good always triumphs over evil-i m happy wid sarjun

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
i know many here r maya sympathisers as they r jennifer fans
i also love jennifer i love her n i adore her acting especially the character of maya for her has proved that she is a phenomenal actress
i cant love maya she is negative n i hate the character n i think that's a compliment for jennifer as she portrays that character so beautifully that u cant help but hate it

amongst all characters in beyhad i guess sanjh is the only one who had no bad intentions no matter what
many of u say that she came between maya n arjun but i guess that's not true she backed off from their lives after arjun blamed her on holi for his child's death
yes she loved arjun n all she wanted was his well being n his family's well being may be few of her actions seemed desperate but any action of her's were never backed with bad intentions

maya on the other hand was tortured as a child but all her actions were backed by evil intentions of possessing arjun AT ANY COST
n this cost was quite heavy she killed many for it n spoiled many lives for it

i can never see evil winning over good its depressing for me
so i hope it gets a ideal ending with maya's defeat

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I started watching the show only for Jennifer and the promos.
Honestly saying I wouldn't watch Beyhadh if there were only Kushal n Aneri.

Never been a Jennifer fan but I love her now, not for her stunning looks but for her amazing acting skills. She was always impressive as Maya, no one can play Maya better than her.

But...but..but..

I totally hate Maya. Just because Jennifer is playing the character, people love this psychopath so much. I mean whats wrong with people? They're loving a girl who play with people's life, emotion and relationships, kills people, torture them just because their favourite actress is playing the role?? Makes no sense!

I always adored SaaJun friendship and shipped Saanjh-Ayaan. but I am happy with SaaJun development too. These two suffered a lot only because a psychopath had fallen in love with Arjun. Still people blame on Saanjh, even though she was about to go away from Arjun after knowing he loves someone else, she always shipped Arjun Maya, she supported Maya in her in law and most importantly she convinced Maya to sit on wedding mandap. Arjun too tried to cure Maya, it was Maya who never received the treatment. But who's on fault? obviously Saanjh-Arjun. Maya is goddess.

If Arjun would be the female lead n tortured by such obsessive lover, people would definitely support "her" to move on with someone else. Just like "Saubhagyavati Bhava" on lifeok..The female lead was tortured by her obsessive husband and then she got married for 2nd time, people totally supported that. IDK why people don't support Arjun moving on! 🤢

Few days ago someone said to me in Twitter that "I wish u get a husband like Arjun who has a female bestie like Saanjh. then u will understand"
And I thanked her because she didn't wish for me getting a psychopath lover like Maya😆

The show is ending soon..lets enjoy the few last episodes peacefully😳
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
watch beyhadh till the end...you will get surprise in the end that's for sure.😆 those who understand how preception and white holy clocks works..will sure know what will be the end of the show..
siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
saajun marriage is not climax of beyhadh ...story is still there wait and watch the fate of saajun marriage...no one is perfect in this show and maya's crimes can not justify other character's faults..
i don't know why people still think all maya fans are jennifer fans...there are so many people who are not fans of jennifer but still like maya...i'm one of them..i started liking jennifer for her perfomance as maya in this show...
Edited by siri456 - 7 years ago
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka...

Perfect answer to those idiots. 👍🏼

Thanks for calling me a idiot nice way of respecting other's opinion well done
@sadiaritu i didnt say every maya fan is a Jennifer fan i m just saying that Jennifer is a gr8 actress so the audience can only understand her emotions n feelings because she enacts maya so beautifully n kushal n aneri acc to me r not gr8 actors they r just ok types fine actors
N yes maya's Crime is not an excuse for any character's faults
But crime is always bigger than a fault
U can forgive n accept a person with few faults but u cant accept n forgive a criminal n her crimes
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Thanks for calling me a idiot nice way of respecting other's opinion well done
@sadiaritu i didnt say every maya fan is a Jennifer fan i m just saying that Jennifer is a gr8 actress so the audience can only understand her emotions n feelings because she enacts maya so beautifully n kushal n aneri acc to me r not gr8 actors they r just ok types fine actors
N yes maya's Crime is not an excuse for any character's faults
But crime is always bigger than a fault
U can forgive n accept a person with few faults but u cant accept n forgive a criminal n her crimes

Heyy.. I was not referring to you.. that post was to sadia.ritu.
I was saying about personal attacks of those idiots on twitter.
luvakanksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka...

Heyy.. I was not referring to you.. that post was to sadia.ritu.
I was saying about personal attacks of those idiots on twitter.

@priyanka sorry 😆 I misunderstood
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Not all maya lovers are Jennifer fans... And not all maya lovers are saanjh haters...
I watch beyhadh for maya... She is the only entertaining and well written character.. I root for maya to win in the end that doesn't mean I approve of maya's criminal act nor I will justify them...
I root for her because she is strong... Extremely smart... Criminal mastermind...
Rest characters are boring and ordinary...
Though in real life I want good to win over evil but this is a show... For me it need not be always message oriented... I would love if beyhadh breaks the stereotype and ends with maya winning... Would be something different to watch 😊
Edited by Ami_Vrushan - 7 years ago
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
okay so since the first day when the show started, because of jenfier i watch this show and also her character as maya has been one of the strongest ones in the show,, I'm big fan of her,, i have watched her previous shows and she is an amazing actress. also I'm not fan of sanjh or arjun, so i dont care what happpens to them in the show. but i hope maya dont die in the show. but lets see what happens
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I honestly don't understand why we get repetitive posts on how people support Maya because it's played by Jennifer? Yes, I agree to the fact that a lot of people started watching this show because of Jennifer and nothing is wrong with that because usually people start watching a show if it has someone they like apart from the story but that's a whole different thing. I watched NAUC and loved aneri as nisha so I was actually happy that she's also in the show apart from Jennifer. I personally think that kushal is just an eye candy! Yes, because this guy has looks but no acting skills whatsoever. His scenes have always been so boring and emotionless. I agree he has a great chemistry with Jennifer and don't know if that's because of Jennifer being a fab actress who manages to set the screen on fire with almost anyone or maybe kushal is just better at those scenes. Usually with love triangles, I'm in the middle supporting both couples because it's hard for me to choose but in this case, I would choose Maya and Arjun over Saanjh and Arjun anyday because I don't see any chemistry between them at all. No spark! Nothing at all! Kushal and aneri share an awesome bond off screen but on screen they have no chemistry whatsoever. Plus they proved Maya right by getting married to eachother. Maya was insecure all along and both Arjun and Saanjh always assured her that she was wrong but I guess she was right after all. I'm not justifying Maya's actions because that's not what the post is about but most of us on here do agree that the show gets boring without the real Maya mehrotra and honestly can't wait for the leap to happen so we can have our strong Maya back who will set the screens on fire again!!! (Don't have high hopes from the cvs tho :/ fingers crossed)