Why to have a leap with only 2-3 weeks left?

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm not sure when beyhadh is ending but I'm assuming it is in the beginning of October which means it only has 2-3 weeks left. What's the point of having a leap now? Beyhadh basically started loosing people after phase 1 so what makes them think they can get some people with this leap? If they haven't done any justice to the characters throughout, how will they do it now? Are they basically going to rush the ending after the leap? What will Maya do? Will Saanjh and Arjun be living a happy life with their son(spoilers) or will they have Maya's presence in their life?
I hope cvs don't show Maya planning her revenge for 5 years and comes up with a stupid plan to destroy Arjun and Saanjh but that's highly possible from them. A leap wasn't needed tbh espeacilly since they have less than a month to go.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Beyhadh is ending in November 6th...
Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Beyhadh is ending in November 6th...

Oh okay! they have some time then, thank you :)
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A leap of five years means all the characters will be about ten years older than their respective ages when the show was first telecast.
And they are still having the same montage of Maya and Arjun which was shot just after their marriage.
anesaty thumbnail
Isn't going to end in October? as it is 260 episodes 😕
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
The show should have ideally ended with Maya going to prison and maybe they could have given an anti climax in the end. Rather they dragged it for so long.