Maya's vengeance

Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In my POV, Maya is fighting a losing battle. What does she expect to get by taking head on with Arjun & Sanjh? She is not going to get Arjun even if she gets rid of Sanjh. But maybe in Maya's twisted mind... she believes Arjun will come back to her. And killing Arjun is like killing herself, More than Arjun & Sanjh ... Maya is doomed & living a cursed life. She can't live or die without Arjun.
Edited by Sdaren - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya had no qualms in hammering down Jhanvi's wedding ring!
For a similar & comparable offence, Maya should have used hammer second time on her own wedding ring! But, a selfish maya had beyhadh pyar & excuses not to do it, so far!
Now, once again she is ready to attack Saanjh's sindhoor!

We are yet to see what or how a self-less love looks like!
Even though, we are seeing the opposite of it- a selfish love for a very long time!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Sdaren thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Maya had no qualms in hammering down Jhanvi's wedding ring!
For a similar & comparable offence, Maya should have used hammer second time on her own wedding ring! But, a selfish maya had beyhadh pyar & excuses not to do it, so far!
Now, once again she is ready to attack Saanjh's sindhoor!

We are yet to see what or how a self-less love looks like!
Even though, we are seeing the opposite of it- a selfish love for a very long time!

I hope we don't get to see Sanjh's selfless love because that will only mean death to her in order to save Arjun. What I want to see in the end?? ... Maya admitting defeat and her to repent. Who will be the one to defeat her... Arjun, Sanjh, the small girl or some divine force???
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sdaren

I hope we don't get to see Sanjh's selfless love because that will only mean death to her in order to save Arjun. What I want to see in the end?? ... Maya admitting defeat and her to repent. Who will be the one to defeat her... Arjun, Sanjh, the small girl or some divine force???

Maya is unpredictable and so goes her story, too!