Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dexter3108

It was expected. She said that the pistol is closer to you than me. 😆🤣

Bhai jiske dil mein Maya ka darr ho woh revolver to lega hi.
Agar woh sath mein bulldozer leke bhi agar chale..I don't blame him 😆
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not really, kavsy. People are entitled to react the way they want. It's just that Saanjh is way more mature in dealing with stuff than Arjun. Arjun has been very unstable, unsatisfied and ungrateful, many a times in very diverse situations. But Saanjh understands where Arjuns insecurity stems from. But arjun failed as a husband and as well as a human because instead of understand or even trying to understand, he agravated the problems between him and Maya. While Saanjh the exact opposite of what he did in a junture similar to what Arjun had been through. If saajun is going strong, it's saanjhs efforts. Arjun is, was, and always will be good for nothing.
Africanqueenkel thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

Not really, kavsy. People are entitled to react the way they want. It's just that Saanjh is way more mature in dealing with stuff than Arjun. Arjun has been very unstable, unsatisfied and ungrateful, many a times in very diverse situations. But Saanjh understands where Arjuns insecurity stems from. But arjun failed as a husband and as well as a human because instead of understand or even trying to understand, he agravated the problems between him and Maya. While Saanjh the exact opposite of what he did in a junture similar to what Arjun had been through. If saajun is going strong, it's saanjhs efforts. Arjun is, was, and always will be good for nothing.

Like I said from the beginning she will spend the rest of her life taking care of him ...
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

HSJ, I agree that Saanjh as a person is more mature and flexible than Arjun, but re bold 1- she understands because there's still a somewhat valid reason for the insecurity- Maya.

When Arjun was in Maya's golden cage, there was literally no one out for his blood- so Arjun couldn't find one reason for Maya to have constructed the cage.

And Arjun's cage has servants, and the rest of his family. Maya's cage had just M-A and a mute Jhanvi, which effectively made it only M-A.

Re Bold 2- Agree, which is why I'd say Arjun is not worthy of Saanjh. I'd also go so far as to say that the life partner Maya needed and would've been happy with was perhaps a male version of Saanjh.

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

HSJ, I agree that Saanjh as a person is more mature and flexible than Arjun, but re bold 1- she understands because there's still a somewhat valid reason for the insecurity- Maya.

When Arjun was in Maya's golden cage, there was literally no one out for his blood- so Arjun couldn't find one reason for Maya to have constructed the cage.

And Arjun's cage has servants, and the rest of his family. Maya's cage had just M-A and a mute Jhanvi, which effectively made it only M-A.

Re Bold 2- Agree, which is why I'd say Arjun is not worthy of Saanjh. I'd also go so far as to say that the life partner Maya needed and would've been happy with was perhaps a male version of Saanjh.

True. Maya would've been in a better place if she'd chosen someone like a male version of Saanjh.

We can call Arjun a sane neurotypical normal person. But can we call Maya all that? Nah. Her insecurity stemmed from her illness, even though now she's beyond repair and out for revenge. She needed treatment and if she had got it in time, it'd be a well received love story (or maybe not, if her mother hsd grown a backbone) and not a thriller, maybe except for the Ashwin aspects.
PS: yes, Arjuns fear is justified. But him distancing Saanjh, who is his better half for the sake of a fear, mind you,he was ready to embrace death than staying away(albiet for both the ladies) at the start is very unjustified.