Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sannjheswari Devi's arrogance, self righteousness, obsession for Duffer and so called intelligence are legendary so her giving the wedding card to Maya was expected of her.
Her arrogance, self righteousness, obsession for Duffer and so called intelligence come in the way of any realization dawning on her that she is one of the greatest fools in this world. Even her father said to her that it was not Maya but she who was coming between Maya and Arjun.

As for Pendulum Sharma, his childishness and pettiness along with his mercenary attitude are legendary too so that was expected from him.

I can never bless such a pathetic couple.
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was utterly insensitive and idiotic on her part. Maya is not your average competitor to whom you will boast about your victory. She's a murderer for Christ's sake and if a predator like her is behind bars for good after causing irreversible harm to me and my family, I would have stayed miles away from her, changed my city and even moved in another country to live peacefully forgetting my past. I don't know if bypassing Maya would have borne different results with respect to Maya's reaction, but this is utter idiocy on Arjun and Saanjh's part.
Edited by FleurBleue - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FleurBleue

It was utterly insensitive and idiotic on her part. Maya is not your average competitor to whom you will boast about your victory. She's a murderer for Christ's sake and if a predator like her is behind bars for good after causing irreversible harm to me and my family, I would have stayed miles away from her, changed my city and even moved in another country to live peacefully forgetting my past. I don't know if bypassing Maya would have borne different results with respect to Maya's reaction, but this is utter idiocy on Arjun and Saanjh's part.

Wait...after the next few episodes..they are going to go jail and kiss infront of her 😆 😆
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Dear Saanjh and Arjun,
Aisi Vaani na boliye, ki jisse jhagda hoye... 😈
Usse panga na liyo, jo tumse tagda hoye..

😆
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: moshin1

Because she is victim of domestic violence

So she's should hate the man that was violent towards her and her child...not still be madly in love with him
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dear duffer and dusky be ready 😆
You gonna pay for this very soon 😆
I'm just wondering kia haal hoga in dono ka