If they want to continue sajun story

SeharSheikh13 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
They should replace Kushal with Mishkat Aneri looks so good with him. I just saw a vm on Nisha and Kabir which took me to nauc and I watched all of it in 3 days lol.
Edited by SeharSheikh13 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
They can continue Saajun lovestory forever but just let Jennifer go. Let's see what TRP the other leads can manage. 😆
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dexter3108

They can continue Saajun lovestory forever but just let Jennifer go. Let's see what TRP the other leads can manage. 😆

exactly 😆

i cant wait for HarJen's new show.. and its not starting bcz of beyhadh being dragged 🤓
so idc what they do to beyhadh if they gonna continue with sajun but spare Jennifer please 😆
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I agree with you. They can show Saajun love story, their kids, grand kids ans even great grand kids but please spare JW. I'm really waiting for JW & HC's new show. That show looks so good and promising. But these idiot makers are continuing to torture us with Saajun crap using JW's name. I don't care what happens to this show because honestly there's nothing left for them to show. So please spare JW and her fans of this torture.
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤢

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

exactly 😆

i cant wait for HarJen's new show.. and its not starting bcz of beyhadh being dragged 🤓
so idc what they do to beyhadh if they gonna continue with sajun but spare Jennifer please 😆

How can JW say adhura alvidha, without show completing itself?It is beyhadh & will keep going-leap after leap & extension after extension, till everyone dies, including viewers!🤢
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
poornima_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know Mishkat and aneri are a good couple on-screen a big fan of them ... But please no ... Spare him 🤣
Don't want to see him in this show ...😆
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am looking forward to JW's show adhura alwida. There is nothing left in Beyhadh. Idc what they do with this show. The CV's have screwed up this show in the name of uniqueness. JW should quit this show once and for all.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I agree that the show would be completely crap without Jenny

But even with her the show isnt any good in TRPs
Setx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol why to replace kushal
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kavsy

I am looking forward to JW's show adhura alwida. There is nothing left in Beyhadh. Idc what they do with this show. The CV's have screwed up this show in the name of uniqueness. JW should quit this show once and for all.

cinevistaas always does this...
they did this to dill mill gayye they r doing this to beyhadh