septa unella and the jailor...

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I was waiting for a septa unella type ending for jailor... But this jailor turned out to be a weakling 😕
Atleast septa unella died gracefully... She did not once ask do forgiveness to save herself... She stood firm with her believes and did not ask for mercy even though when she was scared of mountain...

But this jailor was tai tai fish... She was strong as long as had power... the moment she lost it she was crying for her life like a rat. 😆

Arrogance doesn't suit weak people 🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Her death was pending for a long time. Well done Maya. 😆
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This jailer showed a false facade of courage under her uniform and power.
Her karma caught up with her.

By the way, what is septa unella?
swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohho...so people r happy for her death..
Now another murder by Maya...
Pta nhi Maya ki Death kis tarah hogi show mein
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She turned out to be phuski bomb 😆😆
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swatisinh2

Ohho...so people r happy for her death..

Now another murder by Maya...
Pta nhi Maya ki Death kis tarah hogi show mein

Shayad hogi bhi nahi 😆 this is a thriller not a love story . Aur agar hogi bhi is sissy jailor ki tarah nahi that I am sure 😆
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fragrance63

This jailer showed a false facade of courage under her uniform and power.

Her karma caught up with her.

By the way, what is septa unella?

Yes karma hit back..
And waiting same for Maya too
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Who is Septa unella Ami, you have been telling it. Exactly if you feel your belief is correct at least for you die like a warrior, not like someone who was just shouting because they had power. The moment it is gone, she is like bheegi bhilli. Maya forgive me. Did she show kindness to the weak, so how can she expect it back.
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jailor ka to yahi haal hona tha.😆 power thi tab tak hava mein udd rahi thi..aur jaise hi power gayi...😭 look at maya apni death k samne bhi smile kar k khadi hai..😃 that's warrior spirit..
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Who is Septa unella Ami, you have been telling it. Exactly if you feel your belief is correct at least for you die like a warrior, not like someone who was just shouting because they had power. The moment it is gone, she is like bheegi bhilli. Maya forgive me. Did she show kindness to the weak, so how can she expect it back.

In game of thrones septa unella is a milder version of jailor.. Difference is she doesn't favour anyone who licks her ass she treats everyone equally...
And cersei is more ruthless...and much more vicious version of maya... I used to hate cersei and I didn't feel bad for her when she was humiliated by them with her walk of shame... Because she totally deserved it... But she took revenge at that point it became my top 5 character in got... She knows no limits... And she changed the game in last minute and managed to win in a situation which was tofally against her with everyone despising her... With one move she slaughtered all her enemies... Except septa unella...
She kept her alive... And left her with mountain ( a man who is well known for torturing people)... But even in last moment septa unella never begged for her life.. She was scared and yelling but didn't ask for forgiveness which she didn't mean...
Edited by Ami_Vrushan - 7 years ago