Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swatisinh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

I started watching the show only for Jennifer and the promos.

Honestly saying I wouldn't watch Beyhadh if there were only Kushal n Aneri.

Never been a Jennifer fan but I love her now, not for her stunning looks but for her amazing acting skills. She was always impressive as Maya, no one can play Maya better than her.

But...but..but..

I totally hate Maya. Just because Jennifer is playing the character, people love this psychopath so much. I mean whats wrong with people? They're loving a girl who play with people's life, emotion and relationships, kills people, torture them just because their favourite actress is playing the role?? Makes no sense!

I always adored SaaJun friendship and shipped Saanjh-Ayaan. but I am happy with SaaJun development too. These two suffered a lot only because a psychopath had fallen in love with Arjun. Still people blame on Saanjh, even though she was about to go away from Arjun after knowing he loves someone else, she always shipped Arjun Maya, she supported Maya in her in law and most importantly she convinced Maya to sit on wedding mandap. Arjun too tried to cure Maya, it was Maya who never received the treatment. But who's on fault? obviously Saanjh-Arjun. Maya is goddess.

If Arjun would be the female lead n tortured by such obsessive lover, people would definitely support "her" to move on with someone else. Just like "Saubhagyavati Bhava" on lifeok..The female lead was tortured by her obsessive husband and then she got married for 2nd time, people totally supported that. IDK why people don't support Arjun moving on! 🤢

Few days ago someone said to me in Twitter that "I wish u get a husband like Arjun who has a female bestie like Saanjh. then u will understand"
And I thanked her because she didn't wish for me getting a psychopath lover like Maya😆

The show is ending soon..lets enjoy the few last episodes peacefully😳

Perfectly said everything 👏
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaa...I hope show end with positive one
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

Few days ago someone said to me in Twitter that "I wish u get a husband like Arjun who has a female bestie like Saanjh. then u will understand"
And I thanked her because she didn't wish for me getting a psychopath lover like Maya😆

This is inconceivable. I wonder rather frequently, if too much romanticization of obsessive love and in some instances, torturous love and the general TV narrative that love is the greatest treasure ever, is addling our thought process? I mean granted that love is a beautiful feeling and should be harbored but I deeply believe it's high time the TV industry started portraying realism and not only crazy, exaggerated mills and boons stuff. Just imagine you have a sizable fandom who epitomizes Maya's so called love and champions it! They should be de-brainwashed if there's a word like that.😆

I have never connected with Saanjh. I entirely blame the writer of the character's incompetence who failed to make it consistent and intelligible. This, however, is the problem of all the characters of the show. Maya was largely inconsistent too with very conspicuous discrepancies. Remember her untruths regarding not having a man in hr life and later it turned out she rather had a very salacious past. 😆
Anyway, despite not being a Saanjh fan, I understand when it's said that she was better than the rest. She apparently was. Her character entails little arrogance and at times, pure idiocy - notwithstanding, she has a clean heart. Good post!
Edited by FleurBleue - 7 years ago
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: siri456

saajun marriage is not climax of beyhadh ...story is still there wait and watch the fate of saajun marriage...no one is perfect in this show and maya's crimes can not justify other character's faults..

i don't know why people still think all maya fans are jennifer fans...there are so many people who are not fans of jennifer but still like maya...i'm one of them..i started liking jennifer for her perfomance as maya in this show...

Same here, i was not a Jenifer fan but started liking her so much for her performance as Maya and her character Maya in the show.