharma).

I don't think Maya is a Rakshas in any sense, I think of her as a lost soul who thinks getting Arjun will give her ultimate happiness. N y r we calling her Rakshas? Isn't it being judge mental just like Vandana was towards her.

I think that scene was one of CV's red herring. N there is nothing wrong in anyone reading BG, at least it shows she is taking efforts to get the right guidance.

I think CVs might show her having MPD or some other psychological problem to justify y she did those meaningless killings (not talking abt Ashwini here).

sonisharma2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Rakshas is going to teach Gita to Arjun, before Beyhadh 'Maha Bharath' starts once again!!!!

A Maya-free-Arjuna was the outcome when Gita was preached in the battle ground, originally!
This Arjun too will need to get rid of his maya, if he wants to win his war, once and for all!

True
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --Megha--

Duryodhan tells Krishna - don't teach me this dharm n adharma I know what is right n what is not, but I can't help it (i.e following Adharma).

I don't think Maya is a Rakshas in any sense, I think of her as a lost soul who thinks getting Arjun will give her ultimate happiness. N y r we calling her Rakshas? Isn't it being judge mental just like Vandana was towards her.

I think that scene was one of CV's red herring. N there is nothing wrong in anyone reading BG, at least it shows she is taking efforts to get the right guidance.

I think CVs might show her having MPD or some other psychological problem to justify y she did those meaningless killings (not talking abt Ashwini here).

Well said. Firstly, no one is a monster my birth. It is only the upbringing, surroundings,and the circumstances that make that good or bad. Having said that, Maya's act cannot be justified. She has to pay for her crimes. There is nothing wrong in her reading Bhagwat Gita or any other spiritual book. Even if we take the bible, there is a scripture in which Jesus says he has only come for the sinners. Not for the righteous. Maya's sins or crimes does not make others right.

In Mahabharat, Duryodhan did not regret at the time of dying. He still stuck to his stand and pointed out to Lord Krishna for killing Bhishma, Drona, & Karna out of lies & deceit. Even Maya is doing the same thing.

Panchali laughed at Duryodhan for mistaking floor for the water & made fun of him. So he took revenge. In Maya's case, no one ever thought from her point of view. Jhanvi failed as a mother. She tried to find a mother in Vandana but she was judgmental. Both Maya & Duryodhan lacked discipline.

There is no question of taking sides and I don't care what the cvs are going to do with this show after having screwed it up.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago