MAYA TOTALLY CONFUSED ME....

Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I was a regular viewer of beyhadh but stopped watching it during season 2 due to other engagements.I started watching now and saw some of the episodes and read the written updates but got really confused.Can someone help me clear my doubts.🤔

My first doubt :

What is Maya's stand for her love for Arjun.Does she love him or did it turn to revenge and then love again. I mean I thought that at the end of season 2 she started hating him for choosing saanjh and abandoning her when she was pregnant and she was planning her revenge from the asylum.But she still seems to love him.Then why did she do the murder drama.What was the point??.🤔Arjun and his family was ready to accept her due to the baby and forgive her past and accept her.Then why the drama.If it was for loss of bandar,it happenend only after coming from asylum but she had her murder drama planned when she was in asylum..why did she do that when she was in love with Arjun.Why would she send her love to jail for a crime he had not committed.😳

My second doubt :

Why didn't Maya rescue Arjun from death sentence.It was gor Maya's murder that he is going to be hanged.😕Why would she leave him do die when she loves him.we would always want to reduce the pains for our love.why put in a pain deliberately.I thought she did that for revenge. But by seeing the current episodes she is still in beyhadh love.I am not able to understand the kind of love.

My third doubt :

If Maya wanted to live with Arjun happily and if she thought she had aome mental illness she could have taken the medicines and got herself cured and lived a happy life.Why did she not take the medicines and started planning her murder.she could have changed for good...or got herself cured for good.but why planning murder and all...Has something happened to the love.Did i miss something from the written updates.😕

SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP...😒😔

Edited by Zorinacatherine - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AlexP927 thumbnail
well im gonna try answering as best as i can from what i've understood watching...cz cvs have literally messed up big time wid MAJOR time-bloopers (for example all the planning they showed of maya ws mostly done AFTER she came back frm the mental hospital however the day she came back evrything happened due to ayans provoking...blooper~)
for No.1:
okay see my idea is she had always had back up plans to blackmail arjun to stay wid her if he ever wanted to leave...the money transferring n the wife-beating image fr example so this murder prep ws lik a backup plan cz maya knows that arjun no longer loved her after stupid samay ruined things n brought misunderstandings...n wid d baby she ddnt want to b left alone wid bandar...wut maya desperately wants is love n family n bandar ws going to give her that...basically after due to vandana (accidently or not...ur perspective) caused her miscarriage she knew with nothing left for arjun to come back to her the only way they can b together is in death wch is what she keeps saying...agar is duniya mein nahi toh maut mein hum saath hosakte hai...smthn lik dt

No.2:
again sorta answered it in no.1...since her motive is related to her obsession or love for arjun

No. 3:
the medicines made her hallucinate as she told ayan but her main reason for not taking those meds ws her strong believe that only arjun n his love can cure her...u know hw every character be it vandana or arjun or saanjh theyv all said the same thing...maya dsnt love herself...n its true but d only one who showed her 'love' ws arjun n so she is obsessed or desperately believes that only arjun can cure her madness...thus no taking medicine...BUT rmmbr...she did take dem at first bt stopped after she had hallucinations

hope u got it :)
AlexP927 thumbnail
if anything with arjun marrying saanjh in recent episodes now truly her love has turned into hatred as she erased his name frm her arm and vowed to take revenge as Maya Mehrotra n not as Maya arjun sharma, anymore.
all this time...evn tho thr were wrong things...wtevr maya did ws for arjun n to make sure he stays wid her since she has major insecurities (credit fr wch goes to mother of the millenium jhanvi n ashwin n ofcrs samay who used her)
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
A short answer, in Maya's own words

"Pyaar ussi se karo, jisse control kar sako. Jab pyaar aap ko control karne lage, toh usse barbaad kar do"

Arjun was alright till he was in Maya's control. The moment she could not exercise the same control, she turned on him.

Zorinacatherine thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlexP927

if anything with arjun marrying saanjh in recent episodes now truly her love has turned into hatred as she erased his name frm her arm and vowed to take revenge as Maya Mehrotra n not as Maya arjun sharma, anymore.

all this time...evn tho thr were wrong things...wtevr maya did ws for arjun n to make sure he stays wid her since she has major insecurities (credit fr wch goes to mother of the millenium jhanvi n ashwin n ofcrs samay who used her)

But she loved him while sending him to jail...right..That doesn't seem to be true love...Also why did she kill her sasuma for miscarriage.😕Miscarriages might happen intentiinally or non intentionally...and we will feel hatred for the person responsible for it.But i think killing that peraon was too much.What do u think?.
Confused about what to feel for Maya.Sympathy or hatred.🤔
AlexP927 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

But she loved him while sending him to jail...right..That doesn't seem to be true love...Also why did she kill her sasuma for miscarriage.😕Miscarriages might happen intentiinally or non intentionally...and we will feel hatred for the person responsible for it.But i think killing that peraon was too much.What do u think?.
Confused about what to feel for Maya.Sympathy or hatred.🤔

thats exactly it isnt it...thats ur grey character right there...to love her or hate her, to sympathise or hate...maya is a very complex character...for someone who has never seen trust...for someone who has never felt love from her parents or from the world, she knew only to do what she learned...control n protect her mother...fear ws all she knew n in a way she did that in her office as well...everyone feared her but also admired her (u can see hw loyal riya n ram prasad are to her) cz she always did wut she said...she wsnt just a rude boss who ordered her employees around without putting in the same effort...then came arjun n he showed her what the world didn't, what her mother didn't...he showed her love n trust...n if u watch ep 23 u can see maya's 'idea' of love is actually quite poetic n she means every word of the definition of love she layed out infront of arjun...wut is true love is subjective n different for each person...thats y theres the saying theres no true meaning of love...maya has insecurities..major insecurities n fears, a troubled past which makes her detest herself bcuz she did things in her pagalpan n the only one to make her feel secure is arjun thus her obsesssion to keep arjun with her...also maya is someone on whom actions n words have great effects...evrytime she did something ws on provocation...n wid vandana as it was she never gave maya a chance...she ws always rude to her believing ashwin over maya...over her own son...so she already had that pent up hatred towards her n still she tried after the whole fake rape case to start anew but then evrything went south...n thn wid the baby she hit the breaking point...n she killed vandana...dats y she says after killing her k mein apne dard ka hisab le rahi hu..apne dard ka

wen she sent him to jail, she ws prepping her own death as well (n she wudv been dead had samay not returned)...arjun wsnt going to kill her n she cant kill arjun herself...thus the whole plan to send him to jail...maya herself is actually kind n weve seen glimpses of that kindness n genuineness...if only someone lik arjun had come to her life wayyy earlier..or mayb instead of jhanvi she atleast had a mother lik suman who cud protect her daughter n her mental state as a 9yr old

n altho i love maya but i also dnt agree with her killing but this is a show n its abt maya's beyhadh pyaar...n dts the whole point for her..woh arjun k liye kuch bhi karsakti hai...maya means evry word she says...n u bettr believe it 😆😆
Edited by AlexP927 - 7 years ago